Super Big Attraction (Closed with HeavyBellyGirl)
"Bring it on!" Sam shouted between him panting and moaning in arousal.
Sakura moaned as she came in an enormous load inside of Sam. She watched as am's belly started to grow.
Sam moaned as he felt his belly stretch and expand as it soon got big enough to touch the bed,
"Mmm. You're as big as me, Sam." Sakura purred as she rubbed Sam's belly.
"Yeah, and I think my belly button popped out." Sam said as he rubbed his belly, he saw that his former innie had indeed turned into an outie.
"Wanna spend the night or do you have to go home?" Sakura asked as she rubbed Sam's massive cum belly.
"Mmm. As much as I love to stay here, my mom is probably worrying about me right now." Sam sighed as he grabbed his clothes and put them back on. As he tugged his sweatshirt down, it refuse to go over his belly, leaving it exposed.
"Then I'll see ya tomorrow after school?" Sakura asked as she rubbed her belly.
"Absolutely! So this means we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, right?" Sam asked as he rubbed his outie belly button.
"That's exacly right." Sakura said as she kissed Sam on the lips.
Once Sakura let go of her kiss, Sam felt overjoyed, elated, giddy even!

"See ya later!" Sam said excitedly as he ran home. He cradled his large belly as his massive boobs, ass, cock, and balls jiggled and swayed with each step he took.
Next day, Sakura was excited to see Sam at school. She smiled brightly as he walked into their classroom.
"Hey beautiful." Sam said as he waddled in and gave Sakura a quick kiss on the lips. He could still feel the other classmates staring at him, but he no longer cared! Sakura was all that mattered to him now.
"Hey, babe." Sakura smiled as she kissed Sam back. During class, Sakura got a text from her mother to run some errands for her. "Hey, Sam. You go ahead and wait for me at my place after school. I have to run some errands for my mom." Sakura explained to Sam.
"Oh, uh, okay. I'll be there." Sam said before the bell rang, signaling the end of class.
After school, Sakura met Sam by the entrance. "My mom will keep you company til I get back." Sakura said as she gave Save a kiss.
"Okay, I'm sure your mom is a nice person." Sam said. He soon made it to Sakura's house as he rang the doorbell and waited.
Crystal opened the door and smiled. She was also a SuperFuta and looked like an older version of Sakura and her breasts, butt and genitals were two times bigger than her daughter. "Hi, Sam. Come on in." she smiled.
"Whoa, now I see where Sakura gets it from. It's nice to meet you Mrs... You know, I didn't get her last name." Sam said as he entered the house.
"It's Washington, but please call me Crystal." She said as she led Sam to the living room.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,812 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,151 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,891 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,237 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,214 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,141 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8