Chains ( Closed with BarefootAndPregnant)
Rayne nodded, and turned his attention to the cock before him and held back a whimper as he bent down to become level with it. Having never done this before he took hold of it gentle and leaned forward, taking the tip into his mouth and began liking and bobbing his head.
Haileron grinned and placed a hand on the back of his head. "Good slave. I get the impression that you have done this before."

(Is cum inflation okay?)
( Sure.)

Rayne said nothing as he worked on taking more of the large cock into his mouth. The slave breeder had given him some training, but this was his first time actually giving service. He surprised a grimace at the bitter and salty taste of his master precum.
"Ahh," Haileron purred. "This one has been broken in well already. Always a pleasant surprise. Not like those stuck-up elven harpies." He snorted, then patted Rayne roughly on the back. "That'll do, slave. Turn around. On your hands and knees."
Rayne pulled back, a bit proud that he had not flinched when his master patted his back. He did as told, turning and getting on his hands and knees, his chain jingling musically with every move. He had a feeling as to what came next, wanting to cross his legs and pull the loincloth, covering his small cock and ass tighter. Though he did not as he just looked down as his hands, waiting.
He feels Haileron's massive gut rest on his back, followed by his cock thrusting into his ass. Haileron lets out a primal grunt as he begins thrusting.
Rayne whimpered as he fer the large cock press into him, spreading his passage wide open. He knew, being a carrier, he could take it, bit when his master started thrusting without thought, he cried out and moaned, from the pain and pleasure, with every thrust. Did his master even know he was a carrier?
After a few minutes, Haileron gasped with pleasure as he shot his load, ropes of thick cum shooting up Rayne's ass and settling in his stomach, which swelled and stretched out to contain the load.
Rayne screamed out as he felt his master cum, his stomach growing enough in size to look like he was nearly full term. His small cock shot clear fluid, as he was sterile in the cock department. One price for being what he was. If not for the cock still inside of him, he would have collapsed from the exhausting and weight of the cum inside of him.
The two took a moment to get their breath back, before Haileron bent down and hissed in Rayne's ear.

"I saw your tag in the slave market, marking you out as a breeder. Truthfully, I am disgusted that a lowly slave whore such as yourself would pollute the nobility of my family's bloodline. However, I took an oath to keep our bloodline going, and that is exactly what I intend to do." He breathed out slowly. "What say you?"
Rayne flinched when his master voice was suddenly hissing into his ear. He wanted to move, shift, lay down and expelled the cum inside of him, but in his postion, none of that was possible. When his master asked him, he took in a shuttering breath," I say nothing, Master. My body is yours to use."
"Lies." Haileron shook his head. "I see the spark in your eyes, young Rayne. I can tell, this is something you desire deep down -- to be my concubine, the bearer of my heirs. Is this not so?"
Rayne whimpered as he was put on the spot. It was only natural for a carrier to want to carry, isn't it? He. Shivered as he nodded," Y-Yes sir. Please let me."
Haileron nodded. "Fear not. It is a good thing to desire. So, you shall join me in my bed every night. You shall bear my heirs, and you shall service me when I order you to. And in return, perhaps you may lead a life of relative comfort here." He exhaled. "What say you?" he asked again.
Rayne nodded, as the weight of the cum inside of him shifted slightly. He could feel a large amount of it shifting into another part of his body, where his womb was most likely to be, " I would be forever greatful, Master."

( How long do you thing the pregnancies should be?)
(Nine months.)

"Very good," Haileron said. "Now then, Melly shall show you to your own quarters. I trust you will find them satisfactory for one of your status."
( Alright.)

Rayne nodded as he waited for the demon to pull out, collapsing onto the bed of the slave room, as the cum stayed inside of him. He didn't bother to even try to push it oUT as Melly soon came and undid his chain, bowing to Haileron as she helped him to his feet, and led him to his new quarters, attaching the chain again.
"Yes, indeed..." Haileron licked his lips as he watched Rayne leave.
Rayne was now laying on the bed of his new quarters, not really having anywhere else to sit beside the plush chairs and he was not sure about sitting there. He put a hand on his large, cum filled, stomach. There was no way he wasn't pregnant now
Haileron was good as his word. As the days and weeks passed by, he treated Rayne, if not with respect, then at least better than he treated the rest of his servants. He never failed to remind Rayne on a daily basis of his subservience to his master, and made certain that Rayne did not forget it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,152 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8