Super Big Attraction (Closed with HeavyBellyGirl)
Sam gave out a surprised gasp as Sakura stripped him naked. But his shock soon turned into arousal when she started groping his breasts.
"You like that, Sam?" Sakura asked as she softly pinched Sam's sensitive nipples.
Sam gasped and moaned as Sakura continued to please him. He wanted to say something about how fast this all seemed to be happening, but it just felt too good!
Sakura brought Sam to her bed. "I really wanna make you feel good, Sam." She smiled as she started to stroke Sam's massive cock.
As he lied down on Sakura's bed, Sam could feel his thoughts being clouded by intense arousal as he felt his cock twitching from her touch.

"I...I want my cock inside you!" Sam blurted out.
"I wouldn't have it any other way." Sakura smirked as she laid down on her back and spreaded her legs.
When he saw Sakura's moist, inviting snatch, he instinctively got up, grabbed onto Sakura's enormous butt cheeks, and inserted his raging cock into her.
Sakura moaned softly as she started to rock her hips. "Oh, yes!" She moaned.
Sam bucked his hips back and forth as he pumped his cock into her. And considering how aroused he was, it didn't take long until he started cumming a massive load into Sakura.
Sakura moaned as her belly started to grow. "Sam. My belly is growing." She moaned.
Sam didn't listen as he continued to ejaculate gallons of cum into Sakura.
Sakura moaned as her belly continues to grow bigger and bigger, til she looked overdue with triplets. She started to rub her enormous belly.
"Wow, I did that?" Sam asked breathlessly as he finally noticed how much Sakura's belly had grown. He felt exhausted as he pulled his cock out of Sakura's vagina.
"Yes, you did and I love it." Sakura smiled as she continues to rub her enormous cum belly.
"Really? Hmm, I wonder what it would be like to have a belly like that?" Sam pondered as he turned around, got down on his knees, and presented his massive ass to Sakura.
Sakura placed her enormous cum belly on Sam's back and started to plunge her enormous cock inside of Sam.
Sam yelped as he felt Sakura's cock inside him. But he quickly became aroused again as he felt his sensitive nipples grazing against her bed sheets.
Sakura moaned as she started to thrust in and out of Sam. "You like that, Sam?" she moaned.
"Uh-huh." Sam nodded as he moved back and forth in sync with Sakura's thrusting. With each thrust, he could feel his massive breasts and enormous ass shake and shimmy wildly.
Sakura started to thrust harder and faster. "Sam! I'm gonna cum!" She moaned loudly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,810 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,142 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,877 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,208 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,082 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,132 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8