(FURRY) Procrastination {Closed|Private}
He kisses her softly and snakes his hands around her waist careful not to ruin her beautiful feathers.
Her feathers become ruffaled and she shivers from the touching, but she likes it. She has never kissed a man like this before. She kiss back, clinging to his shoulders for support.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
The shepherd holds her up with his strong arms despite his condition. He deepens the kiss and presses his tongue in. His tail begins to wag with excitement and his jeans start to feel a little tighter than usual.
Her face blush a deeper red. She presses aginst his body, kissing deeper into him.
He growls softly his hands starting to wonder over her feminin body. One hand fell down to her perfectly curved rump, the other cupping one of her breasts.
She looks up at the man holding her in a way she has never been held. She doesn't move, this feeling too good to be true. She nuzzles into his body and kisses again, she builds enough confidance to feel his chest and shoulders.
He grins his face turning a dark shade of pink when she touched his swollen pecks. He decided to squeeze her breast gently while running his thumb over her nipple wondering if it would get hard.

"Mind if I taste these?" He asks and grabs her other breast eyeing it hungrily and licking his lips.
Not knowing how to answer the question she nods slowly.
He leans down and licks one of her breasts at first before stuffing it in his mouth and suckling greedily.
She grips your shoulder and moans, the feeling is so new and so good... "Ahhhh.. mmm...." Her eyes close enjoying it. Face keeping the deep red tent.
While he suckles he moves a hand down, way down to slide his fingers over her sex. Boomer wanted to make the raven girl feel good, and at the same time it was making him feel good.
Her breathes sorten and moans more. "Oh god.." She digs her taloned hands into his back.
The dog stops his teasing just long enough to pick her up and plop her down onto the couch. He leans over her the weight of his belly resting against hers and whispers into her ear.

"How far do you want to go?"
The weigth is pressed on her wide hips and don't effect her much. She looks up at him with warmth and desire in her eyes. "As far as we can." She says softly.
"That's what I like to hear." He grins and pulls his weight off of her so he can pulled down his jeans and pull his aching member from his boxers. He couldn't see anything due to his belly but sure she could see how big it had gotten from all the excitement.
She sits there, sitting back, looking at it. Wide eyed, lose of words... muttering only "Oh my..." She is feeling hot and ruffles her feathers more, making her appear fluffy.
Pre was already leaking from the tip and although he wanted it badly he was ready to take things slow and let her adjust to his impressive girth and length. He grabbed each leg and spread them making room for not just his cock but his massive belly which was starting to tense up again, he took that as simply being excited however.

"I promise, I'll be gentle." He assured her and stroked her thigh lovingly.
She sits there, breathing hard, waiting for what is coming.
He slides the head in slowly groaning at the feeling on her tight slick heat around him. About half way through he quickly slip the rest inside of her.

"Damn you're tight." He panted.
She cries in pain as something inside tears and she looks up at you afriad. Breathing fast, her chest riseing and lowering.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,149 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,922 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,250 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8