Mpreg Central

Full Version: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Darol does what Haku did and gives him a show to remember... for all the right reasons.
(Can I join)
(09-28-2014, 11:14 PM)EasyTarget Wrote: [ -> ](Can I join)

(yes of course).

Shirai wakes up and looks around the room. His stomach had shrunk a bit as his body was still working to remove the extra cum deep in him. The Jagure tries to sit up but finds rolling over helped him along much better.
Haku visit Shirai. when he saw him ralling, he giggle with lust. "so, tell me what you think. by now your babies must be small size, but soon they will get bigger and bigger" he smiled.
Shirai turns into his true form a golden jaguar with long fangs. His fur almost shins like real gold. His silver eyes where very feline "I feel the need to feed." In his true form only the children stay in him. So his form has a noticeable bulge to it.
Huku rubn the bulging playfuly. "you look hot" he stated
"you said you need to feed?" he call to his dwarfs servents. "prepeare Shirai a big meal of all the good stuff- tell them what you like and they bring it to you" he smiled.
Shirai smirks showing his sharp teeth"raw meat. It's what the cubs and I both want." The looks at the demon"you truly like this form?" This form was always a form most feared. Shirai loves the power this form helped him feel but everyone would run away.
Haku clapps his hands and after a minute the red dwarf return with huge plate full of raw meat. "here my love. have some" he let Shirai eat while he keep watching in interest how his belly grow more and more. Haku lick his lower lips with lust.
As shirai eats he notices how Haku watches him. He feels the cubs move in him making him feel his own lust. He lifts his tail and looks at the demon as swallows the last of the meat. "Thanks for the meal but now I have a different appetite."
"oh?" haku smiled sedcutivly. "what kind of apetite?" he said, moving closer and closer until he stant in front of Shirai, looks at his eyes with lust.
Brandon.
19, male.
Human
Curly brown hair.
Californian accent. Lightly tanned skin
-------------

Brandon hasn't been here too long, but he knows exactly what's happening. He is sprawled in a corner, eyes closed, but fully awake. He isn't pregnant, yet. The boy hadn't been too well, and therefore had to wait to be fully healed before being able to hold anything in him. Today was the second day that he was completely symptom free.
Shirai's eyes reflect that lust. "The kind only you can fill." Shirai shifts a little more human so he can kiss Haku. He tries to move closer to the lusty demon before kissing him.
Haku grinned and hugged Shirai before kissing him back. his now huge belly was in the way and the demon boy rubb it lovingly with passion. he felt a strong kick. "wow that is so hot!" he giggle, as he lower his head and kiss the bump spot on Shirai belly. then he move to his belly and start to lick it like it was an icecream with his tounge.
Shirai blushes and leans back as the demon rubs and licks his stomach. It seems to calm the growing cubs. He pants and watches Haku treat his stomach like ice cream.
Haku smiled as he saw the boy moan with plesure. he press his hands on his huge belly and felt the strong kicks again. two, three, four, five... "wow. i think you have 12 babies in you" haku stated happily. "i new you are specail" he lean forward and kissed the boy mouth, his tounge play with his, while his huge cock pressing hard on Shirai bellybutton and rubbing it teasingly.
Special. Haku doesn't say that often. Brandon opened his eyes to see who this 'special' person was, and shuddered. That guy was huge, he thought. He really is special.
Shirai returns the kiss. He enjoys the tongue games. "12 that's about average for most feline litters." He purrs the cubs in him getting more active with their fathers cock nearby.
"i see. so maybe i put some more in you" Haku giggle and held the boys legs wide open. then he thrust his member deep inside the boy and start pumping him with all his passion and lust, pressing on his belly and rubbing it, adding more plesure to the boy.
Shirai gasps at the surprise intrusion, but is instantly moaning in pleasure as his backside starts getting pounded. The cubs start getting real riled up in him exited by the mateing. Shirai sees the boy watching but decides he doesn't care. Too caught up in Haku to care about anything else.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30