Closed The Giant's Breeding Pet (018Luxio and Lovebite)
Greg had the worse case of Stockholm syndrome for Aeron, he knew he wouldn't be getting back home to the real world anytime soon. Though he kept hope alive that Aeron would grow bored of keeping him as a little breeding pet, but he highly doubted that he would. The human curled forwards, panting and grasping onto the hair at the nape of the giants neck, thoughts torn away. As he grimaced and cried out with the next slow, intense contraction, pushing hard and tossing his head back with a scream of pain. While the head and elbows squeezed past the tight skin of his hole, whimpering and gasping as he almost collapsed when the baby slipped out of him with a release of what seemed like a bucket load of fluid. Their bed was ruined but the baby was here finally, he fell back against the pillows and sheets, panting breathlessly, lightheaded as he groaned in relief.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron smiles softly as he takes the baby and begins to clean it off before laying a towel on Greg's chest and laying the baby down on it as its cries begin to fill the room.
Greg wrapped his arms around the baby, their son was the biggest baby he had ever seen, he had to be the size of a one year old human already. His eyes were wide as they showed his shock, hands rubbing over the boys back as he whimpered and stretched his new found limbs out finally. The human looked down at him and smiled though, laying his forehead against the baby's for a moment then kissing his nose,"Hey there, Junior."He closed his eyes and rubbed his back, the baby still whimpering but it was residual from his birth and he knew he would quieten toon.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron finishes cleaning the baby off, cutting the cord soon after. He then picks both Greg and the baby up before carrying them both to one of the many hot springs in their cave home before easing both down into the water. The water helped to clean them off and helped to ease Greg's sore muscles.
Greg stroked their sons face and hair gently, tilting his head and taking him in,"He's so big."He was proud in a way, the baby was chubby and pink as a newborn should be and he loved touching his cheeks. "Look at him."He smiled softlyb kissing the baby's face repeatedly, the newborn frowned up and was going to whimper in complaint before he stopped. Hugging him to his guest gently and closing his eyes as they were lowered into the hot springs,"Are you going to join us?"He asked and looked up at him while he cleaned them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron slowly slips into the hotsprings with Greg and the baby. He watches Greg with the infant for a few minutes before running the warm water over Greg's back with a cloth.
Greg adjusted himself so Aeron could climb into the springs with him and their son, smiling softly as he looked up to him,"Will you let me go home now? Are you satisfied?"He asked him softly with his head against his chest, closing his eyes slightly and looking down at his son.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"We have only just begun my dear Gregeory." Aeron's hand moved then to run along Greg's deflated stomach for a second or two before he moves his hand to run the back of a finger along the baby's cheek. "I may even give you twins next time, or triplets."
Greg looked surprised by Aeron's response as his hand came to stroke his empty stomach that was puffy from the recent birth of their son. He had been here so long and had told himself the lie that he would be done with him soon after he'd do this. "No. I did what you asked me, I payed you back!"he rose his voice, and it startled the baby against his chest who squirmed in his arms with a whimper, though he didn't care,"I've given you a son, I'm no female, I can't continue to do this for you. I can't."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You think only one child will be enough payment? You humans truly are foolish aren't you." His hand moves to rest underneath the baby's body, supporting him a bit more. "Besides, he will need his mother if he is to survive."
He looked up at him with an intense fear in his eyes, though his position against his back was secured as his large arms wrapped around both him and the child he had bore. "I'm not it's mother. I only had it to repay you, now you're saying I can't leave?"he grit his teeth and tried not to panic as he knew it wouldn't help,"Fuck you."he said finally,"You tricked me!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You birthed him, therefore you are his mother. And as he trickery I have done no such thing. If you remember correctly I said that you would bear my children, not child."
The human grit his teeth and tried twisting away from the other man as he spat in his face, keeping a grasp on the child in his arms as he moved to climb out of the hot springs, though he had overestimated his own strength as he held the baby carefully. Bringing one foot up and then the other, attempting to stand to his feet, though only splashing back down into the water, he cried out when his hips felt like they just had a football pushed through his pelvis.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron moved as well, picking Greg and the child up with ease and carrying them both over to the bed. "It would be best if you get some rest, he will awaken soon and wish to be fed." He leaves the room then, leaving Greg to sleep.
Gregory felt disgusted as he was gathered back into the giant's arms, he knew he had no way to escape or even fight the other. He wasn't a small man and yet he felt tiny compared to Aeron. Especially when he could barely carry his own weight on both feet, the child in his arms repulsed him now. He had saw it as a way out, a key he was just waiting to receive and yet now, this key was a lock and chain instead. The human had laid it down across from him as it slept and forced his face into one of the pillows of the bed with quiet sobs of defeat.

Though maybe he would come to love this.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron doesn't return for a few hours. In those few hours Gregeory had finally given into sleep. He slept until the infant awoke, it's whimpers quiet at first before it began to full out cry, wanting to be fed.
Greg woke up from his deep sleep to the crying of his offspring, he never thought he would see the day he would have to do this, wake up before he wanted to and have a child to take care of. He had thought his wife would do this, or he would be actually happy to do this, but dread only filled him as he turned his head to look at the child he had birthed, it was a strange thought to think that this well sized, healthy little boy had come out of him. That he had did such a great job of doing so too. "Shut up."he said softly and made his way over to the chubby infant, stroking his hair and meeting his watery eyes before gathering him into his arms to lead him slowly to his chest, he hadn't thought about it and yet he did it. He allowed the boy to test out the new knockers he had grown during the pregnancy and begin suckling from him, tilting his head slightly and looking away as he did.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The baby's small hands kneaded at Greg's breast as he suckled hungrily. Aeron watched from the doorway for a minute or two before he disappeared again before Greg could spot him.
With the baby here finally and Greg knowing his true emotions toward the situation, it was hard on him to not think about escaping. He couldn't care about the boy, it seemed impossible for him to, his eyes watched the little one as he laid on his chest. They were laying in bed, it was early in the morning and he had just finished feeding the son a few moments ago, his hands rested on his back and he sighed. Wanting to sleep, though it seemed everytime he closed his eyes the baby wanted his attention again, his eyes were dark and he tilted his head back, stroking the young giants hair. Maybe his father would take him soon and then he could sleep, he hoped.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron does eventually enter the room, making his way over to the bed before he carefully picked up the sleeping infant. He laid the baby across his shoulder, rubbing his back lightly before he turned to Greg. "Rest, I've something for you tomorrow."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,205 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,755 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,809 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,072 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,877 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,089 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,997 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,744 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,644 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,872 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM