Mpreg Central

Full Version: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(why don't some of us do multiple characters?)
(ok. go for it :) )
(was a thought that came into my head).

Name: Daragon.
Species: Magician (looks like a human).
Description: N/A (he can change his personality, voice, etc, and has one for every emotion).

Daragon is one of Haku's other new toys. He looks at Darol, who will become his best friend, and then looks back at Haku.

"Take me." Daragon orders.
when he saw that Darogon was a demon, haku smiled with lust. "a fellow demon". then, in front of all his toys, he growled and become his full demon form, 2 meter hieght with horns and a tail. "thats more like it". then he came close to Darogon. "so, how do you want it?" he asked kindly.
"I'm not a demon, but a magician." Daragon smiles. "I can change my human appearance. I like it wild."

(was a character that I made up on the spot).
(ok)

"please, magician, why are you want to be pregnant?" Haku asked the man politely.
"I want a family." Daragon replies.

Darol smiles.
"ok. take your clothes off" he ordered him.
Daragon takes his clothes off, showing Haku what he has to offer.
Haku grinned at his beauty. he take him by his arms and lift him on the wall before penetrate him hard and thrust in and out.
Daragon moans and groans in pleasure. He changes form, with his hair turning red and his skin becoming soft.

(his default look is a mix between Brian Cox, who is a British scientist/musician, and Francesco Da Mosto, who is an Italian author/count/tv presenter etc).
Haku fuck him faster and faster, and thrust deep into his womb. after twn minutes of pure sex he arch his back and howled as he cum, filling the boy's belly with galons of semen. then he pull out and looking for his next new toy.
"You don't need to fuck everyone in one night." Daragon looks at Haku. "Let them tell you when they are ready."

Daragon changes back to his default look.
Shirai goes to take a shower rubbing his large stomach. He must be getting close to birthing with how quiet his cubs where suddenly being.
Haku grins as he saw Shirai enter the shower. he remove his clothes and enter it behind him, hot water driping on their bodies. he hugged him and pressed his hand on his belly. "hello love" he greet him, kissing his neck. "how is our cabin doing?" he ask playfuly, rubbing his belly in circles.
Shiran moans as his swollows stomach is rubbed "we are fine. Though the cubs are either takeing a nap or getting ready for birthing." The shifter kisses Haku "I take it your breeding is going well."
Darol and Daragon smile.
"the breeding is awsome" he exclaim, rubbing his menber on Shirai ass. "right now im interest in you and your cubs" he grins, and penetrate his tight hole slowly from behind.
Shirai moans and leans against the wall "you mean interested in filling me with more cubs." He pants and his tail wraps around Hakus waist to balance the pregnut jaguar shifter
"yeah that too" haku grins and slammed his huge pale cock inside shirai, waiting he adjust to it. "you look amazing babe" he kisses his neck hungrily while he thrusting deep into the boy, make him moan and purr.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30