Mpreg Central

Full Version: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Haku moan lodly as he explore new depth in the boy hole. his cock enter his cervix and then pass it and enter his womb. he stop a moment, close his eyes and shiver from the sensation. it felt so good. he return to pound with all his force, keeps Shirai belly press hard by his hands to feel his babies kicking wildly. "i wanna fuck yoy forever!" he screams with plesure, moving faster and faster.
The scream made Brandon jump, making a very quiet squeaking noise leave his mouth. Haku was completely after Shirai, it was obvious, and it was loud. He stared back at the one on his back, watching his expressions change.
One of the kids floats next to the large member as it enters the womb. it's the smallest but has the strongest aura. Shirai moans "I want you to fuck me forever." He pants and rubs his stomach a bit as all the movement from the kids is starting to hurt a bit.
Haku glaced at the new boy. "hi. im Haku the Doshi" he introduce himself while keep pounding at Shirai womb. "i see you watching us for some time. take off your clothes and join us. it will be your offical test for joining my realm of toys" he said to Brandon.
Moving his gaze so he was now looking at Haku's face, Brandon shook his head. "You look busy enough. "
Shirai moans and looks at the boy as long as The boy don't try to go to places meant for Haku only then fine he can join. He rubs his stomach some more as he tries to get haku in deeper.
ok" he nodded and resume his speed, pounding faster and faster, until he arch his body and hug Shirai tight as he climax deep inside his womb.
The noises, the sweat, the smells and the movements. They're making Brandon squirm, his stomach warming up along with the rest of him. Although he didn't expect it , the scene I front of him was making him hot and longing for some attention.
Shirai roars out his climax as his cum sprays over his quickly swelling stomach. Shirai purrs and looks at Haku then the boy.
Brandon squirms, sitting more upright in his corner. What are you staring at?, he wants to say.
Haku smiled at Shirai and rubb his belly. "you sure look bigger. i must add more 5 babies into you" he smirked. he pull his cock out and call to the new guy. "so, who are you and why you here?"
he asked him.
Shirai purrs and rest on his side while watching the boy.
Brandon stood up and walked over after stretching out. "I am Brandon. I was sick when you brought me here."
"brought you?" the demon ask in confuse. "remind me from where?"
"From the dark tunnel. A few days ago." ...Brandon thought back, he was taken when walking home, late at night.
"i see..." haku sighed. there was a lot of new toys lately that he never remembered who come first. "never mind. do you want to be pregnant, boy?" the demon boy asked him.
Darol smiles as he watches what is going on. He doesn't know if he's pregnant yet.
Haku smiled at Darol. "after an hour you fell dizzy and you wanna throw up. demon seed is strong. i feel it swerming inside your womb, making you pregnant already. i know".
"Oh... okay." Darol is surprised.
Haku turn to the other toys he didnt impregnante yet. "who is next?" he challenge them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30