Mpreg Central

Full Version: Work w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
"Means baby bear, or teddy-bear. Since you call me bear all the time, thought baby bear would be good name for baby," Malorn explained, gently reaching over, taking Archie's hand and putting it on his belly. The baby wasn't moving, no, it hadn't begun to do so yet, Malorn simply liked the feeling of Archie's hands against his belly.
Archie chuckled. "Yep my russian bear and our teddy. Maybe teddies even. We would have that checjed out next time." He said referrin to the upcoming appointment. Archie was delighted to be touching Malorn's belly. His fiance had been a ressrved man and seldom show his preference or likes by words, so whenever he had explicitly shown his wants, Archie was quitw excited since he felt like he had been let on some private and intimate part of Malorn. That added to he himself really enjoyed touching Malorm's belly, made him smile goofily caressing the warm belly.
Malorn relaxed at the gentle hand against his belly, feeling comfortable showing emotion around Archie, thankful that he was so comfortable with the father of his child, or children. "I know doctor said I would be large. Maybe being... Paranoid," Malorn murmured, holding the shirt tightly against his belly for emphasis as Archie rubbed it.
"If that's indeed twins, it would be a blessing. If it's only one, it's still a blessing. What we should do now is to think about how to decorate the nursery and also to prepare as best as we could." Archie hugged his fiance tight and mumbled, his palm staying comfortably on the bump. "Hmm i couldnt wait until you get bigger. My big bear with a huge tummy. I love it!" He smiled with a slight tease in his tone.
"Should find out gender as well, think of names," Malorn suggested, cuddling close to Archie as he kept his hands on his tummy as well. He laughed softly at Archie's musings of a bigger belly, loving this state of being pampered, of being loved as he nurtured a new life within him.
This moment felt too good to end, and eventually he could feel Malorn puttin more of his weight on him, his head slightly tilting and his breathing evened out, and a smile broke on Aechie's face as he knew his bear had fallen asleep in his arms, which was somethin he was proud of being able to acheive. He knew how inseucure his bear was and it.showed a lot of trust for him to be comfortably sleeping on him.
Malorn didn't remember falling asleep in Archie's arms, but he remembered that he felt safe. He hadn't meant to fall asleep, but pregnancy tired him out quite easily, the only downside to an otherwise amazing process. Malorn woke in the morning, cuddled close to Archie and tucked under the covers with him. "Morning," he murmured to his love.
Archie opened his eyes and his face lit up seeing the fluffy hair of his bear. "Morning love." He kssed Malorn's face with bleary eyes. It had felt contentto be holding his bear to sleep. Thw weight was comfortable and his heart pumped a bit faster thinking this would be what they do from now on and the rest of their lives.
Malorn smiled sleepily at the kisses from Archie, one hand on his belly as the other moved to wrap around Archie's neck. "Is appointment today or tomorrow? Cannot remember," he mumbled, nuzzling his face into Archie's neck.
"Later today after work. You said you got a meeting today that couldnt be missed?" Archie put his hand around Malorn's shoulder, shiftin his head to nudge on Malorn's soft golden locks. "And then tomorrow would be Saturday..... " he smiled remembering what they were goin to do.
"Could be missed, but do not want to miss it. Progress meeting, must see where everyone is on current project," Malorn mumbled, relaxing as Archie cuddled closer to him. "Get to wear more of your clothes tomorrow. Will be enjoyable."
"Hmm my ever responsible love. If i were the boss i would definitely give you a payrise, being so diligent even when carrkying." Archie smiled and rubbed the belly. "I would dresss you up wholly in my clothes. Make you stand out so much being marked as mine. Amd especially this...." he took Malorn's hand and looked at the ring on his middle finger.
"Not hard to still work, do not move around so much," Malorn replied, letting out a content sigh at the hand rubbing his belly. "Will wear sweatpants if you have some of your own. Cannot wear much else," he murmured, smiling when attention was brought to his ring.
Archie chuckled imagining how Malorn would need to spread his legs wide when his belly grew further, and how he would arch his back when standing up with difficulty to stretch. He kissed Malorn and said "oh well all my wardrobe is open to.you. perhaps we could choose on later on my side?" He glanced at the clock and sighed seeing it's time to really get up.
"Could, yes," Malorn agreed, huffing softly when he saw the clock, sitting up and stretching before his hands automatically went to his belly, shuffling out of bed and getting ready for work.
They got ready for work efficiently though Archie almost chuckled when he saw Malorj trying to fasten his belt. He had long been forced into paternity slacks by now but had inssited on using.his old belts, sayin he could buckle them up with the looser punchholes. Though now it seemed he had finally failed to do with them as he had great difficulty making them meet.
Malorn heard the laugh and shushed his love, finally buckling the belt after sucking his stomach in a small bit. "Maybe will take your belts as well," he spoke with a small blush.
The belt had been resting down Malorn's belly and t have it so tight underneath only eccentuated his bump. Archie hummed "yes you probably should." And kissed Malorn's beautiful blush patting slightly on his belly. "You better not movr around too quickly or this might burst."
"Doubt I will burst," Malorn laughed softly, shaking his head and heading to the car once they were both ready. He let Archie drive, knowing how protective the other was about everyday tasks straining him and the baby.
The day went on smoothly though Archie's mind kept on slippin back to Malorn. Thy happen to have an emergency meetin involving all teamheads called and he found himswlf lookin forward to it, evem though he usually was quite annoyed by it, wspecially since he would be presnting this time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45