Closed Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio)
"Oh... Huh. I dunno." Bucky didn't bother saying what was on his mind because he didn't want to freak Steve out. The possibility of them combining DNA was very real, Bucky didn't know how they did it. He supposed a DNA test could determine who the father of these babies would be but that was a far off worry. Bucky groans as he feels a shift on his pelvis, his belly low as the fetus' seemed to move into position for birth. "This is gonna suck," he muttered bitterly.
Steve puts a hand on his shoulder before leading Bucky over to the couch. There they would wait for labor to start. Steve would go gather some towels and blankets while they waited, little did they know, they would be waiting for hours. With Bucky already overdo it still seemed that the babies didn't want to come yet either.
Bucky wasn't sure how many hours had gone by, but it felt like a lot. At this rate, their ticket out of here would be walking right into a birth, he was sure of it. Despite the even temperature between the fire and the outside freezing cold, Bucky was just about drenched in sweat from the pain of the contractions, and each time he considered pushing nothing happened. "I think I'm cursed to carry gigantic babies that don't wanna come when it's their time," he joked haphazardly on the couch, burying his face into the arm piece at a quick but rather painful contraction.
Steve was currently sitting down on the coffee table, waiting for the contraction to pass before he runs the damp rag he had over Bucky's face in an attempt to cool him down. "Your doing fine, just keep breathing." Steve glances over at the clock, he had taken to timing the contractions when they had started. Currently there was one every 8 minutes or so, 2 minutes short from the last hour which was 10 minutes between contractions.
"That's easy for you to say," Bucky said, his breathing heavy as he focused on catching ha breath again from another contraction. "You don't have to push actual humans from your body." Bucky reached down to massage his hip. He hoped his tailbone didn't break again because he'd be shit out of luck if it did. "I swear I never want to get pregnant again."
Steve chuckles softly "You want me to go run you some warm water in the tub, or the shower? It might help ease some of the pain"
"Sure," Bucky shrugged. "Never had a water birth before." He smiled tiredly and pushed himself to sit up, wrapping the blanket he had around his belly tighter. Maybe the water would actually help, or so he hoped it did. It wasn't like he could get an epidural right here.
Steve heads upstairs to start the water, letting it warm up before he begins filling up the tub. By the time Bucky makes it upstairs the tub is nearly halfway full, Steve helping Bucky undress before slipping into the water.
The water wasn't too much better when it came to helping with contractions, but it was still a bit more comfortable than the couch had been. Bucky crossed his arms on one edge of the bathtub, resting his head on them as he struggled to keep his eyes open. "Your friend is still coming, isn't she?" He frowned. "I'd hate for her to walk in on this but... if this is as long as last time, she might just."
"Yeah, she's coming, and I seriously doubt she would mind" Steve continues to run the rag over Bucky's back, the warm water helping to loosen his muscles between contractions. After a while Steve moves to sit down by the tub, holding Bucky's hand as they continue to wait.
Another half hour or so of contractions goes by and Bucky thinks he should try pushing, but he really doesn't even know if he's ready or not yet. Not like he could tell how dilated he was. "What'd you do with the last one?" he asks after another contraction. "The twins..? I don't know what we should do with these ones. I'm like... I'm popping out babies with no homes and no parents honestly."
"I found someone to adopt them, couldn't have kids of there own so they jumped at the chance, seemed like a nice fit for the girls" Steve gives him a small smile before softly kissing his cheek "We'll figure something out, we always do"
Admittedly he did feel bad that he couldn't provide a proper home for his offspring - any of them, even the ones that were older and probably being used by Hydra - but he supposed any home that wasn't with those goons was good. For as many as he'd given birth to, Bucky wasn't even sure if he wanted kids of his own. It might be an experience, but it wouldn't really be possible while he was like he was now. "Yeah," he agreed softly, "I just hate giving them away... I know it's better for them but I feel responsible."
"You carry them for 9 months, it's only natural" Steve kisses Bucky's cheek again. "How are you feeling? Ready to push or...? The contractions are about 5 minutes apart or so"
Bucky's eyes flitted closed and he shook his head. "I don't really want to push," he began, settling onto his back in the tub with a sigh, "but I guess I should, hm..?" He gathered his strength for the next contraction before he finally worked up the power to push; he didn't feel anything move too much but that wasn't any surprise to him. "This is gonna take some time," he said tiredly.
"If you don't want to, don't. Let the contractions do the work" Steve continues to sit with Bucky. Not leaving him. They would change the water out every now and then, keeping it warm.
"They won't do all of it though," Bucky mused as he rubbed at his face. With every contraction Bucky would continue to push, and for some reason, one he wasn't complaining about, he didn't feel as much weakness as he had last time. General exhaustion, but it wasn't as painful... Maybe it was the tub. Bucky reached down to feel between his legs. "Mm, nothing still."
Sometime before the first baby is born Steve moves to take a seat behind Bucky on the edge of the tub, his legs on either side of Bucky. Steve leans down to lightly kiss Bucky's hair before running his hands along Bucky's back as he leans up slightly.
"You're just gonna get yourself wet in baby juices," Bucky jokes, settling against Steve and breathing through the next contractions. It wasn't long before the head of the baby was crowning and Bucky didn't so much as scream as he focused on pushing the thing out of him. When the head pushed past his entrance, Bucky reached down to ease the rest of the baby out as the following contraction pushed the small body from his own. Holding the baby and watching feebly as it cleared its throat and cried, Bucky looked up at Steve. "What do we cut the cord with..?"
Steve quickly drags a pair of scissors before carefully cutting the cord, Bucky automatically holding the baby to his chest as he splashes some water on it to wash it off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,787 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,098 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,706 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,216 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,149 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,077 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8