Mpreg Central

Full Version: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
haku arch his back and scream as he unleash heavy load of cum inside the boy's womb. he cum and cum until Shirai belly look like heavily pregnant in 8 month with multiple babies. he withdraw his cock, cum gush from the boy ass. he kiss the huge belly and worship it. "truly a masterpiece" he stated and lay beside his lover, breathless. "that was the best fuck of my life. from now on it will get better, now that you pregnant" he said.
Shirai pants and purrs "y-you promise it will get better?" He feels his stomach concern in his eyes. "It won't hurt too much?" How has his stomach gotten so big so fast? Would the birthing hurt what would the kids be like.

(Actully I wouldn't mind playing one of the kids.
"What... about... me?" Darol is hopeful.
Haku close his eyes and gasp as his body shrink and he return to his kid form. "well i will make love to you whenever you want me of course, and its better because you will fill horny all the time. and you will have the babies inside you kicking and after the birth you will the oppertunity to rase them. until then you can ask for anything, and i will give you anything you desire. oh and your belly got bigger becuse i put in you galons of galons of demon sperm, thats why. dont worry. soon you will have your babies squirming inside you and you will have fun been pregnant" Haku kiss him lightly on the cheek and went out to take a shower.
Shirai nods and lays down deciding to rest for now. "O-ok." He rubs his stomach and closes his eyes.
Haku return from the shower and looking for the robot. "its your turn" he declair. "where are you?"
"I'm... right... here." Darol replied, still upset.
Haku take him to another room and make him sit. he lay on his bed. "what can i do to make you happy?" he asked Darol.
"Anything... you... want." Darol replies.
"ok". he leaned closer and look at Darol eyes. "for once speak normaly" he teases him playfuly, close his eyes and kissed him long passionat kiss. then he withdraw a little, waiting for the boy reaction.
"I will." Darol smiles.
Haku smiled back and help the robot to take his clothes off. he purl like a cat when he saw his chest smooth skin. he rubb it slowly, then he kissed his nipples lightly while he push the boy gently to the head of the bed. he lay on him and kissed his neck, sucking the pale skin, and then licking lower...
Darol lets his old-as-time self relax and enjoy what is happening. His human-like sensations coupled with Haku's tongue usage make him change his mind about leaving, and he allows himself to be called a toy.
as Haku took his clothes off, he spread Darol legs apart and fingered his hole after he spat on it. then when he was ready, he penetrate him with his cock slowly, all the way in.
Darol feels his computers tighten around the "intruder". It's an interesting feeling, and Darol loves it.
Haku start to thrust in and out, his cock drilling deep inside Darol. his hole was so tight that the demon grinned from pleasure as he pump his way into the robot womb, waiting to fill it.
Darol moans and groans as his internal life support device is filled.

(translates as robotic womb).
Haku moan loudly as he move faster and faster as he cant control himself and arch his back as he climax galons after galons of cum deep inside Darol womb. he withdraw his cock, exosted, and lay beside the robot boy. "now tell me, how do you feel? did you enjoy?"
"Yes... I did. I... loved it." Darol panted. "Now... I repay you."
Haku smiled. "ok. repay me".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30