Super Big Attraction (Closed with HeavyBellyGirl)
"So, what should we do now?" Sam asked as he thought about how his belly felt as Sakura rubbed it.
"I was wondering in you wanna go to the pak for a walk." Sakura replied as she continues to rub his belly.
"The park? Sure, I could go for some fresh air anyway." Sam asked as he put on his clothes, his sweatshirt even more ill-fitting than before.
Sakura and Sam wen to the park. As they were walking, Sakura started to get horny. "Sam I'm getting horny." She moaned.
As they were holding hands while walking thrpugh the park, Sam could see that Sakura was starting to get a hard on.

"Well, maybe we could find someplace a bit more private first?" Sam said.
"I know just the place." Sakura smiled as she led Sam to a grassy clearing with no one around. She then started to rub Sam's belly.
"Um, don't you think this place looks a bit too open to be private?" Sam asked, feeling a bit exposed in the clearing.
"You worry too much, Sam." Sakura giggled as she started to take Sam's clothes off.
As Sam stpod there naked, he thought about his hesitation in having sex with Sakura and Crystal and how much he enjoyed doing it with both of them.

"Yeah, you're probably right." He said as he helped Sakura take her clothes off.
As soon as she was naked, Sakura started to kiss Sam on the lips. "Ready to get even bigger, big boy?" She asked with lust in her voice.
"I don't know. If I get much bigger, people are gonna talk." Sam smiled as he started rubbing Sakura's belly and groping her breasts.

"You can definitely stand to get bigger, though." He continued.
"Let them talk." Sakura smiled "It'll let them know that you belong with me." Sakura then plunged her enormous cock inside of Sam.
Sam moaned as he felt Sakura's huge cock plunge into him. He was starting to get used to the sensation of being filled as he moved his body back and forth.
"I wanna cuddle with your massive belly tonight." Sakura moaned as she started to thrust in and out of Sam.
"Do you think we could get pregnant? You know, with how much we've been filling each other up?" Sam asked between moans as he felt Sakura's cock inside him.
"Maybe or maybe we're just having massive cum bellies." Sakura replied with a moan as she continues to thrust in and out of Sam.
"Well then, this massive cum belly is about to get even more massive." Sam said as he waited for Salura to fill him up.
Sakura moaned erotially as she started to fill Sam up again. She watched with happiness as Sam's belly started growing bigger.
Sam gave out a loud moan as he felt his massive belly expand once more. Once Sakura was done, his belly looked extemely huge, like a fleshy boulder.

"Wow, you made me huge! I think it's time for me to return the favor." He said as he poked Sakura's belly with the spongy tip of his huge, hard cock.
"Mmm. Fill me up, big boy." Sakura smiled as she laid down on the grass on her back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,710 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,768 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,043 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,516 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,194 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,063 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,006 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8