Mpreg Central

Full Version: Work w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
"Yes, yes," Malorn laughed softly. The favor system was nice, it was helping them bond and become more comfortable with each other. It was extremely helpful now, with Logan starting to get so big, his body changing in preparation for the delivery in a few weeks time.
Archie smiled contently stealing a kiss from Malorn. He started his rub from below, pushing the belly up slightly to relieve the tension on the skin. He tried to figure out the position of the limbs of Logan, interacting with the baby as he started his soothing massage. The musclr was taut and pulled from thr weight, and Archie knew it all on how to relief that discomfort.
Malorn sighed contently at the rubs to his belly, smiling when Logan shifted and kicked softly against the underside of his belly. "He is head-up," Malorn grinned, pressing on his belly slightly and feeling their son's head.
"Headbutting into your stomach?" Archie asked. "Luckily that didnt affect your appetite much." He rubbed on the beybutton, which had flattened at this stage. He was partially looking forward when it become an outtie.
"No, no, not headbutting into anything, I believe he is still asleep," Malorn laughed softly, letting out calm, happy sigh, closing his eyes. "I love you. Do not say it enough."
"You are showing enough. Well of course i wouldnt mind hearing it more often." Archie always know it wasnt in Malorn's nature to show his love this explicitly, but he's glad to see him changing. He gradually move to the sides, relaxing Malorn's waist muscles.
Malorn nodded at the response, taking Archie's hand and moving it to the side of his belly where a little hand could be felt stretching out, just for a moment. "Little wolf is awake," he smiled, letting Archie continue rubbing once Logan curled up within him once more.
"Responding to his fathers' interactions no doubt. I hope he would likr playing with me when he grow up. Instead of choosing to stay with you and communicating together in russian." Archie thought imagining how it would be. "Flip over to your sides? I think with Logan awakening it should be a good time to get to the back before he got too active." Archie suggested, moving.on to shift Malorn already.
"He will love us both, darling, do not worry about that," Malorn comforted, rolling onto his side with Archie's help. The Russian settled easily, rubbing his belly for a few more moments before pulling his shirt down, relaxing when Archie began to rub the knots from his back.
Archie could see the squirming of Logan causing the belly to quiver even through the shirt, and he found himswlf smiling everytime thinking how strong and active Logan must be. He rubbed Malorn's back with concentration, making sure every knot was smoothed. This should give his bear some relief that hopefully would last for a few hours.
Malorn couldn't help but smile at the squirming coming from his belly, rubbing it and shushing the unborn child. "Everything is alright, my голубка. We are home and we are safe, we will get to meet you soon," he cooed, wishing he'd had a parent to coddle and comfort him when he needed.
"I think we are quite prepared for you as well Logan. And... you would be attending a wedding very soon afterwards. Excited?" Archie added hearing Malorn. He wanted everything to come faster but deep down he was also with his fear, not sure if he would be a good enough partner for Malorn or a good enough parent for Logan. He guessed he would try his best for both, for the sake of his little family.
"You will get to be involved in the ceremony, Logan. We will dress you up in a nice little suit, say our vows with you in our arms," Malorn murmured dreamily, rubbing his belly until he felt Logan calming. He had the same fear as Archie, fearing he wouldn't be enough for his love or their child.
Archie hugged Malorn tight in his arms enjoying the feeling of holding his two greatest loves. "I love you Malorn." He declared. "I hope i would be enough, and when i'm not, i hope you would tell me. I want to be better for you, and for our family." He kissed Malorn on his neck, burying himself into the scent of Malorn.
"I love you, too," Malorn smiled, wrapping his arms around Archie best he could with his belly in the way. "Cannot imagine that you would not be enough for Logan. It would be me, if it had to be either of us. I... I do not know how to be a parent. I did not have one."
"That wouldnt be true! You love him dearly, that's all you need to be a good parent." Archie protested. "I got so many siblings i get a very smallshare of parents in fact." He teased himself. "So that wouldnt make me any better than you in this aspect. I want to learn together with you though." Archie smiled and said, optimisitic as always.
"You love him as well, so you will be a good parent is that is all it takes," Malorn pointed out, moving a hand to rub his belly as Logan stretched inside. "You could read the books I have been reading, talk about parenting and what to do in some situations."
"Huhhhh you know i hated studying, never had been a diligent student like you." Archie made a face. "Oh well.... if you could just tell me which paragraphs or chapters are more useful, i could maybe give it a try." He showed Malorn a face looking like he jist swallowed a whole lemon.
"Is not studying, my darling, is just reading," Malorn replied, laughing softly at Archie's expression, shaking his head. "Silly man. Will pick out a few things for you to read."
"Ok. Thank you my dearest teacher. See Logan? Your father is trying so hard to prepare for your arrival, be nice when you come out." He said to the big belly with a solemn face that soon broke into a big grin. "So about our trip, any specific requirements youhave in mind?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45