Closed Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio)
"I'll be fine." Maybe being alone by himself would give him some time to think too. He still had at least another month and a half to go and he had no clue what to do with the twins growing inside him. He couldn't take care of them. In the past Hydra had always taken the ones he'd carried, but now they weren't here so he'd have to come up with something. An orphanage possibly? But he also didn't want to make them suffer that life either.

"Maybe." A shower sounded great, but he didn't have particularly clean clothes to change into. Maybe this place and a laundry room he could use. "I'll be here." He didn't think Steve would go through with him being the only one sleeping, but for now Bucky kept that in the back of his mind.
Steve nods, leaving soon after to go see about getting them something to eat. On the way back he finds himself stopping at a small clothes shop, grabbing a few t-shirts and some sweat pants. They had to at least be more comfortable than what Bucky was wearing at the moment.

He was only gone for 30 minutes or so, when he returned he unlocked the door letting himself in. Seeing that the bathroom door was closed he smiled slightly before putting the bag of clothes on the bed. "I got you some clothes if you want to try them on"
Eventually giving in, Bucky decided to take a shower. He still had no intention of sticking around, so a shower now while he had it would be nice, dirty clothes or not. Despite how many times he'd been a carrier for Hydra, he still couldn't ever get used to how he looked. He tended to carry low which was sometimes unbearable with the constant strain on his hips. When he was finished in the shower, he paused when he heard Steve come back inside.

"Oh... Okay. Thanks." That was considerate, but now Bucky knew Steve had been looking. Who wouldn't though; he always found himself staring at other carrying omegas. It was times like this he wished he'd been born alpha. Bucky stepped out of the bathroom, one towel wrapped around his waist while he had another draped over his middle. It was embarrassing, so he quickly pulled on a new shirt and one of the pairs of sweatpants under his towel and tossed them to the side. "You didn't have to," he said awkwardly, smoothing the shirt over his abdomen.
Steve shrugs lightly "I wanted to" He then nods over toward the takeout plates sitting on the counter, he was already eating one which left two sitting on the counter. "I didn't know what you wanted so I just got some of everything"
Bucky hesitantly takes one of the plates, leaving the other or whoever would finish it off later. He was finding the smell of most food would churn his stomach but it didn't really matter when he was just so hungry. "So..." He picked at some of his food. "About that talk..." Because here had to be more to this, surely. "How'd you find me? The city I was in, I suppose."
"I was following a lead on the news" Steve shrugs, letting his eyes drift over to Bucky. Now that he actually had Bucky where he could talk to him, he didn't know what to say, he didn't really want to say anything, he just wanted to hug him and never let him go. His best friend was alive, was right here in front of him, but he didn't want to set him off or push him away even more.

Steve hadn't been born an Alpha, he was born an omega, one of the lowest. He had always thought that he would always be an Omega, Bucky was his alpha, he always had been, until the serum.
"The news..?" Bucky's face seemed to drop. He certainly wasn't as stealthy as he was when he wasn't pregnant. He'd have to be careful. Any lead on the news meant people were watching him and he didn't like that. It felt like the only safe place he could hide away in would be the middle of Alaska at this point. "What was it about?" he continued, curious to know just why he would be making any news.

Bucky acted like any alpha, but the truth of the matter was that he was at the bottom tier, the omega - and Hydra had found a use for him in that regard. Sometimes he was the lithe assassin, other times he was stuck at facilities for breeding. It'd been terrible. "I've been trying to stay hidden but... It's hard. Like this." He knew he didn't need to detail his situation.
"Something on a security camera, I'm not entirely sure, I just caught bits and pieces" Steve shrugs again, going silent for a few minutes. "How many? At the moment"
A security camera? That was a bit weird but not uncommon. Bucky nodded and continued to eat his food, relaxing as he was able to actually eat decent food. Normally he had scraps so this was nice. At Steve's question, Bucky frowned. "I was told two." He shook his head. "They captured me a few months back, Hydra. This was my punishment. They know I hate it." He set his plate down. "They only managed one ultrasound not too far along before I got out again. I'm almost..." He bit the inside of his cheek. "I'm almost worried there's more. I'm only about seven months along or something but it just feels different." He let out a shaky sigh. "I can't really tell you for sure how many."
"I take it this was something they did on a regular basis?" Steve looks over at him as he sets his own plate down. He then let his eyes travel to Bucky's stomach, the t-shirt was bigger than the clothes he had on before but there was still no denying the obvious. There was no way he could get Bucky in a hospital or clinic for an ultrasound, so the only way to really know how many he carried was to wait until they were born.
"Once every two years or so, when they wanted new specimens." Bucky hated calling babies specimens but when it came to Hydra that's what they were. "They want a lot at one time. Got me pregnant with five once and I had to deliver three months early. I've never had a single one." And that's why this worried him. For all he knew they could've tried their luck with three or four; they hadn't been too happy to search for him. Bucky felt around his belly as it sat heavily in his lap. He couldn't even tell how many he was carrying by feeling. It was disconcerting.
Steve looks at him for a minute or two before slowly moving over to the bed taking a seat before holding his hand up "Can I?" He looks up to meet Bucky's eyes
Bucky watched Steve warily as he sat next to him. He didn't really liked when people touched him, but he could make do with Steve. Physical touch for him from others was normally painful. A fight or punishment... He shrugged weakly. "If you want to." He doubted Steve would be able to learn anything just by feeling around either but it was worth a shot.
Steve carefully reaches out to put his hand on Bucky's stomach. He sits there for a minute before feeling a small nudge against his hand which brings a faint smile to his lips once again. To say that the feeling was weird, well, in a way it was, but it was also nice.
Bucky rubbed at the other side of his belly, biting back a groan at the movement inside of him. "They're always kicking up a storm," he said quietly, as if talking about it would be a curse for them to keep him up all night. "Any guesses?" he said jokingly. "I really don't think there's only two but who knows. Maybe I'm just being melodramatic." He let his hand fall back down against the bed sheets.
"At least two, maybe 3, possibly four" He shrugs lightly, pulling his hand away a few seconds later before letting his hand fall to his lap "Get some sleep, you look exhausted"
"Ah, don't jinx me with four," he tried for a joke, although honestly he knew Steve might be right. For now though he'd take it as it came, one day at a time. "Yeah... I am." He probably didn't need to explain how much being on the run like this took a toll on him. Bucky eased back onto the bed, getting under the covers and trying to find a comfortable position to lay in. It wasn't nice to lay on either his back or sides, but he had to deal with one of them so he chose his left side. "Thanks," he mumbled softly, resting his head on one of the pillows and eventually drifting off to sleep despite the commotion in his belly.
Steve watches Bucky sleep, keeping watch for the majority of the night. He doesn't sleep any that night, allowing Bucky to sleep for the night.
The next morning Bucky wakes up sore, but it's not uncommon. He's still slept better than anywhere else he's been before, and when he notices Steve seemingly still awake he rubs at his face tiredly and pushes himself to sit up in bed. "Have you slept..?" he asks with concern. "You didn't have to stay up..." Bucky wouldn't mind sharing the bed with Steve if it meant he could get rest too.
"Someone had to keep watch, it's not something I haven't done before" Steve gives him a small smile in return "It's fine"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,060 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,560 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,199 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,115 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,027 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8