Closed Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio)
"Dunno how you're still standing," he commented, pushing the blankets off of him and yawning softly. He rubbed at his eyes and straightened out his shirt before he moved to stand, similarly pulling up the sweatpants that had been pushed down his hips by the extra weight in his front. "Thanks for, y'know, doing this." He frowned. "I wish we might've met differently though, not while I'm like this."
"Last time we met you tried to kill me" Steve looks at Bucky for a second before chuckling softly as he smiles.
"Oh. Yeah. That was rough." Bucky scratched at his neck awkwardly and shuffled over to his backpack, searching through it for the jacket he'd word nearly every day for the past couple of months. He was definitely going to clean that before he left today. "I don't even want to think about that time." He'd hated leaving Steve on that riverbank but he couldn't stay with him. "At least now we found each other..? I mean I still have to leave though."
Steve gives him another smile "I know, but at least I know your alive, and maybe I'll find you again someday, after we've gotten rid of Hydra"
"Yeah... We can still keep in contact..? I just don't want to risk anything for you. I don't want you to be in danger because of me." Bucky knew that if he needed help anytime, now was most definitely that time. With how much bigger he was getting and how much harder it was becoming to do things, being alone wasn't a good idea. But he didn't want to put other lives in danger. "I'll figure it out. After these spawn are born." Bucky laughed bitterly.
"You always were good at finding me, so if...after all this, I'll be around, if and when you need me" Steve chuckled again. This was strange, usually it was always Bucky protecting him, it had always been that way. But there was no way Steve was going to let anyone, including Hydra hurt Bucky again, if he could help it.
"I'll find you." Bucky nodded. Once he got the whole baby thing out of the way, he'd go back to Steve. He wanted to, just not like this. He cleaned himself up before he left, taking another shower and washing his old clothes in the laundry at the hotel. He'd packed his bags with the old and new clothes he had, and before he set off to leave he'd left Steve with a hug. "When I get back, we'll have a lot of catching up to do." It was hard to break away but he eventually did just that. Bucky set off back out into the city, trying to think of one of the many safe houses he'd stopped at during his escapade that would serve well for him for the next month and a half.

((Okk, we can skip here if you wanna?? To them finding Bucky? I'll leave whatever city and where he's at up to you!))
Bucky had made his way back to Russia, thinking that the forests would help hide him, only he was sadly mistaken. They had captured him almost immediately after he had crossed the border. Hydra kept him under observation for the next month or so.

Toward the end of the 8th month Steve received a email that contained a video file. Opening the file he felt his heart drop. On the screen was Bucky, his screams being the only thing that Steve could hear. He faintly heard the sound of a whip cracking, or at least what he thought was a whip. As he watched them torture his friend his anger grew, until, at the end of the video was a simple message and an address 'Come Alone'
He had been indirectly informed that he was having twins, but that wasn't what worried him. What worried him was their size - they were big, too big. Maybe it was the fucked up genes Hydra had combined with them. Either way, Bucky had overheard some of the concern certain Hydra officials had with him giving birth. He'd never done a c-section before. Took too long to heal. Hydra always made him go the natural way, but Bucky wasn't so sure he'd be able to push two oversized babies out this time. He was tired from running and it really wasn't a surprise when they'd caught up to him in Russia. What had taken him by surprise was the torture they put him through as he was so heavily carrying. It wasn't good for him and it couldn't be good for their little experiments he was lugging around.

He didn't know Steve had been informed to come to the base, and as he sat half awake in one of the cells, just dreading the moment one of the Hydra individuals would make their face known, he wondered if maybe leaving Steve and the hotel that day had been a stupid idea on his part. His back was scarred from freshly made whippings, and certain parts of his face were beginning to bruise. He wasn't sure how much more he could take but he wasn't giving in now.
Steve had done as they instructed. He met them at midnight on an abandoned street, them blindfolding him, tying his hands behind his back before throwing him into an old truck. The blindfold was only taken off when they were deep inside the facility, Steve making the no move to fight them. He was doing this for Bucky.
Bucky was forced into another room not too soon after, a larger one. There were a few scientist looking types standing around as well as some guards of whom were armed. Bucky didn't know what this was and as he sat quietly on the ground, he was almost tempted to speak before the door to the room opened again and Steve was brought in. Bucky's face seemed to brighten a little at the sight of his friend.

"Steve-" he wheezed softly, but he was cut off by one of the scientists. "Shush, Barnes... No talking."
Steve smiles softly as he sees that for the moment Bucky was okay, and still very pregnant. He looks over at one of the guards as they cut the cord that is tying his hands, though they stop him from making an advance toward Bucky.
"We're so glad you were able to make it," one of the scientist says. She walks forward and runs her fingers through Bucky's hair before balling her hand into a fist, tugging his head back easily. Bucky grit his teeth but didn't speak. "We simply need some samples from you," she continued, nodding towards another scientist who looked to be readying some kind of needle. "And our work from your dear friend here. He's getting awfully big... Those babies are coming out today, whether they'd like to or not." Bucky squirmed nervously under the woman, his eyes flicking towards a guard that seemed to be nearing him.
"Wait!" Steve was surprised at his own voice but even more surprised that they actually complied with his command. He looks between the scientists for a few seconds before his eyes land on Bucky once again. "If they're not ready, then why make them come early? What if they don't survive? What would be the point?"
"It would be a shame, especially coming from a specimens such as our Winter here..." The woman clicked her tongue and Bucky winced as she continued to grip his hair. "But this isn't the last time he can carry. Omegas can carry for years. We win some, we lose some. Besides... He's close." She stifled a yawn. "Usually we'd induce him medically but since you're here, I'm thinking we have some fun?" She let go of Bucky's hair and he grumbled, rubbing at his head. "Not too hard now. Just until something happens. You know what." The woman nodded to one of the guards who, with a blank face, pulled his rifle back before smashing the butt of it against Bucky's face. The other guards surrounded Steve promptly, keeping their weapons trained on him in case he tried something.
Steve's hands tightened into fists but he knew that if he made any move it would only cause them to hurt Bucky even more. He could do nothing but stand there, attempting to inch his way closer and keep his anger bridled in for now. This bitch would get what was coming to her soon enough, he would make sure of it personally.
"Will you cooperate?" the other scientist asks as he steps up to Steve, holding up the needle and vial he'd use to collect blood. "Let us not resort to more... physical matters." The face of this scientist was emotionless, an eerie sight as the pleas to stop from Bucky behind him echoed in the room with the continued kicks and punches from the guards. "Do not fight back, and you'll be allowed to stay with your friend during his ordeal." The scientist took Steve's arm as two of the guards held him in place, withdrawing blood slowly before stopping when he'd gotten enough.
Steve stands stock still, seemingly frozen to his place as his eyes stay locked on Bucky, allowing the scientists to do as they would. Once the needle is removed from his arm he takes another step forward, now standing chest to chest with the scientist "You have what you need, now leave him alone"
The scientist flicks the small vial of blood he has, almost looking bored of Steve. "Not yet, not until-" But he pauses when the commotion behind him stops and the female scientist gasps. "Finally," she sighs in relief. "His water broke. Lovely. Now we wait." The male scientist steps back from Steve and all of them head towards the door; the guards are next to follow but the female scientist pops back in briefly. "Enjoy your time together. We'll be back in a few hours." Everyone shuffles out and the large steel door to the room is locked securely, two guards standing outside just in case anything were to happen.

From the ground, Bucky attempts to push himself up but is unable to do so. He collapses back onto the floor, his breathing heavy and the beginnings of bruises starting to mar his skin. He had one black eye, still forming, and he could taste his blood on his palate. "Steve," he tries, his voice scratchy. He hadn't felt his water break, not really, but it had and it must've only been a matter of time now. "Fuck..."
The moment that he was released Steve made his way over to Bucky, kneeling down beside him. Steve reaches out to slowly run his thumb over one of the bruises on Bucky's face. "I'm here, I'm right here"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,058 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,545 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,196 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,106 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,025 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8