The job is never done. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596)
Koi had not known exactly what was going on, his groans becoming more and more louder. He had cried out, gripping a side of the sink with one of his hands. He had tried to get his boyfriend's attention. "Brandon! .." He had tried not to let his voice crack from the strain of pains.
I quickly walk in, looking worried. "Nothing comin out?" I rub your back gently.
Koi had tried to speak to his boyfriend, whimpering painfully and pitifully as he shook his head. "No .. Brandon .. it hurts." He had quivered in agony, trying to get whatever was causing his pain out of him. "I am scared."
"Keep trying..." I rub your stomach, feeling you strain. The burning gets worse and I watch you stand up and turn around, you back to me. I see you squat over the toilet. "Easy Koi..."
Koi had dreaded the pains that he had felt. He was more than terrified of what exactly was causing the agony that was plaguing him. He had groaned and grunted as he had slowly pushed forth the foreign presence from his straining and quivering body with each attempted of push. He had resisted a strong urge to sob. He had held his lover's arms that were wrapped around him, gasping for breath to fill his struggling lungs.
I spread his cheeks and help him into a deeper squat, kissing his neck. I'm obviously worried, but I don't show it as I support Koi.
Koi had tried to focus but he was much too nervous and in too much pain to care about being calm and collected. He had panted heavier and harder as he had tried to push for as long as he could. He had gripped the side of the sink trying to stay above the toilet, wanting to move around so that the pain could lessen but it seemed as though each movement would cause more of it to deal with. He had gasped, grunted and groaned as he had pushed for as long as he could. He had wanted the pain to stop but it seemed as though the dreaded burning had also been worsened as his opening's flesh had slightly started to bulge as if something massive was struggling to escape through it.
"I'm sorry for this but I have too...." I slip a finger into him. "Whatever it is it's huge...." I rub his hips, spreading his legs further apart. He knows he can't open enough naturally, so he knows one way or another I will need to intervene at some point.
Koi had cried out in agony for a minute or so before he had panted once more. He had tried to free the thing that was causing him discomfort. He had tried to keep his legs as spread far apart as possible. He had pushed from time to time, using the remainder of time to regain his strength that he had desperately wanted. When one of his boyfriend's fingers had entered his slightly opened entrance he had gasped slightly, wincing as he had tried so very hard not to stop it from trying to feel around inside of him. He had managed to get through it, trying to focus on his breathing.
"It needs to come out..." I slip both index fingers inside, pulling you open gently. "Push Koi. Hard as you can!"
Koi had groaned tiredly as the pain had increased. He had taken in a few deep breaths, pushing while he had tried to control his nervous nerves. He had tried even more to get the object or thing that was inside of him out. He had gently laid the back of his head against Brandon's strong and muscular chest, using each of his breaths to attempt a hard push with each passing moment.
It finally starts to emerge and you hear me gasp. "K-Keep pushing"! I open you wider.
Koi had groaned long and loud, trying to get the foreign and solid thing out. He had cried out, shaking with exertion as he had felt the strange mass exiting his body slow and agonizing after many struggling and painstaking pushes. He had clenched his teeth tightly, groaning as he had tried his very hardest to stay calm and relaxed.
You feel sudden relief and I gently pull. You hear a baby start crying.
Koi had expressed one last cry of pain, feeling the hips and the remainder of the offspring which was a baby through his now sore opening. When he had time to rest he had leaned back, resting upon the front of the toilet. He was beyond what the simple word of tired was. He had sighed with relief as the pain was all over and done with. When he had heard a loud series of cries from the baby that he had unknowingly gave birth to he had gasped in surprise.
I'm grinning. "W-Wow...." I hand him to you gently.
Koi had smiled softly, holding out his arms to caress the newborn that was him and his boyfriend's son. He had smiled, feeling as though his life was complete. He had felt as though he were finally able to be a family now that he had had a son with his beloved boyfriend. "This is amazing."
I hug him, picking him up. I set you on the bed and lay with you. Your contractions start again.
Koi had smiled up at his beloved boyfriend. He had gasped, hunching over while he had felt a strange new pain. He had become fearful, trying his very hardest not to scream. He had groaned in pain, sitting down on the bed as he had begun to feel nauseous because of the discomfort that he had felt because of his pain. He had rubbed his sore stomach, trying to figure out what was happening this time as it had felt because of his stomach pains.
"You ok Koi?" I look at him worried.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,772 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,063 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,573 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,203 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,117 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,029 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8