Mpreg Central

Full Version: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Nillik looks "it looks good." He smiles "and it hurts a lot less then a shifter marking."
"glad you like it" Haku smiled and close his eyes. "i feel tired. come and sleep with me, my love" he said.
Shirai nods and blushes. He walks to bed and lays down.
Haku hugs him. "good night love. hope you sleep well" he snuggle with him closely and and let out a yawn as he close his eyes.
Shirai nods and closes his eyes. The kits kicking keeps him up though.
"We can wait. Besides, we need to birth these first." Daragon giggles.
"You seriously think we have short patience spans, but we don't." Darol adds.
After several hours Haku strech and yawned. he turn to Shirai and kiss his forehead. "good night love. how was your sleep?" he ask the shifter.
Shirai "would of been nice had I slept." He smiles and yawns. "I'll stay here your toys may want you."
"As your wish" Haku didnt smile back. he wants his lover to stay with him. he kiss Shirai's lips and said "see ya later love". then he left the room and went to find a new toy to play with.
Shirai nods and rubs his stomach to help calm the cubs down. Once they aren't kicking as hard he passes out.
After several hours, Haku returned and saw his mate sleep peacefuly. "awww he such a cute" he said and sat beside him. he kissed his forhead and rubb his belly, with two hands, nuzzle and nips it like he worship it.
Shirai wakes up to the rubbing and blushes. The cubs inside respond by kicking back at the doshi.
"good morning love" Haku kisses the boy's lips. "i miss you".
Shirai kisses him back "missed you too so did the cubs." He gasps as a contraction hits him.
"baby, are you alright?" Haku ask, concern. he felt Shirai's belly get harden. "are you in labour?"
Shirai "soon if not now." He groans as another one hits this time his water breaks "it's now. They want out."
"ok baby. i will bring a towel and hot water. wait here". after he bring them, he spread Shirai's legs to see if his hole is dialting enough. "you are 4 cm. you still have time. dont push till i tell you" he said to Shirai. "i will miss your huge belly tho" haku rubbs the shifter's belly, little sad.
Shirai pants and smiles "just fill me after I've rested from this." He rubs his stomach as the first child gets ready to be born.
"i know" Haku smile back to his lover. "come, push those babies out so i can fill you again".
Shirai blushes "they aren't there yet. Birthing takes a bit."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30