Mpreg Central

Full Version: Work w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Malorn gripped Archie's hand as he panted softly through the contraction, Caroline rubbing his back and whispering soothing words to the laboring Russian. Once the contraction passed, the midwife slipped on a rubber glove and checked Malorn's dilation, rubbing his hip while doing so. "You're at five centimeters already, honey. You're halfway there," she encouraged, Malorn sighing shakily and nodding.
Archie lookrd at Caroline for further instrucrions, feeling.lost and foreign to the situation. He was especially lost as he seemed to be the third wheel here, not really helping with Malorn like Caroline, and also not experiencing first hand the pain of Malorn. He pressrd down the neagtive emotions and took the water on the cabinet to offer to Malorn.
Malorn weakly took a sip of the water, thanking Archie in a whisper. Caroline comforted Malorn for a few more moments before turning to Archie. "I have just a little bit of paperwork I have to take care of, so I'll be back, but rubbing his back helps during contractions, and so does staying hydrated. Come and get me if his water breaks," she instructed, standing and leaving the room.
Archie nodded as if assigned a very important job and nudged closer to Malorn. "how you doin buddy." He said, referring in gneeral to Malonr and Logan. "Just tell me if you feel like anything." He kissed the back of his hand a little and ruffled his sweaty hair. Malorn was panting slighlty and was pale, melting Archie's heart seein ghow his lovely bear's fighting a battle.
Malorn took another sip of water, trying to pull in deeper breaths to alleviate as much pain as he could. "Have been better," he murmured weakly, smiling at the kiss to his hand and the ruffling of his hair. "Will be worth it, have Logan soon."
Archie touched their foreheads together and nodded. "Yes Logan would be here soon. Though I just wish it wouldn't take so much out of you." He whsipered. "You want to take an epidural?" He asked, seeing Malorn in such struggle was difficult for Archie as well.
Malorn nuzzled their noses together for a moment, smiling at how much Archie cared. "Maybe a little later, darling," he murmured. The pain was overwhelming, but Malorn wanted to feel everything. He was giving birth, it was supposed to be painful.
Archie nodded. He wasnt sure, but he respected Malorn's decision and his courage impressed him very much. "I think I just fell a little more in love with you. You are one brave bear." He nosebumped with him before separating. He stood up and decided he couldcontinue to do what he did best and massaged Malorn's back and hips. "Deos this feel good? Or shall I just leave you alone?"
Malorn blushed at the procession of love, some of the color returning to his face in a blush. He let out a small sigh at the rubbing on his back and hips, nodding at the first question, shaking his head at the second. "Keep doing that, feels better."
"Great, coz I love doing this as well." Arhice smiled indulgently as his cute teddy, glad to see him flourishing under his declaration. "You know, I always love you blushing. Makes you look like a doll..." He said dreamily, rubbing his face against Malorn's. "If you feel like enough, or not enough, just tell me. You are the king right now." He said as he continued, finally feeling like he's indeed helping.
Malorn closed his eyes and nuzzled against Archie in return, letting out a small sigh at the compliments with a smile. After a few minutes, Malorn cracked open his eyes, looking up at his love. "Want to get up and walk around," he murmured, rubbing the side of his belly lazily.
"Sure thing." Archie nodded and slipped off bed with enviably agility to Marlorn. He put his hands under Malorn's armpit to heave him up before helping him put on slippers. He then moved him up with care, letting Malorn determine the pace of getting up as Logan shifted and pressed down on Malorn's pelvis.
Malorn clung to Archie as he was lifted from the bed, pulling himself up slowly and beginning to waddle tentatively around the room. The pressure on his hips was nearly unbearable, but he knew he couldn't push yet. The Russian slowed to a stop when another contraction came, burying his face into Archie's chest and panting.
Archie held Malorn tight when he stopped. Hearing his fiance's heavy panting, with the slight grunts whenever the contraction peaked, he rubbed his back supporting him through the pain. The belly was tight and hard pressing against his stomach. The way Malorn's body was trying to push Logan downwards made Archie's heart clench tight. "you can do this Malonr. You are so strong.."
Malorn released a weak groan at the contraction's peak, one hand gripping Archie's shirt, the other gripping his hair. He panted for a minute or two before pulling away slightly and waddling around the room again, one hand still fisting Archie's shirt while his free hand held his belly.
Archie almost yelped as Malorn gripped his hair, he bit down his teeth and endured the pain, almost chuckling when he finally got released. The waddling started again and Archie lookrd at Malorn with slight amusement in.his eyes, thinking if that's kind of a "pain-sharing" mechaism his fiance had developrd. He held Malorn's waist tight, holding his belly as well with his other hand to share the burden from both sides.
Malorn went through another hour of walking before his water broke during a contraction, flinching as warm fluid ran down his legs, clinging to Archie for support. He waddled to sit on the edge of the bed, Archie rushing off to get Caroline.
Archie panicked a little as they waddled back to the bed, his hands are slightly shaking, half from scare and half from anticipation. As he rushed out, he almost yelled. "Caroline! Where are you? M-malorn...." he said, slightly stuttering.
Caroline hurried to the room, patting Archie's shoulder to calm the father-to-be. She kneeled in front of Malorn, gently pressing her hands to his belly. "He's getting really low, huh?" She smiled at Malorn, the Russian nodding with a weak smile. Caroline checked his dilation, finding him at seven centimeters. "Do you want to get in the water, or keep walking around?" She asked, Malorn nodding towards the tub.
Archie gradually caught his breath as he looked at thier intercation, ans eagerly offered his help in lifting Malorn up from the bed. He almost carried Malorn over to the tub, forbidding him.to be putting too much weight on his.pelvis. he put Malorn gently down into the warm pool of.water and knetl at the side, looking at him.with.puppy eyes filled with concern.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45