Closed Spirit (Closed w/ gre-y)
"I'll see. Maybe." He knew even if he said no though it might just happen anyways. Zephyr had never heard of an omega who outright said no to breeding and was granted their wish, and that's probably what scared him the most, especially considering when he and Huxley had been talking that the alpha had said /when/ he's pregnant and not /if/. "I'm going to go sleep some, but I'll talk to you guys tomorrow..?" He gave a halfhearted smile and walked over to a small corner of the cave half hidden by a rock. He made himself comfortable behind the rock and flopped over onto his side, closing his eyes and eventually drifting off to sleep.

((Did you want to skip to maybe Hux and Zephyr talking or anything? Or whatever else works too!))
Cedar nodded. "Just.. Just think about it please? Really think about it." He got up and went go sleep curled up with Wren and tiny Cyan.

(sure! Would you mind starting?)
((Yep!))

Some days had passed since Zephyr had been brought to the new pack. He was still a bit wary around some of the members, especially the three higher-ups that had been with the alpha the day he'd been brought over, however slowly but surely he was becoming accustomed to the ways and life of this pack. He hadn't made any mention of the breeding situation since that first night, hoping that maybe if he didn't talk about it openly too much then there wouldn't be so much pressure on him about it.

That evening he was outside sitting not too far off from Huxley's den. He was watching a few of the other members of the pack mingle, eyeing them and the way they spoke to one another. He still felt homesick but the best he could do was try to fit in, even a little bit.
Huxley sat in his lair, watching his pack from inside. Now they had hope because of Zephyr. He wanted to keep that hope alive and turn it into reality, but he wasn't sure how to get through to Zephyr. He didn't want to.. rape him. Huxley couldn't violate someone like that. The best he could do was swallow his pride and plead with him, trying to get him to understand the pack's side of this situation. The alpha sighed and got up, quietly making his way to the newcomer. The large wolf sat beside him, their size difference obvious. "Hello, Zephyr." He greeted. "Can we talk, please?" He asked, not sounding as rough as the first day.
Zephyr almost jumped when he heard Huxley speak. He hadn't heard him come up behind him having been much more focused on the other wolves that were conversing and laughing together off in the distance. At he question, Zephyr had a good idea of what Huxley wanted to talk about, and while he had seen this coming it still made him become a bit on edge. "Right here?" he asked. There wasn't anyone totally nearby that they could be nosy and eavesdrop. "Sure." Better to listen to this now than to draw it out a few long days. He hadn't ran off though so that was saying something at least?
"Listen, Zephyr, I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do. And if you don't want to, I won't, I promise. But please hear me out." He paused. "And about the other day.. I was being too assertive about this and I'm sorry." He cleared his throat and continued. "I'm sure Cedar and Wren have told you about the current situation. We haven't had any pups since Cyan, and we need them." He looked at him. "We need your help Zephyr." There was a chance breeding wouldn't work though. "How about this. We.. You'll let me try once. Only once. And if it doesn't work I promise to never try again. I just want the pack to know that we at least tried." He said. "but.. but you can say no.." His eyes looked sad, kind of like Cyan's eyes when he came into the den soaking wet. They had the same puppy eyes.
It wasn't so easy looking at the situation from the point of view of an alpha. They weren't the ones that had to lug around God knows how many pups for months. And this was different too because Zephyr wasn't where he felt most comfortable. They couldn't blame him for being hesitant and saying no at first. Maybe if he'd carried before in the last this wouldn't be such a big deal to him, but he hadn't, and everything he was experiencing here was new. Despite all that, he was surprised at Huxley's promise. He never intended to be turned into some rabbit breeding machine, pumping out babies one after another. He was well and healthy enough, and unknown to him beyond fertile, so maybe one try wouldn't hurt... or so he was trying to convince himself. "Okay," he agreed evenly. "One time though. Even if it does take." He looked over at Huxley. Zephyr was still reluctant but if it didn't work than he wouldn't need to go through this pressure again. "It's not like I've done this before."
Huxley let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Zephyr, thank you very much. How have no idea how much this will mean to all of us," he said, feeling hopeful once again. He hoped it would take. Just one healthy litter would be enough. "We have a healer that can tell you everything about this, so don't be afraid to ask questions," he told him.

(would ya mind skipping the breeding? I'm not a fan of sex scenes)
"Oh. Yeah. I'll talk to them sometime." He wasn't sure there was so much that needed to be explained. He knew how the pregnancy would work, he'd seen it many times in his old pack. It would just be happening to him instead.

((Yeah xD where should we skip? The gestation is 9 months right? We could skip to like... Maybe four and a half or so months along? Maybe he can do something with Jax and those other wolves. I guess I'll say he's carrying 9 too.))
(sure that works!
Would ya mind starting again lmao)
((Np lool.))

Some months later had passed and it bothered Zephyr that he didn't know how many he was carrying. He still had another four and a half months or so to go, but he already felt overly large. Most days he was in his wolf form save for when he was in Huxley'a den, and he was currently still in his human embodiment as he sat at the edge of the den, watching the idle commotion of the pack. It was still early morning but this was his routine. Get up, sit and watch the pack for a bit, change into his wolf form and fill his time before eating and sleeping for the night. Zephyr closed his eyes for a moment before he pushed himself up to stand with effort, panting softly by the time he'd managed to balance himself. His hips were somewhat narrow in his human form which made walking a struggle, and made his filled abdomen seem a bit larger than usual, but that's why he took to his wolf body when things got too achey.
The pack, and Huxley especially were excited for the litter that was to come soon. Even though Zephyr no longer slept in the omega den, Wren and Cedar visited him often. Even Jax learned to respect him. Hux had been a lot happier since they found out Zephyr was carrying pups. It was so far so good and he was expecting a large, healthy litter in a little less than five months. He was walking about the camp in his human form when he spotted Zephyr trying to stand up. He chuckled and walked over. "Hey let me help with that," he said, wrapping an arm around his waist to help him up and steady him. He placed his large hand on the underside of his belly and cupped it, knowing it was heavy. "How have they been treating you?" He asked, rubbing his stomach a little bit.
Zephyr wasn't so wary around Huxley anymore, now that he knew he was at least one of the better alphas he'd met. Zephyr had only ever been a member of his old pack but he'd meant plenty of alphas during his days as a trade runner and some were very distasteful. He felt bad for the wolves under their reign. "That's gonna be a real pain in a few weeks," he commented bitterly, remarking on what should be the simple task of standing. He was a bit worried about how many pups he was carrying, or even how big they were. Zephyr didn't think he could get much bigger, not too much. He held the other side of his gravid abdomen, relieving some pressure on his back. "Besides making me hungry and emotional all the time? They're doing a very good job of making me feel like a blimp." He huffed gently and turned towards Huxley.
Huxley snickered a bit. "Have you felt them kick yet?" He asked curiously, running his hand over his swollen belly. He was already big, but he still had a while to go. Huxley was a bit worried about that. Later in the pregnancy, he might advise him to stay in his wolf form the whole time. It would be better both for him and the pups. "Speaking of you being hungry, would you like me to bring you something to eat?"
"I think so... But then again it might just be hunger pangs." He rubbed at the underside of his large belt, grimacing at the tenderness of the strained skin there. "Actually, I've been meaning to get out of the den for awhile today. Can I come with you?" He looked up at Hux with an eager expression. He could still walk and trot at a decent pace. Running was out of the question but walking was enough to catch up to anyone, even if it was terribly slow. He shuffled back into the den a bit, either hand pressing at the small of his back as the weight of the pups had changed his usual walk into more of an awkward waddle.
Huxley smiled, glad to hear that he wanted to get out of the den. It will be good for him to see his packmates and greet them. "Of course. I can take you for food, and then we can walk around the camp?" He suggested. He gently rubbed at his pack. "I don't know how ya do this, Zephyr. Must hurt like hell," he muttered softly.
"Yeah, I'll see how much walking I can get in today." Zephyr nodded. He figured he should try walking as much as he could before he got into the later trimester. There was no telling what he'd want or even be able to do by then. "It does," he joked gently, "but don't remind me of it." Smiling a little, Zephyr shifted into his wolf form. It was slightly more comfortable in his wolf body although he was still achey all over. His abdomen jutted noticeably from both sides of his tiny frame and as he walked, his pup filled belly moved with his pace. "If I'm a bit slow, don't worry. I'll catch up."
Huxley chuckled a little bit, then transformed into his wolf form so they could trot off together. "I'll go slow. There's no need for you to walk alone," he told him as they slowly went towards where the food was cooked. Food was only given at meal times, and Cyan when he asked. Amazingly, he'd survived these months. Also, if Zephyr wanted food, it would be given to him any time of day or night, gladly. As they walked, members of the pack smiled brightly at him, and some stopped by to say hello.
It was much easier taking to his wolf form while pregnant, surprisingly enough. Zephyr would've thought his human body would be more accommodating but that was very far from the truth. Zephyr preferred his human form in all honesty, but when it came down to it he'd take being a wolf with less pains and aches any day. Zephyr was a bit hesitant to talk openly with everyone. He tried to be nice but the only ones he ever really spoke completely freely to were Wren and Cedar. He wondered where they were. "And here I am thinking we were actually going to go hunt something down," Zephyr jokes lightly.
Huxley smirked, glancing at him. "The best you could do right now is step on a sleeping ant," he teased. "Hey you can rest here, I'll go get it and bring it back," he said before nearing the fire. He asked for some food, and then he tugged it towards Zephyr. "Here you go, freshly cooked. But it might be hot so don't burn your mouth," he warned, sitting down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,450 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,014 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,394 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,963 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8