Closed Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio)
Bucky grins into Steve's neck, arching naturally towards him when he felt nails rake down his backside. He was already sensitive to touch, and the feeling of Steve touching all over him made him feel like he was in heaven. Already, though, he could feel the insides of his thighs becoming wet from slick, and he backed off a little as he noticed it. "That's only slightly embarrassing," he noted sheepishly. Slick was just a sign he was ready, but that was the thing - he must've looked really desperate for it to have started so early. Good thing omegas were self-lubricating. No need for useless lube. Bucky shifted on top of Steve before he leaned close again, the only annoying thing being his large belly between them.
"Not at all" Steve's hands move around from Bucky's back to his stomach, slowly lifting his shirt up and sliding it over Bucky's head. His hands move down to Bucky's belts afterward getting them undone before he begins to work on sliding Bucky's pants down.
"You think we should do this on the chair?" he laughs awkwardly, having to stand for a moment to shuck off his pants. He wasn't even sure where this was going really, but he knew that if they were going to mate, that if Steve intended on bonding, than being knotted on the chair wouldn't be the best idea in the world considering how long some knots lasted. Most of Bucky's skin was pale save for his swollen abdomen which was flushed red with the heavy weight of the babies he was carrying. Bucky inched closer and pressed his lips against Steve's, his hands lightly tracing down Steve's sides before he tried to work Steve's shirt off too.
Steve moves to help Bucky work his shirt off. "We could go see about warming the bed up, if you think you can make it upstairs, unless you want me to make us a pallet right her infront of the fire, there's plenty on blankets and things around." Steve looks around before tossing his shirt onto the chair.
"I can make it upstairs," Bucky shrugged. "Whatever you wanna do." Because Bucky didn't see them being comfortable knotted together on the chair, and while the bed seemed nice so did being by the fire. Despite the circumstances, this was definitely a great place to bond everything aside. Bucky didn't expect to ever be here with Steve earlier in the day but he was glad he was. "We just need something," he hinted, his slick easily coating the insides of both thighs now.
Steve goes to grab some blankets before making them a pretty thick pile of blankets and pillows on the floor infront of the fire, putting some more wood on the fire before turning to look at Bucky, Steve's hands moving to his belt. "Your sure about this?"
Bucky helped put together the makeshift bed, silently thankful that he wouldn't have to climb the stairs to make it up to the bed. As Steve continued, Bucky awkwardly sat down on the blankets, it taking some effort at first to get comfortable but he adjusted. "I'm sure," he said happily. "We're a little late getting to this, but better late than never." Bucky held out a hand for Steve, offering to help him to the ground.
Steve gets his belt undone before sliding his pants down, leaving them both in just their boxers. Steve takes Bucky's hand before lowering himself to the ground. They both sit there for a minute or two before Steve leans in to kiss Bucky once again, his hands working along Bucky's body to move to the hem of his boxers.
While not as potent smelling as an omega in heat, Bucky's slick was enough to attract any unmated alpha, just like most other omegas. Bucky kisses Steve back passionately, years of buried yearning now making itself known. He was able to ignore the voracious kicking of the multiples inside him, focusing on Steve and only Steve instead. "I've missed you," Bucky murmured between kisses, letting his hands fall to Steve's hips, his fingers curling into the base of his boxers.
Steve moves them both up onto their knees, him sliding Bucky's boxers off before Bucky did the same to his. Afterward Steve moves to lay down on his back, Bucky moving to straddle his waist. "I've missed you too"
Bucky tries not to put his full weight on Steve for obvious reasons. Looking down at the alpha, at his alpha, Bucky leans forward again to kiss Steve, having to maneuver himself this time as his belly really got in the way of things. He purred into Steve's ear softly, whispering silkily, "you oughta just do me from the back". Only more or less because this position was a bit hard with how big he was, but he'd manage either way. He and Steve might actually become legitimate mates after this.
"I should, but I just want to look at you for a few minutes" Steve smirks before laying his head back on the pillows, just staring at Bucky for a minute or two as his hands explore the others body.
Bucky slaps at Steve's shoulder playfully, shaking his head as he gives a quiet laugh. "Can you really see much of anything from down there?" he asks. "Cause I'm surprised I can even see you with this in the way-" Bucky runs a hand down his middle for emphasis. "C'mon I don't look that great. Just wait till I get my abs back." He grinned. "I think you'd like that better actually."
Steve chuckles before turning Bucky around, Steve slowly sliding Bucky down onto him, his hands holding onto Bucky's thighs.
Bucky gasps softly as Steve slides him onto him, the feeling amazing. To be in such a situation like this only to find himself mating with Steve? He couldn't complain. And he couldn't get anymore pregnant either, so it didn't much matter what they did. "Aha, I actually don't like his way," he whines needily. "I can't see your face." Bucky placed a hand over Steve's as he contemplated /some/ position that would work - where he might just be able to see Steve's face as well.
Steve leans up to lightly kiss along Bucky's back, his arms moving to wrap around his waist. "We could wait until after they're born" Steve kisses along the base of Bucky's neck "Or I could turn you back around" He glances around the room before looking at the chair.
"That's at least another three weeks or so away," Bucky said and shook his head. Instead he turned back around carefully, wrapping his arms around Steve's middle to hold him close. "I'm fine like this," he sighed, moving against Steve slowly as he tried to figure out a pace. He didn't know how this thing worked so he was subtly trying to follow Steve. He kissed Steve deeply, already feeling the beads of sweat form from their close proximity and, likely, the fire.
Steve kisses Bucky back, setting them at a slow pace for now, allowing Bucky's body to adjust before he sped up. His hands stayed locked on Bucky's hips, holding onto him, never wanting to let him go again.
Bucky groans softly as Steve thrusts into him, his breath hitching each time; he puts one hand on Steve's shoulder to keep him steady and uses the other to support his large bump that seemed to bounce with every motion Steve did. "Augh, fuck Steve," Bucky moans blissfully. His language apparently was very colorful during times like this. "I want you to knot me," he mumbles into Steve's neck as he kisses him along his flush skin again. "I want to be yours.." Bucky tried to match Steve's pace with his own speed of grinding down onto him.
Steve keeps up his pace, keeping his hold on Bucky's hips. Low moans slip past his lips to match Bucky's. It isn't long before Steve does as Bucky asks, feeling his knot beginning to swell, thrusting into Bucky a few more time before moving them to where they are laying down. Steve reaches to run his fingers through Bucky's hair, leaning it to kiss him again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,788 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,099 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,707 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,217 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,149 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,078 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8