Mpreg Central

Full Version: Work w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
"I like it. Is very beautiful," Malorn replied, waddling around and looking at everything. He almost felt like this was a dream, happily pregnant by a man he loved, now being pampered on a vacation. It was amazing, and Malorn almost felt like he needed to pinch himself.
"And come here babe." Archie had went to the swimming pool right out of the balcony leading to the beach outside but also obscured by bushy plantations. "We could get into the pool within a second. You could keep your swimming pants on all day." He smiled, looking back at Malorn inviting him out with open arms. The sun was shining right above of him and ARchie's bright smile could almost compete with the brilliant rays.
Malorn smiled at the sight of a swimming pool in their backyard, happy to have the privacy, especially now that he was making milk. It didn't take long for Malorn to change and get into the pool, keeping a shirt on with his swimming pants, fearing sunburn.
Archie joined him soon, bouncing around the pool after a few laps, unconsciously showing off his well built washboard as he past Malorn. LIfting off his goggles, he stole a kiss from Malorn. "Quite a nice view we got here right?" he asked, looking out at the sun setting, enjoying the stunning view in front of them.
Malorn didn't do any laps, simply floating around, allowing some pressure to come off of his hips, relaxing easily in the water. He smiled and returned the kiss that Archie gave him, wiping some wet hair from his loves eyes. "Very beautiful. Nothing compared to you, though."
"Aww my bear is learning to say sweet things as well now! I like that though... And to me nothing compares to you as well. Especially when you are positively glowing yourself." ARchie responded giving him a small kiss on his cheek, not forgetting about Logan as he rubbed it. "Now we better go rinse or we would start wrinkling. I have reserved a table for us in a restuarnat in town." He smiled and tugged Malorn up, holding him carefully as they took the steps out of the pool, when all teh weight returned to Malorn's hips.
Malorn's step faltered slightly when he felt the weight fall back onto his hips, standing still for a moment before continuing to walk into the house. they washed and showered, heading out to dinner. They shared a dish, always in tandem with each other.
As they were eating, Archie's eyes swam around the restaurant. It was a popular restaurant and he had booked the table together with a special performance. As he looked around he met eyes with the restaurant manager to start it. A violin started and soon the room was filled with traditional russian festive music. Perhpas not a lot of people noticed but he hoped Malorn could distinguish it.
Malorn smiled at the music, humming softly. "Now I know why you have been so nervous tonight," he laughed, gently taking Archie's hand, lacing their fingers together.
"You recognised!" Archie smiled excitedly, his eyes brightened. "I was a little worried you wouldn't... but.. happy babymoon, my love." He kissed Malorn passionately, squeezing back on his hand as he did so.
"I did," Malorn smiled triumphantly, loving to see Archie's eyes light up. "Thank you, darling," he cooed, returning the kiss. They soon headed home, settling in for the night.
It was a wonderful trip so far, with them lazing away days watching the beach and swimming. They had taken short walks around the town as well, and bought some quite peculiar souvenirs, including a shield that Archie insisted was "eerily beautiful" and could be put in their living room to "guard over their new family". He could see, however, that the heat wasn't too kind on Malorn who's already having a higher temprature than normal person having another life in him.
Malorn spent large amounts of time in the pool, breaking only for food and bathroom. The pool was a source of relaxation for him, keeping him cool from his higher temperature and his hips unstrained, though his hips did widen slightly due to the pressure from getting out. He bought little necklaces for him and Archie, and a dreamcatcher for their son, the merchant telling him that it helped babies from being colicky.
The carefree atmosphere seemed to have done good to Logna's growth as well. Archie had found some of Malorn's more fitting pants getting quite tight now. Even the shirts were getting tight as well. As they went out for a quick lunch, Archie paused his rambling nonsense as he spotted 2 wet spots on Malorn's chest, his nipples showed clearly through the wet fabric. He frowned and looked around, not wanting anyone to notice it.
Malorn noticed as well, keeping his arms crossed over his chest to keep anybody from seeing. It wasn't hard for it to go unnoticed, most people looking at his belly versus anything else.
"How about we change seats? So that we would have our backs against the others." Archie suggested. It was quite embarrassing and even though they did bring along a coat, it would be even more suspicious to have Malorn wearing it and sweating so much in this restuarnat without air-conditioning.
Malorn nodded, quickly switching seats with his love, still keeping his arms crossed above his belly. He simply hoped that they would be able to go home soon, not wanting anybody to notice.
They were too optimistic. Unforutnately, the waiter was the first to discover as it was difficult for Sam to be putting arms around his chest as they ate, and when he took away the dishes he was outright staring. Archie frowned and cleared his throat to shoo the waiter away. The waiter, however, was dumb enough to be apologizing rather loudly and explained aloud how that wans't intentional.
Malorn kept his head down when the waiter noticed and apologized, crossing an arm across his chest while the other held a fork, playing with his food.
Archie frowned and waved the waiter off. He knew thier lunch was probably ruined as more heads turned around hearing the noise from their table. He tried smiling to Malorn and urged him. "You gonna continue playing with your food? How about we leave now? It isn't as if these dishes are really nice."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45