Closed A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y)
Celeste smiled. "Yeah, I should have the job by the end of the year," she said happily. She stooped down to pick up his apron and help him put it back on. She gave his bare belly one last pat before putting it on him.
"Leaving so soon?" Peter asks, sitting down in one of the dining room chairs, grateful to take a load off for a bit.
She sighed. "I have to go back to work." She could only be there for a little bit, because the drive there and back took valuable time. She kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later, dear."

(skip to when she comes back home?)
(Sure)

Later on, Peter is out in the garden, chatting to their neighbour, David.

"Look at you!" Peter smiles. "Eighteen and on your second pregnancy already! Sandra snapped you up young, didn't she?"
Celeste smiled, hearing her husband's voice in the garden, speaking to a neighbor. She wandered back into the garden. "Hello, dear," she greeted, hugging him. She waved hello to David.
"Hello, dear," Peter replies. He bids David goodbye and heads back to the house with his wife. "Can you believe he was still in high school when Sandra met him?"
"She caught him so fast," she said with a chuckle. She pressed her hand against his belly. "Will you let me play with your tummy later?" She asked.
"Yes, ma'am," Peter says obediently. "Do you want me to go naked for you, too?"
"No, I think you look better in your boxers with the hearts on them," she purred.
"Yes, ma'am," Peter says again, deftly removing his apron and leaving himself in his underwear.
Celeste smiled happily and led him to where he could comfortable sit or lay down.
Peter smiles eagerly, getting ready to be pampered.
Celeste decided to tease him a little. First, she firmly, yet gently, started moving his belly and poking it to get the babies active. A smile came to her lips when she saw his belly moving and rolling from the twins. She lightly trailed her fingertips over his big belly so he could barely feel it. She touched his stomach so lightly, her fingers barely brushing against the tight skin. She looked into Peter's eyes to see his reaction at this taunting.
bump
Peter wriggled his toes in pleasure. "Ahh, that's nice." He reached out and caressed Celeste's cheek.
Celeste smiled sweetly at him, and leaned up to kiss the tip of nose. She did love him. "So have you thought of any name ideas, yet?" She asked curiously, rubbing his belly. They were having two girls.
"I thought that Holly and Grace would be lovely names," Peter said, waiting for her approval.
"I do like the sound of Grace," she told him. "But I'm not so sure about Holly.." She thought for a second.
"Penny for your thoughts?" Peter asked, placing a hand on his tummy and playing with his popped-out navel.
"Now Penny does sound really cute," she smiled and kissed his cheek.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,786 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,095 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,694 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,213 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,146 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,073 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8