Closed Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio)
Not even the crude depictions of knitting that Bucky had been required to learn way back during his time in school could really prepare him for what it felt like. He didn't think there'd be a way as he was now to feel anymore full, but that's exactly how he felt; the babies inside of him didn't seem to agree with the stress and as he lay down next to Steve, still only connected to him by his knot, visible kids and motions could be seen - and probably felt by Steve with how close they were - against the surface of his abdomen. "You feel amazing," Bucky hummed against Steve's lips lightly.
"So do you" Steve runs a hand down to Bucky's stomach, rubbing it lightly to get the babies to calm down"
Them laying there for a while, both eventually drifting to sleep.
The next morning Bucky woke up, he was still curled close to Steve under the blankets, the fire having gone down to nothing more than a few flames. He was still warm though, mostly just from his proximity to Steve and the layers of blankets they say under. Bucky stifled a yawn, pushing himself up on one elbow to look around the room. Pausing for a moment, Bucky tentatively reached out to shake Steve's shoulder. "Steve?" he whispered softly. "Is there food..?" He hated to wake Steve up like this but he nor the babies he was carrying had had much of a good meal since yesterday.
"Don't know" Steve blinks his eyes open before looking around, his eyes landing on Bucky. "I'll go look" His knot had swelled to nothing while they were sleeping, him sliding out of Bucky before getting up to have a look through the cabinets.
Bucky shifted as Steve moved from beside him, sitting up some and reaching out to grab his shirt he had discarded last night. He pulled it on easily, tugging it over his belly, it barely able to conceal his gravid stomach. "I'm not so sure I wanna trust anything that's been sitting in this place if you do find anything," he said worriedly. "Russia has animals... I mean we can hunt something down if we have to."
"And do you honestly think we'll be able to find something? Or have anything to kill it with?" Steve comes back into the living room, his eyes landing on Bucky before he goes to sit down beside him. "I could go have a look around, see if I can find a town or anything nearby, make sure you have enough wood for the fire before I go"
"I don't know. We can just improvise or something." Bucky frowned. He wouldn't normally want Steve to go into town or to risk anything - they should just be leaving here together honestly - but Bucky was admittedly starving, and the three other bodies inside of him had to get their energy from something too. "I can go with you," Bucky offered suddenly. "I mean if we find a town, they might have a motel. We might even find someplace better to stay if we go together."
"And they'll probably be looking for us, expecting us to be together. And not for nothing Buck but you aren't exactly in the best shape right now to be trying to escape anywhere" Steve runs his hand along Bucky's cheek a few seconds later. "I just don't want to lose you again"
Bucky couldn't argue with that fact, but still... "What if they're out there waiting for you to leave so they can take me again? For me to be alone and then they make their move?" Bucky looked up at Steve, leaning into the touch to his cheek needily. "You won't. But I'd rather stay close to you than risk being here alone... I'm like a sitting duck."
"You'll be fine" Steve kisses his forehead before getting up and getting dressed. He makes sure Bucky has enough wood for a fire but to keep it small for now. He leaves soon after, staying gone for the majority of the day.

Soon enough they had been at the cabin going on a month and a half. Bucky's predicted due date long gone. Steve refused to look him down to bed rest, the babies aren't going to come with him laying in bed. For the most part they had made the cabin their home base, having everything they needed to live comfortably.
"You know," Bucky began, sitting on the bed, "as comfortable as this place is, we're going to have to make a break for it eventually." The cabin was still too close to that Hydra base for comfort, and Bucky knew it'd be irresponsible to try to bring up any child here. Besides, he still wanted to go back home to New York. Russia was cold and barren, not where he wanted to be. "Do your friends even know where we're at..?" Bucky placed a hand on his overdue belly, shifting the blanket around him a little better. His shirts had become too small to wear so he'd taken to wrapping blankets around himself most days. "Not to mention we're gonna have to find something to do with these," he huffed, rubbing at the side of his stomach slowly.
"Honestly no, they don't" Steve turns to look at him "I could see if I could get ahold of Nat, if you think your up for traveling" Steve makes his way over to the bed before sitting down, his hand moving to Bucky's stomach, moving his hand in small circles.
"It'd be a good idea to try. Even if they can't get here until next week or something, we at least know they'll be coming." He smiled gently. "We don't have cribs or anything here... It's better to have some sort of plan." He could travel, and he also knew it wouldn't be safe to stay here too long. Bucky really didn't have a clue as to when he'd give birth. He wasn't looking forward to it only because of his experience last time. He tipped his head forward, moaning softly at Steve's touch. "Ahh... that feels nice,"
Steve continues to run his hand along Bucky's stomach for a minute or two. "I'll go see if I can get ahold of her" Steve kisses Bucky's cheek before stepping outside to see if he can get a signal. He stays outside for nearly an hour before coming back inside and back upstairs.
"Did you get anything?" Bucky asks when Steve comes back inside. He'd been out there long enough, surely he must've picked up something. Bucky had settled back against the bed for now, the blanket draped over his middle which looked to just resemble a large orb under the covers. "Please tell me you got a hold of them." He sat up a little more, watching Steve with a hopeful expression.
"Yeah, she got most of it, I think. 3 days or so and we'll be heading home" Steve moves back over to the bed, laying down beside Bucky. They just lay there for a while, eventually drifting to sleep.
The next day goes by uneventfully, Bucky secluded to the bed most of the day only because of how difficult it was for him to walk being so big. He gets some very minor contractions, but he doesn't bother telling Steve as they were nothing to worry about. He'd had them before so he knew he was getting close, but whether or not the births would be before they were picked up or after, he didn't know. He hoped the latter, but that looked to be pretty iffy when, the day before their supposed being saved, Bucky's water broke.

"Steve," Bucky called out warily from where he stood next to the bed. He'd been heading to go downstairs when it broke, and his water was now just a puddle at his feet. "Ah, shit..." This would be the perfect time, wouldn't it? Bucky used both his hands to support his largely swollen belly as he tried to waddle his way downstairs. The strong contractions had yet to start, but he knew they'd come soon enough. At least he'd be able to find out how many babies he'd been carrying around all this time.
Steve had been outside gathering some more wood. He had thought that he heard Bucky call him but he never heard his name called again. By the time he made his way back inside he finds Bucky in the kitchen, leaning against the counter. Steve hurriedly puts the wood he had gathered on the ground before quickly making his way over to Bucky, a hand automatically going to run along his back.
When Steve comes inside, Bucky straightens himself out a bit, offering a smile. "I'm okay... Water broke, but uh, no contractions. Yet." He rests a hand on top of his stomach. "Either they're going to be born before your friend gets here or while she's here." He rubbed at his face. "I really, really don't want to go through this again," he pants softly. "Hydra said this was a special experiment, they were using a rare... rare sample to do this to me." Bucky laughed tiredly. "What'd they do to you? Back when they still had us a few months ago."
"As far as I know they only took a blood sample, I don't know why they would have taken it from me though" Steve continues to run his hand along Bucky's back as he looks up at him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,790 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,102 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,714 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,217 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,152 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,082 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8