Mpreg Central

Full Version: Work w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
"You are not so bad, easy to keep up with after we have been together for a while. Does happen from time to time, but I believe it is because I am carrying," Malorn explained, chuckling at the thought of their son speaking Russian. "Think he should be fluent in both Russian and English. English would be better because he will grow up here."
"I gotta keep up with him. Couldnt be in the dark when you two could very well be speaking about me behind my back. Plus, it wouldnt be good in buulding up my image as the invincible dad." Archie said with a cocky smile turning into their driveway.
"There is nothing bad to say about you," Malorn reassured. "But I will try to teach you some words. Not very good teacher, though," he spoke softly, getting out of the car and heading into the house when they arrived home.
"But you are indeed a good student. I still couldnt believe how you ate the whole dictionary." Archie said as he followed Malorn with the shoppings in his hands. Thry were planning on a simple lunch, see if the furnitures need assembling.
"Wanted to do well," Malorn defended softly, helping with a few bags. Most of them, as Archie said, were 'too heavy for Malorn to carry in his state.' Malorn still went around the kitchen to make lunch, Archie sitting in the living room and trying to assemble the furniture for Logan.
"Be sure to not do any lifting. And no taking of dishes from the upper cabinet" archie yelled from the living room, being overprotective as always. "And then perhaps we could fugure this out together.... might need your help...." Archie said quietly on the latter, annoyed that he might need to get help from Malorn, who he would rather not have any physical activities at all.
"Am with child, darling, not missing limbs," Malorn smiled, shaking his head as he began to make lunch. "Do not know much about building furniture, may not be much help."
"Hmm yea and i wouldnt allow that! Though i think i needed someone holding the board here for me so i could nail it. As in hammer the nail into it, literally." Archie said, screwing his brows together reading the instructions. "Forget it, let's just have lunch first." Archie said with a pout, annoyed by the confusing little booklet.
Malorn laughed softly at Archie's frustration, preparing lunch and setting it on the table for them. Nothing much, just a few small sandwiches. "Are worrying too much, darling. Am fine, so is Logan."
"Yea I think i know that, but i Just couldn't help worrying." He rubbed Malorn's waist, showing his affection. "I guess i am becoming a mother hen now." He squinted his eyes to show his dismay at this. "Since we are here, birth plans! what do you think? Which way would you want it?"
Malorn smiled at the rubbing to his waist, running a hand through Archie's hair before sitting at the table. "Funny you are mother hen when I am carrying," he chuckled. "Was thinking water birth. Read it helps with pain, and helps baby transition into being born because of warm water," he spoke, sounding almost scholarly before beginning to eat his sandwich.
Archie bit on his own share and unconsciously started rubbing on Malorn's belly. It would have been an awkward posture but they managed to fall into this whenever they sit together, with both being quite comfortable. "water birth huh? Hmm that would be good. Birth centre? Hospital? " Archie would have suggested a home birth but considering it could be a bit challenging for a first birth, especially wiht the baby being on the larger side on top of Malorn's figure.
Malorn's smile widened when Archie began to rub his belly, relaxing easily. "Birth centre, I believe. Would do at home, but I do not know what to expect with this, so I believe there should be someone there in case something goes wrong," he reasoned. "Logan will be big when he is born, would not want to have him get stuck or hurt."
"true. Your safety would have the first priority." Archie agreed. "We should go visits for birth centres around. Got to get one that fits you the most. And i better remember to keep the swimsuits on so that when the time comes I wouldn't have to enter the pool with boxers only. You would want me to be there with you right?" Archie said anxiously though he knew the mood of the birthing father might change no matter what they agreed on now.
"Will look at some online, arrange some appointments. As for being in the water with me, will have to see how I feel that day," Malorn shrugged, lacing their fingers together on his belly. "Only hope that I don't hurt you during the process."
"Hmm even if you did hurt me it wouldn't matter. For our little wolf." Archie muzzled against Malorn. "have you heard about those horror stories? The husband's hand getting broke by how tightly their birthing partner was squeezing on them? I am telling you, I am prepared for that." Archie teased Malorn caressing the belly with him.
"Am terrified I will do that to you," Malorn confessed softly, shaking his head with a small smile when Archie said he was prepared for it. "Would have to go to a real hospital then, ah?" he laughed, grinning when he felt Logan shift under hands.
"I wouldn't mind. there would be enough emergency aids in the centre to have the injury taken care of." Archie smirked and conitnued with his imaginations. "It would be like sharing part of your pain... symbolically, well, but it mihgt make it inconvenient to handle the newborn later so that could be my excuse of not changing diapers, at least for the first few weeks." He said pretending to be seriously considering it.
"Will try to be mindful, my darling," Malorn laughed softly, leaning over and gently kissing Archie. He took care of the dishes when they finished eating, sitting on the couch in the living room with Archie, wanting to help with any furniture.
"Ok this is how it should work according to these very cofusing directions....." He held the boards in place and asked Malorm to hold it, then started hammering it with the nails. Miraculously they managed to put the cabinet together without either of them hurting accidentally. Or more specifically, without Archie hurting any of his fingers while doing the assemble. All they ended up gwtting was a little sweaty from the exercise. "Woah, we managed to get that done." He smiled proudly at his lover.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45