Mpreg Central

Full Version: Work w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
"Already have proof from doctor, is with luggage," Malorn answered, having had a friend take him to an appointment today to get everything checked. He waddled through their walk, rubbing his belly as Logan delivered a few kicks here and there.
"You went to the docto4's without me?" Archie said incredulously and made a disappointed face. "Aww Malorn! You know how I love to go to the clinic with you. Did the doctor say anything? Things to be careful for?" He asked anxiously, mentally remindin himself he needed to go through a whole checklist of questions with the doctor, probably through the phone. Thepark was close and they encountered a lot of kids playing around. Some old couples stared at them, not doubt being interested in the massive belly of Malorn.
"You would not have missed much, did not do an ultrasound or anything," Malorn spoke, always feeling nervous at the stares they got. "Said to be careful to not overwork myself, but you have always been reminding me of that."
Archie was staying close to Malorn's side in case one of the excited kids bumped into.his finance. He also made sure to have their hands linked, liking the close physical proximity. He smiled at Malorn. "Yes i am the notorious motherhen who alwys fuss over you." He more or less could feel Malorn's nsrvousness and returned smiles to th curious eyes, initiating friendliness for both of them, earning some smile in return.
They soon walked back home (Malorn waddling back), the heavy carrier settling himself on one of the chairs at their kitchen table, rubbing his belly. "You are getting so big, Logan, are you sure that you are not hiding any siblings?" Malorn asked his belly with a small laugh, relaxing as Archie began to make dinner for them.
"Hmm well his sibling is somewhere in you. But not currently, still got half in me now." Archie suggested workig around the kitchen. "And it would have to wait until after Logan's born." He hinted coming forward seeking for a kiss with his hands wet from preparing dinnerr.
Malorn smiled and shook his head, giving Archie a kiss when he walked over to get one. He did want more children, yes, but he wanted them somewhat spaced out. When he had been at Thanksgiving dinner, he'd discovered that Archie's siblings were never very far apart in age, seeming to be born one after another. Malorn wanted a two or three year break in between pregnancies.
Archie smiled like a cheshire cat getting a kiss and returned to prepare dinner. Of course they hadnt discussed so far ahead, but the unlimited possibility always make him smile. Dinner was quickly served and he put that on a plate in front of Malorn. "There you go, bear. We got extras so if you need there's always refill available."
Malorn happily ate what he was served, eating a lot now that Logan was growing so much. He finished easily, sitting back in his chair and allowing himself a few moments to digest before heading upstairs. With Archie's help, of course.
Archie was prepared for a whole body rub since they got he time tonight. It would be too time consumin on a workin day but today, archie finally got the luxury to indulge in his fiance. "You want to take a bath first? Together? I could wash your hair for you." He said with a smile knowing it had become a little difficult for Malorn to reach up with the belly dragging him down
"I think it sounds nice," Malorn nodded, stretching slightly after he sat on the edge of the bed. He relaxed, hands automatically going to rub the taut sphere that was his midsection, smiling when he felt a small kick to the underside of his belly. "Logan agrees with me."
"Good." Archie nodded as he heaved Malorn up, getting an armful of bear as he deliberately used more force than necessary so Malorn would end up in his arms. He chuckled with his little mischieve succeeding.
Malorn stumbled forward slightly when Archie pulled him up with more force than needed, wrapping his arms around Archie's neck and clinging to him. He cracked a small smile and shook his head at Archie's smirk, nuzzling the other's neck.
Archie nuzzled back and rubbed the fluffy hair of Malorn's with his own face before proceeding their slow dancing into the bathroom, him holding Malorn's hips. "You want a shower or a bath?" He asked putting Malorn down on the toilet with the lid down.
"Bath, please," Malorn answered softly, voice polite as usual. Because he was getting so big, standing for long periods of time was extremely difficult, making showers difficult as well as everything else.
Archie hummed his acknowledgement as he opened the tab. He then knelt down to undress his gorgeous fiance, starting from his tight fitting shirt. As he peeled the garment away, the belly underneath it showed inch by inch, revealing the treasure undern.Turning around to their cupboard, he retrieved an array of bathing salt and took two of them for Malorn to choose from.
Malorn smiled as Archie undressed him, rubbing his soft, bare belly as he picked a bath salt to put in. He settled in the bath with Archie behind him, closing his eyes and leaning back against his love. "How was your day, my darling?"
"Busy, last minute stuff tend to creep up the very last second.... but it's all fine now. I could leave them all behind." Archie said crooking his knees up so Malorn could have some support from the sides as well. "And that final presentation was a great success, thanks a lot to you darling." He kissed his fiance before taking some shampoo.
Malorn rubbed his belly, listening intently to his love as he spoke about his day. He relaxed when Archie put up his knees for more support, thankful for such a loving fiance that took such good care of him. "I am a perfectionist," he shrugged, lifting his head slightly when Archie began washing his hair.
Archie returned wirh a hum then started to wash Malorn's hair. With his hair all wet, Malorn looked like a bear getting drenched in water, looking remarkably adorable with a head of white bubbles. Archie expertly pressed on his head, massaging gently on the temples and smiled satisfied with his great work feeling Malorn relaxed on him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45