Mpreg Central

Full Version: Work w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
"I'm serious! We're going to a banquet hall next year, if not for Christmas dinner!" Martha replied, heading back to the house. Malorn blushed when Archie asked him what he had said, looking away. "I, ah. I do not know how it translates into English. Not really. It is an explicative, know that much," he rambled, allowing Archie to help him out of the car for once, heading to the door with him. His grip on Archie's hand was tight, terrified to go back into the house.
"Hmm alright. I do not need to know it's exact translation, but I better remember the sound. You learn a language starting from teh explicatives." Archie smirked and nosebumped with Malorn, feeling his mate's fear and nervousness. "Do not worry. My ma is the problem solver, she fixes everything." He said as he stepped through the threshold again. "Now this is what I am talking about, we have followed the tradition. Announcing us a happy couple together that nothing could separate us from now." He smiled into Malorn as his sisters all whistled and cheered on seeing Malorn in Archie's arms. "hey bro! that's so manly!" One of them yelled.
Malorn returned the nosebump, nuzzling Archie and resting their foreheads together for a moment. He couldn't help but blush at the cheering from Archie's sisters, huddling close to Archie and hiding his face in his love's shoulder. "You take too much pride in me, darling," he uttered with a smile, staying at Archie's side as they waited with the others for dinner, anxious about another run-in with Sully.
His siblings had been nice enough to reserve the loveseat for them. All chair were makeshift ones pushed forward to the vacated living room where a large and long table was set. Their parents sat on either side of the table and Sully had actually seated but his presence and voice was muffled by the craze of serving food on teh table. Archie spotted him but deliberately hide his bear from his pa by settling Malron almost on his lap. "You are my pride, my biggest capture. Love ya my dearest bear." He stole a kiss from Malorn and earned another wave of excited cheer amidst the crowded room. The rolls were getting served and it was chaotic but warm. Archie reached out for an onion roll with his barehands, and fed half of it to Malorn.
Malorn stuck to Archie's side like glue, settling easily on the loveseat with him. The atmosphere was nice, siblings catching up with each other, mothers taking care of their little ones while aunts and uncles gushed over them. He allowed Archie to hide him, not minding so much, not wanting another argument breaking out. He smiled and blushed at the compliments and the kiss, happily returning it before they began to eat. Archie and Malorn didn't have separate plates, simply having one plate that they shared off of.
Archie could feel Malorn slowly loosing up and it's encouraging. He knew his siblings had made arrangements so the most talkative and funny of them all were surrounding them. He would thank them later. For now, his sole mission was to feed his bear well and try his hardest to bring forth that amazing smile on him, even at the price of telling all the stupid little stories ofhis childhood and getting teased to no end by his elder siblings.
Malorn ate happily, cuddled up with Archie and allowing himself to smile every so often. His siblings were very similar, so he felt somewhat comfortable around them because of that. However, he would still glance at Sully every few moments, catching the older man staring at him a few times.
"Aww my bear is afraid of the big bad wolf? Dont be. You are stronger and above him in the food chain." Archie caught on Malorn's sneaky peek at his father and whispered playfully. "Malorn my pa is actually crazy for kids, so perhaps now he isnt a fan of you yet, but when Logan's born he would definitely be melted by our adorable son, and therefore also will be addressing you a lot better. He's just holding on his stupid pride now, so dont worry about him. Besdies, you have successfully captured all my family's heart. We are the majority now, that's for sure." He smirked at his siblings exchanging a knowing glance.
Malorn cracked a small smile at the food chain analogy, shaking his head. "Maybe would be better if Logan looked like you, your father would not have to be reminded of me," he murmured, cuddling close to Archie and nuzzling his shoulder. He was happy that the rest of Archie's family liked him, some of his sisters thinking they were adorable as they cuddled up next to each other. Even some of the brothers did, too.
"Aww no. I wasnt a pretty kid." Archie made a face. "Though you, you got the whole package! Blond hair blue eyes....a chubby little angel who would melt whoever he meets." Archie patted Malorn's belly and smiled brightly at whoever cooed over them. "I know you are all very jealous. You should all be congratulating your youngest brother for finding the best mate possible. Let me see, how about each of you show your good wishes to us with something monetary?" He joked looking around.
"You are pretty now," Malorn smiled with a kiss to Archie's cheek, lacing their fingers together on his belly. Archie's siblings laughed at that, Martha shaking her head with a smile. "Archie, always the scammer," one of his sisters giggled.
"Hey i am building my own family now, some sibling assistance would be nice." He smiled cheekily at his mother. "But! No, if you plan on any baby shower or anything like that, NO." He said looking dead serious. "Remember how disastrous your last attempt was? For god's sake Paula almost went into labor early that day." He remembered the dreadful event for one of his sister in law.
"Paula had undiagnosed anxiety, that was a different case," one of the sisters defended, gently wiping away some mashed potato from her child's face. "We won't, we won't. Don't worry, dear," Martha spoke, sending looks to her children, showing his serious she was on the matter.
"No, i think her anxiety came forward AFTER that horrible baby shower involving 40 odds people invading her carefully arrnaged household, and that troop of people even attempted to rearrange everything that she had planned out. So tahnks, but no thanks for that." Archie once again stressed, not wanting there to be any "surprise" at all. He looked accusingly at his mother and nodded after her promise. "Yes that's it. Malorn, want some more ham?" He turned to look at his lover.
"Not that you have anything planned, knowing you," a sister teased with a grin. Malorn nodded at the offer of more ham, enjoying the food around him. It was nice to have this.
"how do you know i didn't have anything planned Bella?" Archie smirked and filled the plate with more ham. "You seemed surprised enough for today. YOu had always said I am not a father type and so would have ended great with kenny." He teased his sister, also showing that his ex-lover no longer bothered him like before.
"You've been a disorganized mess since birth, I doubt anything's changed. I take it back, though, 'cause Malorn probably has stuff set up," Bella spoke, Malorn nodding as he began to eat the ham in front of him.
"Aww yep Malorn had piled up most of the things. But I got my input as well! I assembled the crib." Archie said with a proud smile, leaninh back in the loveseat with his arm on at the back of Malorn. "He had everything planned out and i executed." He added in a whisper. "My mommybear is good at preparing, and fattening himself up for the winter."
Malorn blushed slightly at the comment whispered from Archie, smiling as he finished his food. He leaned back against Archie, watching everyone interact with each other. It was nice to see this nice, homey atmosphere, something he'd never seen in his life outside of the home he had with Archie.
Dinner was past in a lightly and festive way, everybody enjoying their time after the little episode. It's also the benefit for having a bigfamily as they could form multiple small groups and divide people, making Malorn and Sully entirely seprarted for the rest of the night. With dessert served, the dinner was coming to and end. Archie took a bowl of apple crumble with ice cream, and requested for 2 extra scoops.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45