Closed The Hung and The belly with dolria1
Sean moaned as he came in a bigger load. He watched as Tom's belly started to grow bigger.
Tom screamed as he climaxed again, his belly swelling and expanding with Sean's big load. The boy fell off backward on the bed, panting heavily, his belly so big it got double the size it were.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Sean laid beside Tom and started to rub his belly. "Mmm. How do you feel, babe?" Sean asked as he poked Tom's outie bellybutton. "You are so huge."
Tom moaned, enjoying how Sean caressing and teasing his belly and outie. "Oooh i feel so big babe. It feels so good when you rub my belly and worshiping it" the heavily cum belly boy smiled and kissed his lover, rubbing what left from his cum all over his huge belly untill it gets all shiny and glowing. "Do you like me better now that i have that sexy belly you gave me?" he teased him.
"Yes, Tom. You look so much sexier with this belly. I' so glad that I bumped into you today." Sean smiled as he kissed his boyfriend on the lips and continues to caress Tom's massive cum belly.
Tom closed his eyes and purred in pleasure, feeling so good as his lover caressing his big cum belly. "I cant wait to have your babies, Sean" the boy cooed and placed his hands on his belly, dreaming he will feel the babies kicking now.
Sean cuddled with Tom as the feel asleep. During the night, Tom's belly gotten a bit hard, but there's still some softness. Morning came and Sean was taking a shower.
Tom woke up after Sean, rubbing his big belly, enjoying its softness and roundness. He put on a shiny silver bathrobe and get into the shower. "Morning babe" he smiled.
"Morning." Sean smiled as he helped Tom into the shower. "How did you sleep last night?" She asked as he started to wash Tom's belly.
"Oooooh" Tom moaned as Sean washed his beally. "I slept good babe. I dreamt of my belly getting bigger and full of your babies" he smirked, pressing his belly against Sean's cock.
"Really? Wanna get your belly even bigger right now?" Sean asked as his enormous cock started to harden against Tom's massive belly.
"I always want to get bigger" Tom moans, grinding his hard big belly against Sean's huge cock.
"Then turn around and I'll fill you up with more babies." Sean moaned as he grinds his cock harder against Tom's belly.
Tom turned around and placed his hands on the wall for support and spread his les apart. "Im ready" he moaned. His cum belly is so big as it pressing against the wall.
Sean pushed his cock inside of Tom. Once he was all the way inside of his boyfriend, Sean started to thrust in and out of Tom. A loud smacking sound was heard as Sean's enormus balls splapped against the underside of Tom's belly.
Tom moaned loudly, feeling Sean's cock going deeper and deeper into his womb. His cum belly was sloshing around crazily, as the pregnant boy being pounded so hard from behind.
"Mmm. How do you like that, Tom?" Sean asked as he starts to pick up the pace. "I can't wait to get you even bigger." Sean moaned loudly.
Tom was about to climax soon. He groaned, feeling so dominated by Sean, that he turn his head and kiss him, moaning into the kiss. "Fill me up Sean! Give me lots of babies!" the pregnant boy cried in bliss.
Sean moaned erotically loud as he came in a gigantic load inside of Tom. He watched as Tom's belly grew bigger and bigger. "Mmm. How do you feel, babe?" Sean asked as he rubbed Tom's growing belly.
Tom screamed loudly tossing his head as his skin streched and his belly grow rapidly. His little cock exploded all over his lower belly, panting and gasping, he hold into his lover. "I love it. It feels so good when you fill me" he moaned, drolling with tounge out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,189 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,790 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,866 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  O Little shop, big belly anibus3 30 6,135 05-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 16,949 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,116 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
  Pregnancy Pill (closed with Heavy Belly Girl) PregnantForever 11 3,756 04-26-2016, 08:42 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C Demonstration (Closed with dolria1) labprotocol 27 8,793 04-23-2016, 06:55 PM
  C Rave Sex with dolria1 SeanWoods221 16 2,751 02-19-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Buffet belly rubs penguinmartim 3 1,182 02-18-2016, 04:53 AM
Last Post: penguinmartim