(FURRY) Procrastination {Closed|Private}
Finally they reach his door and Boomer pops the key in the lock and turns allowing them into his apartment. It wasn't very big or fancy but it was clean and mostly organized. When you first walked in there was a large wide screen tv with several different consoles connected to it. There was a mid sized couch set up for comfortable television watching or gameplay. On the far right was a tiny kitchen barely big enough for him and his soon to be born pup. On the left side was two doors, one was open which lead to the bathroom and the second was closed off from all eyes.

"Never?" The dog stared at her utterly shocked. He had never met anyone who hadn't played a single video game. Even some of the older people had at least played pong. Boomer felt a little sorry for Tene. "You poor kid." He frowned at her but quickl invited her inside before he went in after her.
She walked in and ruffles her feathers, and looks back at Boomer. "I never had electricy at home. Mother and father said we didn't need it." She sighs softly and looks around.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
He closes the door behind them and rubs his back taking in what the girl had just said. He wasn't sure what to think, not even sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

"I...uh...don't know what to say." He admited furrowing his brows. "You have electricity now though, you parents can't tell you want to do anymore."
"I know." She keeps looking around and turns to look at Boomer again. she smiles and peels out of her slimp jacket she had on. "Well my parents were not bad." She smiles. "But they were... very controlling. I didn't have much of anything really." She keeps a smile on her face.
"I'm sure it was just because they cared. Over controling is better than under controling, right?" He tried to make it seem less disappointing, Boomer wasn't very good at that kind of thing though. As much as he tried to be openly friendly and kind, he wasn't naturally that kind of person.

It was then that the shepherd felt his baby squirm again followed by a strong kick causing his already tight fur pelt to stretch around the babies tiny foot. He bit his lip and smoothed his hands out over his belly wondering if Tenebrae had noticed.
She does and her eyes go wide. "Wha!" She steps forward and looks at his belly. "You have a baby in there?" She can't help herself from reaching out and touching it.
The dog flinches when she tries to touch his full term belly. He hadn't been touched since the day his puppy had been concieved. He shrugs slightly and frowns deeply knowing his little secret was out. She knew, she saw, and she likely wouldn't forget it.

"Yeah, I do..." He holds still to let her touch the soft fur on his swollen stomach with his belly button popped out. "...you can't tell anyone though." Boomer looks at Tenebrae with pleading eyes.
"I promise." She smiles and hugs him, feeling safe to have someone, when she is so shy around everything else. Her tummy is pressed aginst his as she hugs him.
He blushed softly as she hugged him affectionately. Hesitantly he wrapped his arms around her and hugged back feeling her soft warm feathers and her flat belly against his rounder belly.

"Th-thanks." He mumbles. "I didn't think anyone would be so okay with this."
She relaxes into him, finally feeling what another boy's warm embrace feels like. Having that longing built up so much. She looks up at him. "No... thank you."
"Me? I haven't done anything though." He raises a brow looking at her questioningly. What could he have possibly done to get her thanks. He could feel her body relax in his strong arms and a part of him suddenly felt protective over her.
"No, no. It's just nice to have a boy hold me..." She manages in a little voice, laying her head aginst his chest.
"Well, it's nice to know someone still thinks I'm boy like even with this..." He motions to his overdue belly before holding her just a little closer and resting his chin ontop of the ravens head. She was close enough to feel all of the babys movement as it wriggled around it's continuously shrinking world.
She smiles at the feeling. "Well... I think more men should have this chance." She just holds tighter.
"Personally, I wish some one else would carry this baby, instead of me." He aditted not too thrilled with being pregnant. Being pregnant was for girls and fem boys, at least that was his opinion.

"Ah, not too tight, you'll squeeze the pup out. It's already cramped enough with me being a week overdue." The dog takes a step back feeling his belly suddenly tighten around the puppy.
She meeps and springs back. "Oh! Sorry! But you think you look wonderful preganat!" She looks at him. "You ok?"
The dog blushed looking slightly flustered when she mentioned him looking wonderful pregnant. It was true that his fur was much softer than usual and he had a gorgeous glossy sheen.

"What? Oh, yeah I'm fine. Puppy has been pretty active all day that's all." He patted his belly lightly although he couldn't help but think something else might be going on.
She nodds. "Okay, well.. what should we do?"
"Well...do you really think I look wonderful?" He leaned his forhead against hers and gave a naughty grin. He had forgotten how long it had been since he had physical contact.
Blushes and becomes short of breath. "Yes, I do." Her feet cross.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,486 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,916 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,243 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8