Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
"Baby, bear me another child, i want you to be pregnant again.... let everyone kjow how much we love each other.... " he muttered, if he had been conscious he probably wouldbt say that, but deep in his mind, there was some regret in not accompanying Dan the whole way through his last pregnancy that, he sometimes felt he needed to repeat that so he could have a chance to amend his mistake. His moans turned into lower grunts as he heaved in and out of Dan as fast as he could. Hr witnessed his lover trembled with a large amount of precum squirting out. He bent down and captured Dan's mouth when he finally growled and plunged as deep as he could, like he wanted to slam his balls inside of Dan even and exploded.
Dan couldn't even understand when his husband said when he had lost his mind with so much pleasure inside. He moaned and screamed as Mac went further inside faster and faster. The scream went louder as Mac explode his cum inside. Dan could even feel that inside his hole, and he was loving it already. He finally fell down on the bed and panted as the pleasure was so much. He couldn't count how many times he came over and over. "I love you, honey. Thanks for being here, and making such a wonderful moment." He whispered, placing another kiss on his lover. His hips were still moving back and forth since Mac's cock was still inside. This might be one of the best sex that had done together, and Dan wasn't sure if he could walk that good tomorrow.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The feeling was like a drram, and before that day, Mac didnt know sex could be this good. Perhaps that's the difference between simply sex and making love. He kissed Dan who's drenched in sweat and panting very hard so lovingly. "I love you too as well baby, i cannot express how happy I feel now...though perhaps you share the same joy with me." He smiled sweetly at Dan and grunted when Dan moved again. He chuckled, his hands rubbing against Dan's lower belly that was soaked with fluid from Dan himself and some from Mac. He playfully twisted his hips, thrusting his limp cock slightly. "Is this your way of telling me you could go for anoyher round? Do you want to make a new record in how many times you.could come in one night?" Mac's smirk was telling something that his rapidly hardenjng cock was also reflecting.

Perhaps they had indeed tried, or maybe they didnt. The only thing the maids could tell was the noise from thr master bedroom didnt end until it was dawn ofthe next day. Mac appeared very refrehsed and satisfied the next morning when instructing them what to prepare for brunch. Mac was still smiling very happily when he went back to their room and just looked at Dan who was still sleeping, his body thoroughly marked with kisses.
(Is this their weekend or something? We can sip to the meeting scene after this hehe)

It was a bit late now and Dan was still in the bed. He wasn't same with his lover since he needed to be recovered from having sex almost all night. He was wondered if Mac could be that refreshed because of his magic or something. He opened his eyes slowly, blinking at his lover as he kissed him softly. "Good morning, honey. hmm can I sleep a bit more?" He whispered and didn't notice how he was cute with his sleepy sound. He would take a day off if this was the working day since Dan wasn't sure if his lower part had fully recovered yet, and he didn't want to risk himself by that, and he was sure that his lover would give him a day off if Dan just showed any sigh tat his body wasn't good from their sex.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok meeting scene after this!)

Mac smiled at how cute his lover was. He stroked Dan's soft face and teased him. "It's a Friday, sleepyhead. We were supposed to be at work 2 hours ago." He waited until Dan processed that phrase in his sleep-muddled mind and almost popped up from bed, only to wince at the pain from his bottom and collapse striaght into Mac's chest like he had predicted. "I had texted your colleague - with your phone - that you were sick. I guess you are sort of sick anyway..." he looked at how Dan was rubbing his own back and smiled even more. "So, yes, you can sleep a bit longer." He laughed loud when Dan seemed to realide he had been playing with him and quickly grabbed Dan's fist, stopping his attack.
Dan was so embarrassed as he realized it, and it was only way he could do. He didn't even realize how Mac was hugging him at that moment. "You''re ruining my sleep, Mac. I don't have that trick as you have, and this is bad, you know?" He frowned as he got back under the blanket again. He couldn't even move that much now since his hole was still swelled and hurt when he moved it so much. He didn't even realize how Dan missed his breakfast, but he just wanted to sleep now. He might ask the maid to bring that to the bedroom if his lover didn't trick him that much. "I,m mad now, Mac," He said, looking at his lover whowas stil laughing, and Dan didn't know if he liked that.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh baby i was just joking.... don't be mad at me will you?" Mac tried to make it sound more like an apology but he was having a hard time hiding his smile. This morning, the fact that Dan had agreed to marry him sank in and nothing in teh world could make that smile go away. "Don't get angry at your husband please, wife?" He asked, getting on bed himself behind Dan and hugged him gently. His front was covering all of Dan's back, so he could lay back and not have to worry about hurting himself by accidentally flippping around.
Dan frowned and made some noise that he wasn't happy with that. "You know that I just start my work for 2 months. It's not good going work late or making something bad. Don't treat me this, Mac, please." Dan was alway serious about his work since he was one of the best staffs in his last place, and that was the reason why he didn't like this, but he was happy that Mac called him "wife", and he could call him "husband". It was the best since they became parents. "I love you, Mac, but you know that I can't recover as fast as you do, so give me some time." He whispered, showing how he couldn't resist his husband. He knew that Mac would need lots of power if he wanted to cure Dan's wound, and Dan didn't want his husband to suffer that.
(I like to make Mac can't cure easily since will miss some funny things if it can hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok sure ;))

Mac sighed and released Dan. "So do you want to cancel the afternoon sick leave? I just thought you are not in good shape to go to work.... it's normal to apply for sick leave you know? As an owner of a company, I assure you sick leave are designed so when employees aren't feeling well, they are able to spend their time on recovering." He added after a moment of silent. "But on top of all that, as a husabnad, your health is of utmost importance...." he said smiling softly at Dan and stroked his hair a little before withdrawing the room, letting his wife sleep.
(Do you want to skip to meeting scene after this? or we can do this scene. I'm fine with both)

Dan shook his head as his husband asked that. Although he wanted to go to work, his body wasn't ready for it, and it wanted more time to recover. "I know that, Mac, thanks, honey." He whispered as Mac was stroking his hair. Dan slept long than he thought since his body needed time t recover. Last night wasn't same with their other since they had sex almost all night, and he didn't even realize how his body was sore since the pleasure was so much for him. Dan was also guilty that he couldn't let Arthur drink his milk at the morning as he always did, but it was lucky that they had spares in the fridge.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(LEt's skip, i thougth it would only be fun playing with how Dan winced and found himself unable to move for a little bit)

Mac was responsible for the feeding that mroning, since Dan oculdn't quite sit up properly, and Arthur's becoming quite heavy himself. As a nine-month-old, he looked like he's at least a year old and was alreayd starting to crawl around a lot, even attempting to walk and babbling nonsense. He smiled while Dan could only lean aginst him when he fed the baby, still massaging his own back while his hanads were busy holding the bottle for the baby.

That tmie was the craziest of their doing, and Mac had really marked down ho wmany times he had counted Dan orgasming and secretly promised himself he would break that sometime soon. For the time being though, life just went on as usual. It was another busy day and he walked into the meeting room already filled with people. He nodded to the department heads and sat down, signalling for them to start, but his attention had all been captured by Dan who was sitting a few seats away from him, beside his boss.
Dan was feeling a bit dizzy after last night that he couldn't sleep well, and the morning when he had a bad feeling, but he couldn't miss this meeting. Although he worked here only for 5 months, Dan became one of the best office workers in his department. Mac knew everything about his sickness, and tat was the reason why he didn't look other way but his wife. Mac could see how Dan was pale and have heavy breathing since he didn't even have the lunch when he couldn't eat anything. His body was sweaty, and he couldn't even sit straightly when another person was presenting about the last big project. It was the moment that he didn't feel anything anymore. He could remember only when he fell down on the table, and Dan had no energy to move now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac was very sruprised and hopped up from his chair, rushing to Dan's side when he suddenly collapsed on the desk. He lifted Dan up quickly and rushed towards the door, giving orders to the secretary asking him to get the car ready so he could delivre Dan to the hospital. His wife had been sick for a few days, and that's why he was so worried. He wasn't able to eat properly and that caused him to appear pale and weak. The whole meeting room was in shock. No one expected the boss to react in such a way wtih one of the employees falling sick, as they hadn't even met properly during normal work.
(Aww, I love this. The worried husband since it won't happen with Henry when he knows how to handle with everything hehe.)

Dan couldn't remember anything after he felt down on the table. Everyone seemed to be shocked with it but no one looked so worried as his big boss. He woke up in the car on the way to the hospital as he was laying in the car and his head was on Mac's lap. Dan could clearly saw Mac's worried face. Hus husband came with only his secretary, and he would keep any secret of them, so it was fine if he would say anything usual with his husband. "Mac, don't worry, honey. I'm fine." He whispered, looking at his husband. and smiled at his husband who was also looking at him. the secretary seemed to be surprised at first, but he could guess from Mac's action since Dan collapsed in the meeting room.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh you are right! Yea this woudl never happen to Henry)

Mac was soworried his brows were still knitted together tightly, but they relaxed a tiny bit when Dan finally woke up. He helped Dan sit up properly bur still stayed very close to him, half press him on his shoulder so he could still rest. "You scared me so much..... babe, how are you feeling now?" He asked, holding tightly Dan's hand, raised it up and kissed the back of it. He didnt even pay attention to his secretary's surprised look. He knew he would keep his mouth tight on their relationship - like how he did with his magic. "You look so pale babe..." Mac kissed Dan's cheeks and nudged close to him. "And you have been so tired lately, unable to eat properly... " the more he thought about it, the more panicked he was.
Dan smiled at his husband, and he held his hand tightly. He knew that Mac had noticed everything, but he didn't want to tell his husband since it wasn't that bad till this morning. "I'm fine, Mac I just need to eat something." He said, giving Mac a weak smile. Although he knew that he needed to eat but Dan couldn't even do that. Dan rested on Mac's shoulders till they got to the hospital. He was a bit surprised that wheelchair was there when he arrived, and he knew that it was Mac's secretary that called to the hospital and asked for it. Dan couldn't even stand by himsel now, so he needed Mac's help to get out of the car and sit in the wheelchair. "I'm fine, Dan, I'm fine." He said that again as the nurse led them to the doctor room.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac follwoed closely, holding Dan's hand like he was really seriously sick. He followed into the emergency room and insisted on staying. His pleading eyes, and perhaps with a slight bit of magic, he convinced the doctor to let him stay while they did examinations on his dear wife. He sat there, very quiet and not get into the way of the doctir and nurses, but watched them closely. He only moved to take Dan's hand when they drew blood from him, looking even more nervous than Dan himself. The doctor had Dan on drip, increasing his blood sugar level and sent them to the room upstairs for observation. Even though the medics all seemed very calm and in control, Mac was still very worried and kept on glancing at dan, like he would collapse again any moment.
Dan was so happy that his husband was there beside him while he was taking the check up. He could see how Mac was worried about him, and Dan could only smile at his husband. It took almost an hour till the doctor sent them to the room, and he didn't know why they also asked him for the piss, but he finally got it by some help of his husband inside the toilet. "I'm fine, Mac. Believe me, honey." Dan smiled at his husband who was sitting there beside his bed. He hadn't changed to the hospital gown yet since the doctor said that he might not need to stay although Mac asked for the observation any longer, the doctor seemed to have some clue about Dan's symptom, and he said that they might need to meet the doctor in another department.

(You can play as the doctor if you want.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hey sorry for being absent th3 whole day.... had been busy)

Dan could have gone to the toilet himself, but Mac was grateful his wife allowed him to accompany him. He couldnt let his wife out of his vision now, not with that shocking scene just hours ago. He nudged close to Dan, his heart still trembled from the possibility of Dan being seriously ill. "Words couldnt calm my heart.... not until the doctor could tell me what's really wrong with you."

Mac pushed Dan into the wing that the doctor asked them to visit in the wheelchair that he had insisted on. He was so concerned with Dan that he completely missed what's that exact wing in the hospital for. He sat beside Dan and clutched his hand tight, and faced the doctor with his face so pale. "Right, doctor. What's wrong with my wife?" He asjed, almost crushing Dan's hand with how nervous he was. The doctor , a middle aged woman with a stern face, frowned at Mac, which strengthened his belief in some serious disease. "Relax, mister. Your wife here is pregnant."

Mac snapped his eyes wide open, unable to say anything, he could only open his mouth in shock. "Y-you siad..." he asked with such hesitation after a long while. "B-but that's ...."
(It's fine haha. I thought you're having a trip again lol)

The doctor was surprised with how Mac was so worried about his wife, but shoe could understand it since the morning sickness could cause more problem sometimes, especially when the mother couldn't eat the food. "Yes, Sir. Your wife is 3 months pregnant now, and he seems to have serious morning sickness. I'll order him some drugs, but you're husband. You're the best person that can take care your wife." She said, smiling at both of them. Mac looked shocked, but becuase he was happy now.

Dan grabbed Mac's hand tightly as he heard that. He couldn't even say anything as well. Although Mac had never told him (He couldn't remember that time during thir sex hehe )but he knew that his husband always wanted more kids that he could take care Dan since he didn't do it well last time. "Mac..w...we're having the baby." His voice was shaking since he didn't know how to feel about this, and Dan didn't even realize that it was morning sickness that made him feel so bad. He looked at his husband who calmed himself down and asked some help from him.
(Just hold your wife hehe!!)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,439 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,502 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,156 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,252 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 55,792 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,491 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,788 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,580 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,700 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,030 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots