Mpreg Central

Full Version: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Shiran gasps as the cock enters him. His insides quickly adjust he blushes and rubs his stomach. "I'm pregnut not amazing."
(Is this still open? I was thinking of joining in if that was okay.)
(It is)
(yeah you can join).

haku shrugged. "what is the matter? dont you enjoy be my toy?". he stop fucking Shirai but still was inside him.
Daragon and Darol are both due at any moment but want to have more babies growing within them.
Haku was almost climax when he saw the pair looking at him. "im busy. wait for later" he grunts at them.
Shirai looks down "I enjoy the feelings it gives me, but I still feel like I've betrayed my self by doing such. I was a protecter now I am nothing. You do accept me where others would run away or try to kill me."
Haku looked deep into the shifter cute eyes. "i love you" said the Doshi, and kiss Shirai lips before thrusting his cock deeper inside his womb, feeling the cubs pressing around it.
Shirai gasps and leans against the wall "do you mean it or do you say that to every toy you own?" He pants and purrs still enjoying the streangth and speed Hakus cock would go to. He really does enjoy the doshi but the young shifter also fears the demon king.
"I mean it. i never said it to any toy before in my all long life" Haku stated honestly. he turn Shirai to face him and lift him on his strong arms, his cock still inside him. he nuzzle his neck and lick it with his tounge, while he thrust in Shirai with more lust then before. he press his abs against the shifter's big belly and feel the cubs kicking wildly inside him. "i want you to carry many many of cubs. i want you to be my personal mate. not a toy. i want to fuck you forever!" he moan loudly as he thrust deepee into Shirai's womb.
Shirai moans and clings to Haku "I-I'll accept. I'll trust you." The cubs kicking The doshi's cock deep in his womb it was driving him to new hieghts. He can feel that he is close to cumming.
Haku grins and grabs Shirai's hips more tight. "im cumming!! im cumming!!" he thrust faster and faster until he climax, scraming from pleasure. he unleash gallons of cum insidd Shirai's womb, make his belly expand even more.
Shirai cums with Haku coating thier stomachs with his seamen he rests his head on the doshis shoulder. "I'll be your mate, just don't call me the queen."
"hehe ok" Haku laugh and kissed him. he pull out his cock and rested his mate on the bed, snuggle with him and rubbing his massive belly. "you look bigger then before" the demon boy smile.
Shirai pants "I wonder why?" He smirks a little. "The cubs like your cum though. So how do demons mark there true mate?"
"well, there are few ways to do that: one, is that both of us will exchange blood, like drink the blood of the other. but you are not in condition to do that. two, the mate must have a tatoo with the symbol of the demon he belong to. my symbol his a spider, so you can do it on your big belly of yours so anyone could see. third, if you didnt like the others, you can simply have my ring" he show to Shirai the ring he wears on his right hand. it was made of gold, and it look like two snakes struggling with one another. "so, which way do you choose?".
Shirai nods "ok idea one isn't happing. The marking would be ok just not on my stomach. The ring idea is good too."he blushes he rubs his somach a bit.
"ok. so you can have my mark on your shoulder then" haku smiled. "is that alright? or you preffer the ring?"
Shirai smiles "shoulder it's similer to the shifter mating mark."
"cool. so we agree then". Haku grins and make his nail on his index finger long and sharp. "dont worry. it wont hurt a bit" he calm Shirai. The Doshi scratch himself with his nail and drew with his blood on his nail, the mark on Shirai's shoulder. "there. it is done. take a look on the mirror and tell me what you think".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30