Closed Not so traditional haunted house (Jolth12)
"Well i've been proven wrong and amazed through the scientific progress so i'm sure it wouldn't surprise me with whatever the explanation is."

John walked towards the window and looked out at the garden again.
Geno chuckled.

"You're a man of science, you won't believe me." Geno replied as he stood up, putting his clothes back on. "This house is ancient...it's a refugee for many a lost soul quite literaly. Ghosts hide here and my family has done all they can to give them life once more, we found a harmless method but as I said...you won't believe me."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"So... There's restless spirites in the house that you somehow give life to again? Well i've heard more unusual things. Are they the reason I... You know." John turned back around and looked at Geno. 
"Many." Geno said. "Most of the time they don't do anything like this but once in a while, there's a mischievous one so it's very likely."

Once fully dressed, he went over to the door and paused. Returning a glance to them.

"I'm afraid I have to tend to some duties. Good night." Geno said. "If I don't see ya when you leave, have a safe journey."

"Well, alright. Thanks so much for you hospitality and kindness to a stranger. I apologize about tonight and I promise to keep the location of your home to myself. I owe you that much at least." 

John smiled to Geno and then the owner left him to his room. John packed his supplies into his bag and had everything ready for the morning. He then layed down and slowly fell asleep. 

(does Geno grow overnight?)
(He'll be a little bit bigger sooner due to the unsealed pregnancy but not noticeable right away. We can skip to a few weeks later if ya want?)

"Thank you." Geno said before leaving.

The ritual went well like always and Geno was a tad surprise with how taboo what had happened seemed. The following day, he raised a brow at the small curve that was his stomach. Hm odd.

John was outside the household, looking around the garden. He spoke to a few of the servants who took care of it. He then layed his bag near the edge of the garden and began to walk around the forest edge, noticing tracks of deer, coyotes, and even a couple bears. 

John was a man of biological science, so when he spoke to the servants, they told him of the garden being eaten from and how the wished the grounds were more secluded. John then sat back down near his bag on a bench and began to jot down some things.
Choosing to ignore it and carry on like normal, Geno got dressed in his blue vested attire and headed outside. A walk in the garden seemed nice though he soon came upon the man who should've been gone by now.

"Good Morning Mr. Black." Geno greeted. "I must admit, I thought you would've headed home by now. Is everything alright?"

"Well, nothing is wrong. But your servants tell me of their concerns for the garden and perimeter of your land. I figured your plants were fed on from time to time but your workers are worried that if deer can get onto the grounds to eat the plants, what's stopping the predators from doing the same." 

John finished his note in his journal and then stood up and faced Geno. "If you'll have me, I can think of ways to minimize the garden's exposure and create a more natural barrier for your household."
"Yes, I am aware of this. I just didn't want to cut down trees to make a better fence." Geno answered.

As the man went on, Geno thought on it. There was trouble in the past with wild animals. So concern was understandable.

"A interesting offer however, what is needed in exchange?" Geno questioned.

"Honestly, i just need a place to sleep and meals to be provided. You wouldn't have to pay me at all, as I've been away from a job anyway. My family has immense wealth but i chose my profession, not for the money, but to make a difference in nature."

John extended his hand towards Geno, hoping this time, they'd shake on their agreement.
Hm...what to do? A better fence like object would work to keep the animals out. A nod left the man as he reached out to shake Mr. Black's hand with a smile.

"Very well, welcome aboard Mr. Black." Geno said.

(Sorry but this is meant to be a one on one thread, I just keep forgetting to edit the title since Jolth12 joined. There isn't meant to be anyone else who can carry. Sorry.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,534 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O The Haunted House tjopj44 3 1,106 08-09-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  House cleaning (closed with nezumi) dolria1 250 70,339 03-29-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Demon in the house (kcoop99) anibus3 4 1,312 10-26-2016, 01:06 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Mystery Mother ? An open RP A haunted house where whoever enters ends up pregnant MaleFemalePregnancyLover 80 32,110 10-04-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,156 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  House Rules (Seeking Seeder) SRuiz 33 5,054 08-18-2016, 07:24 AM
Last Post: SRuiz
  Lust House -Mpreg Pafp- ~Zacharie~ 34 7,009 07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  C The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12) anibus3 81 12,365 07-18-2016, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Jolth12
  Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad ) Dots 459 78,305 11-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Dots