Mpreg Central

Full Version: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Haku fell asleep. He was so tired from watching all his carriers gave birth.
(Daragon and Darol haven't given birth yet).
Shirai leaves when one of the children begs for a bath.
Haku wake up, yawning. He wander where they all go. He strech out and get up, his tail lose and echi. He slap with him on the floor and howl as his little hornes appear at his forhead. His body strech up as he reveal his demon true form. Now he get more musceles and his eyes get pure evil red glowing. He growl and leave the room, wander what prey will come across him now.
Shirai hears his mate growl and walks back confused. "Haku?"
Haku move towards Shirai and hug him genly with one hand, caressing of his belly. "Thought you left me" haku said. He look above his lover on all his carriers, who were all asleep. "They are all forgot me while you are only remaine to notice me. I shall despose of them". Haku rise a hand and red energy ball was emerge. "They shall suffer my wrath now" he was about to release a ki blast that would kill all the carriers accept of Shirai.
Shi rai kisses Haku"don't kill them all three of them are exaughsted after birthing your young. As for the others the carry your young killing them would kill the young too. "
Haku snored. "And what of it? Do they love me? Do they show any hint of remorse or redemption after i took them into my cave and save them from their enemies? They are all sluts! no one truly love me, accept of you." The red energy ball get bigger and bigger in his hand. "I dont care about their babies. I care only for you. If they gone, you will be my only mate and our babies shall rull the world!" He stated.
Shirai "the young don't deserve to die just cus the carriers are stupid! Please haku spare them for the sake of the young. Once the babes are born you can kill the carriers if you still find them unworthy."
The Doshi look down at his lover. "Why do you care for them? They dont show you any love since you got here. They only look at you in jeloucey cuz i took you as my mate. They wish to harm you, im sure. Perhaps they will kill you and cut your belly open and kill your babies in the womb. Do you wish that? They are all evil i tell you. If i wont kill them now, they might stab me in the back one day. And who take care of their babies? I dont have enough space and food for everyone. We talking about not just three but hundreds, thousands!! Think well Shirai. You will decide there fate now" he grunt, wanting no more of removing any threat to Shirai and his babies in the future.
Shirai "if you couldn't care for that many young why did you breed them?" He hangs his head in sorrow "fine if they will threaten us that much then you end them but I don't want to see it."
Haku nod and was about to release the ball, when he start to doubt himself. He was a selfish demon, only care of his own lust. He never love his carriers, only fuck them and left them in there sorrow. He grinned his teeth. He knew Shirai was right. He was no better. He close his hand and the red energy ball vanish in the air. Haku look doown at the floor, ashame. "Im no worthy of you. You are good soul, like angel. Im just pitiful stupid worthless demon." His body start to change again and his figure get smaller and smaller. His horns and tail gone and his musceles vanish. After the transformation end, he look like twelve years old boy with white hair and red cat eyes. He look up at Shirai, and start to cry, like a little boy. 
Shirai hugs his mate. "Shhh you arnt stupid or worthless, your brave strong and sensitive." He kisses Haku's forehead "I wouldn't want any one else for my lifemate."
Haku hugs Shirai with his small arms, to small to wrap around Shirai's belly. He keep crying and whimper as Shirai said he still want him. He look up at his lover, tears in his eyes. "You realy mean that?" He ask in high voice of a little child.
Shirai nods"yes with my whole body and soul I mean that."
Haku nod and wipe his tears with his small hand. "Okay then. Lets get married!" The Doshi said with a smile. "I want you to be mine only for ever and ever!" He giggle and rubb his cheek over Shirai's belly like a puppy. 
Shirai smiles "I only want to be yours only yours. Where shall we get married at?"
Haku look at Shirai's belly and nuzzle it with his face. "I dont know. I think we shall go somewhere else. Maybe to your homeworld, or at my hall of feast, where all of the carriers going to eat. I will command some servant to marry us... What do you think?" He rubb Shirai's belly with his small hand and kiss it.
Shirai "my kind wouldn't like our union but I know a nice place we could get married at." He smiles and watches his mate.
Haku "where? Tell me please!" He smile at him with his cute puppy eyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30