Closed Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y)
Gabe understood why Jack was a little unsettled by his appearance and he too said nothing until he was called into the meeting room by a nurse.
Jack silently waited in the room with Gabe, awkwardly uttering the occaisonal small talk, asking about his son, or the grandkids. He was typically a quiet man.
Gabriel didn't come out of the room for another 45 minutes, leaving with another ultrasound picture & a bottle of pills. "Alright. Time to head home." he sighed, his belly right in front of Jack's face.
Jack lead him to the car, looking concerned. After they both got in he softly asked what happened. “You okay, kid? What happended in there?”
"...Turns out I'm pregnant with 14 now. And counting at this stage." he piped up after a short while, passing him the ultrasound picture.
Jack glanced at the picture. It was blurry-Grey and black. He was silent for a moment. “You and Luke are gonna have your hands full then, huh?” He said quietly while buckling himself up.
Gabriel nodded. "You bet! Plus if Luke ever DOES give birth, we gotta hire a few nannies!" he laughed. "Still, another 3 months to go for me. Fingers crossed all goes well."
Jack smiles and drove Gabe home. “It sounds like you both are very happy and I’m happy to hear that!” He smiled sweetly at him. He was pretty quiet for the rest of the drive.
Gabriel smiled and relaxed along the way, stroking his quivering tum as it threatened to grow. He stayed in the car until the sensation passed - which ended with him nearly outgrowing the front seat of the truck even with it pushed all the way back.
Jack was concerned at Gabe’s belly swelling up in the car and soon taking up most of the space in front of him- even with the seat pushed all the way back. “Is there anything I can do? What do we do?” He asked worriedly.
"Just help me squeeze out of this damn car." he replied, audibly frustrated. He did what he could to ease himself towards the car door, but only got as far as the door handle before Jack could ease him out.
Jack carefully helped Gabe out of the car, his eyes concerned. After successfully pulling him out, he gently steadied him. “You alright, kid?”
Gabriel nodded and put his hands on his back. "Just want this to be over with above all else." he sighed, looking around. "Say, Jack...?" he began to ask, turning his way slowly. "I know it's a big ask, but...?"
Jack stood back after making sure the kid was balanced. He carefully closed the car door Gabe had gotten out of. “What do ya need?” He asked. He was a bit unsettled by everything, but very willing to help.
Gabriel looked down. "...You know what? Never mind. You'll say no anyway. But now we're here, can you help me inside?" he asked, holding Jack's wrist.
Jack shrugged a little. “Well if you do need something, just let me know.” He looked down at his wrist when Gabe grabbed it. “Sure. Do you have keys to get inside,” he asked, preparing to help him go the door and get him inside.
Bumpp
(Oopsie! Thought it was your turn ><)
(Lmao it’s all good)
Gabe nodded and got the keys out of his pocket. "Yep. I'll see you soon." he smiled, slowly shuffling towards the front door.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,283 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,285 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,236 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,715 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,913 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,288 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,976 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,439 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,334 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091