Mpreg Central

Full Version: Work w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Malorn snuggled close to Archie, knowing that the other man wanted to be close. He couldn't help but tense when Archie removed the ring and placed it on his other finger, reminding himself to look at wedding culture in America. He barely knew about it at all, even in Russia, always being so isolated. Malorn nodded at the statement, nuzzling close to Archie.
"That's for engagement. You would be wearing a ring on your ring fingrr on our wedding day." Archie explained trying to settlr Malorn's mind. "And i think we should arrange for our first checkup in these few days. Hmm how do you think we should tell the office? Shall we trll them about it or just not mention it yet?"
"Could send out little cards with ultrasound on them," Malorn shrugged, not too worried about telling their office. It was clear to everyone that they were together, and quite in love, so a baby wouldn't be too much of a shock outside of how soon it happened.
Archie chuckled. "That would be a new idea. Oh well I guess they wojldnt have any doubt of who the fathers are by how close we are together." He scratche his head thinking.if they would be getting snickerings behind their back. Oh well perhaps they were already getting that with how they stick to each other wheneer they got any free time.
"Not worried about it," Malorn mumbled, allowing his eyes to drift shut. He simply hoped that everybody would be happy with the news, happy with their child. "When is soup ready? Am tired," he murmured, rubbing his eyes out of tiredness, trying to keep them open.
"Any minute now. Let me add that last spirnkle of herbs." Archie kissed Malorn on his eyes and got up to cntinue making the soup. That night he wrapped Malorn in his arms and dreamed of a beautiful family together, where he was standin at tbe altar waiting for Malorn in a crispy tailored suit, their baby waiting at the side.
Telling their coworkers had been surprisingly easy, everyone happy for the couple. Pregnancy had been quite easy for Malorn, the only struggle being that it was hard to stay awake when him and Archie were cuddled up together at night. One night, while Archie made dinner, Malorn sat at the kitchen table, watching his love. "Should... Should I meet your family?" he asked, voice hesitant as he gently rubbed his five-month belly.
Archie thought and agreed. "You would be overwhelemd i am guessing. My mum would be so exited and my siblings would be.... oh. I am having a headache just from imagining the noise." Archie said with a huge smile, clearly not really bothered. "How about I bring you back for thanksgiving? Would have been a huge surprise to tell them i got not only 1 but 2 tagalongs."
Malorn smiled at Archie's happiness, glad that he had such a healthy relationship with his family. He hoped that he would be accepted, have a family to be with before he created his own. "Be huge by then, at seven months," he laughed softly, continuing to rub his bump.
"And I would surely be blowing them away by how fast I have progressed within one year! getting myself a handsome mate, and also with a baby on the way." Archie came around dishing the plate and kissed Malorn's forehead, rubbing the bump slightly as well. "You don't have to worry about anything, my siblings would definitely overwhelm you with questions. Even before my mother got a chance to bombard you with even more questions. Just be sure to stay by my side if you felt too much." He said imagining the possible chaos. "And to tell you a secret... i was laughed at by my siblings for ever wanting to produce even more kids than my parents did...." He said with a tiny blush.
"Do not mind as long as I get breaks between babies," Malorn laughed softly. He wanted a large family, especially after Archie told him he felt the same. Malorn wanted people to care about, and for people to care about him. "Maybe not as many as your parents, though. Would be overwhelming."
"Well... if we managed to get twins... perhaps that would be less overwhelming since we save some effort in it?" Archie joked, bending down to kiss on the bump. The doctors had said that since Malorn wasn't a big man, he would be carrying quite low and his belly would be appearing larger. "Though before that, I am guessing I could perhaps.. show you off to someone?" He asked with a glint of mischeivous in his eyes.
"Am already quite large, but I doubt it is twins," Malorn laughed softly, smiling at the kiss to his bump. "Show off to who?" he asked, looking up into his love's eyes.
"Hmm to an old acquiantance. Someone who actually pushed us together that fateful Saturday." He said with a sweet smile while urging Malorn to start on the food. "call me selfish and arrogant, I am probably a bastard for doing so, but I couldn't wait to see his surprising face already. I have to show him not only he got a child, but I am going to be a father as well, with an extremely hot guy no less." He flicked on Malorn's nose as he said that.
Malorn laughed and shook his head. "No! That is evil, we could not," he chuckled, beginning to eat the food in front of him, the nauseousness fading after the first few months. "Have to make it seem like odd happenstance."
"Hmm that's nice too. Do you have any clothes that could show off entirely how big you are, make him get it the moment he catch us together?" Archie was getting exceedingly excited. "How about the coming Saturday? We could go grab some oranges. You seemed to be quite fond of them last time? If we happen to bump into Kenny, let's just say it's fate." The smile was way too obvious on Archie' sface.
"Might have a shirt from before. Have to try it tonight, see how well they work," Malorn replied, happy that Archie was so excited over this. "Do like oranges, yes. Did not have them in Russia, very good."
"Great. I would remember that. Have you tried those homemade marmalade? Those are so delicious as well, jam made out of ornages and other citrus." Archie smiled as he thought out what they could be buying from teh market. After those months of nauseousness he thought ti would be his duty to fatten Malron up as much as he could now that he had regained his appetite. "And... I would love to go fitting iwth you as well. I want to see the effect for myself. Besides, I wouldn't want you to be too constricted if the point was just to show off your belly." Archie said to Malonr. His comfort would be his first priority now, way above his childish showing off.
"Will have to try them," Malorn nodded, eagerly eating the meal. He wanted to gain weight as well, knowing that was a good way to keep the baby healthy. "You just like to see my belly," he laughed, shaking his head.
"OH you discovered my belly fetish! i just found out about that. When you started developing a bump. Perhaps i should say, I develop a Marlorn's belly fetish when you started showing." Archie said with his usual cheekiness. He stole the food on Malron's fork that he was just about to eat, munching happily with a triumphant smile.