Mpreg Central

Full Version: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(12-08-2014, 09:48 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]Haku moan to Shirai "dont worry babe. I want hurt him. Just pumping him a little more..." he lean forward and spread Henry's legs wider, entering deeper into his move. He was shuddering in pleasure. "Ohhhh i can feel the baby head pressing against my cock!" He groans like a beast.

Henry moane laughter, in a mix of pleasure and pain. "Ooooooh, yeaah, please. I need to push."
"Any of you guys going to bother to help us when we give birth?" Daragon wants to know.
Haku to Daragon: "Yes. Sure. After we done with this one".
Haku to Shirai: "you can join too my love".
Haku to Henry: "push boy push! When you have a contraction push the baby out!" Haku grins as he know that when he contract, his birth cannal squeeze his cock so tight like a vice.
(12-08-2014, 10:04 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]Haku to Daragon: "Yes. Sure. After we done with this one".
Haku to Shirai: "you can join too my love".
Haku to Henry: "push boy push! When you have a contraction push the baby out!" Haku grins as he know that when he contract, his birth cannal squeeze his cock so tight like a vice.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMPF" Henry pushed, trying to not scream or cry.
The doshi moan as his cock been squeeze so hard. He cant hold it anymore and release a heavy load of cum into Henry's birth cannal, pumping him tightly.
(12-08-2014, 10:16 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]The doshi moan as his cock been squeeze so hard. He cant hold it anymore and release a heavy load of cum into Henry's birth cannal, pumping him tightly.

Henry screamed as he pushed harder and felt nothing but the load of cum inside him, and couldn't help but cumming too. He let his head rest in the bed, panting, his chest sweating because of the effort he was doing
Haku pull out. "Its ok Henry. I will help you now to birth". He check henry's hole and it was dialting enough. "You can push boy. Wait to a contraction and push". He hold the boy's hand and rubb his belly to ease the pain.
(12-08-2014, 10:36 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]Haku pull out. "Its ok Henry. I will help you now to birth". He check henry's hole and it was dialting enough. "You can push boy. Wait to a contraction and push". He hold the boy's hand and rubb his belly to ease the pain.

Henry felt his belly becoming hard as rock when the contraction started.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" He screamed as he pushed and tried to breath. "Ooof oof eeew, ooof oof eew. AAAAAAAAAAAARGH, FUCK, THIS HURTS"
"Its ok boy, breath deeply. Hold 10 seconds- then push again". Haku kiss him and lick his belly. A demon lick can heal any wound or reduce any pain, specaily in labor.
(12-08-2014, 10:48 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]"Its ok boy, breath deeply. Hold 10 seconds- then push again". Haku kiss him and lick his belly. A demon lick can heal any wound or reduce any pain, specaily in labor.

Henry hold ten seconds and pushed again. "Thanks... For the help" he said, feeling tears in his eyes
"Its ok dear. Push now. Com'on. I feel it slid down the birth cannal" Haku pressing his hands on Henry's belly and move between his legs streching his hole with his fingers.
(12-08-2014, 11:05 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]"Its ok dear. Push now. Com'on. I feel it slid down the birth cannal" Haku pressing his hands on Henry's belly and move between his legs streching his hole with his fingers.

Henry breath deeply, and, when he felt the pain, screamed and pushed hard for then seconds. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" he rest his head in the bed, crying and sweating, feeling the baby's head coming down slowly through his birth cannal
"I see the head! You are just fine! Keep pushing! Just a little more!" Haku said.
(12-08-2014, 11:15 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]"I see the head! You are just fine! Keep pushing! Just a little more!" Haku said.

Henry moaned in pain, feeling so tired that he couldn't even push or scream.

But he pushed, couting to ten.

"1... 2... 3... 5..." and stopped, breathing deeply. "Sorry, Haku. I can't do it"
"But i see the head! You must!" The demon shruggs. "Need to do something to make you push..." then he know. He stand up, move to Henry's face and press his cock into his mouth. He stroke it hard "here swallow my seed. It will give you power to push all the babies out and disappear your pain entirely" he shiver as he cum in Henry's mouth, letting him drink the cum.
(12-08-2014, 11:37 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]"But i see the head! You must!" The demon shruggs. "Need to do something to make you push..." then he know. He stand up, move to Henry's face and press his cock into his mouth. He stroke it hard "here swallow my seed. It will give you power to push all the babies out and disappear your pain entirely" he shiver as he cum in Henry's mouth, letting him drink the cum.

"oh, Haku, you're so sweet, but..." He gasped "I don't think this would work with demon babies. But i'll keep pushing, i promisse." And them, without any scream or moan, He pushed as strong as he could. "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15"
Haku moan and cum all over Henry's huge belly instead of his mouth. He spread his cum all over it, make it shine. "Thats it keep pushing" he move to see "the head is out! Just a little more and you done!" He smile happily.
(12-08-2014, 11:42 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]Haku moan and cum all over Henry's huge belly instead of his mouth. He spread his cum all over it, make it shine. "Thats it keep pushing" he move to see "the head is out! Just a little more and you done!" He smile happily.

"How is he?" Henry asked "Does he looks like you?" Then he felt a contraction and pushed again. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh"
"Yes his a demon" Haku said grins.
(12-08-2014, 11:53 PM)dolria1 Wrote: [ -> ]"Yes his a demon" Haku said grins.

Henry smiled. "Finally. I'm so close now." And then he pushed as hard as he could "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30