Desert Flower in Golden Chains ( Closed with Anubis3)
As he was pulled closed, he closed his eyes, waiting for what was to come.
After the fact, Rayne was laying on the bed, completely exhausted from their activities. He was bare of clothes thouh he still had his collar and bells on his ankles. His eyes were closed as his mind was on the border of sleep.
Amir allowed for Rayne to sleep, this would be a interesting pregnancy. While he never saw his own mother pregnant after him, she had told him that the rate of growth could be different between species. It could either be longer or shorter though there was no way to know until the man started to show. IT was going to be interesting.

When the following day came, he went over to Rayne and attempted to make the man stir.

"Come! THe day has started and it's time for you to greet your public." Amir said.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Woken up, Rayne hummed as he moved finding that his body was sore. He whimper as he forced himself to sit up, his back protesting, and looked up at his king," Greet my public?"

Was he not just a contort? Greeting the public is for royalty, not him. He looked down, bells sounding as he shifted his legs," Forgive me, sire, but when is greeting the public a task for a lowly consort?"
"Consort?!" Amir questioned. "You are carrying my children!! I can use a spell to make you appear completly female to the public and they will see you as queen! IT is not that hard considering all I have to do, is puff out your chest with a illusion spell. Though I don't know if you will produce milk or not but we'll see. Besides, the public deserve to see who is going to give them their princes and princess that will one day take the crown."

" Female?" Rayne know he looked soft but to be able to pass for a woman seemed impossible. He then paused, putting a hand on his stomach, still flat for the time being. Though if the king could make it possible for him to carry a child, why not?
"It'll be a illusion so you only look like it to others. It won't change you." Amir said. "Now get dressed and get ready."

Amir left the room to give rayne some privacy. Once they were ready, he placed the spell on them and took em to the balcony.

"My people!! There is good news, this fair madien shall be the one to bring about your future ruler!!!" Amir announced getting a good response from the cheering crowd.

The servants helped him dress and clean, his hair braided with jewels and gild, as new silk clocked his body. Silver shoes clad his feet, bells still around his ankles as he walked with Amir.

As they greeted the crowd, he looked down, hoping that he would not be recognized even with the illusions.
The illusion would keep Rayne safe from familiar eyes do there was no need to worry. With the announcement over, amir took them back in.

"See? They rejoice!!!" Amir said in glee.

Rayne nodded as Amir spoke and he looked up at the king, " Besides greet the public is there anything else expected of me?"
"At the current time? No. Just keep yourself healthy and strong as you carry my children." Amir said. "And since you will be staying here, that shouldn't be a problem."

Rayne nodded to that, and moved to walk when his stomach growled loudly and he blinked I surprise before meekly looking at the king, "When might there be food? It seems that I am hungry now."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,501 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,167 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,267 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8