Pregnant experiment
Smile 
People were chosen to participate in an experiment to see how long they can carry 25 (or more) babies. Anyone can join at anytime no need to ask. Can be a nurse or a patient

Name: Sam
Pregnant: yes with 38 babies for 11 months

Sam was sitting on the couch rubbing his gigantic belly. He was panting as he felt like all the weight was crushing his lungs. His legs were forced painfully apart by the orb. He was in an excruciating amount of pain and was feeling the need to urinate but he was afraid that his back would snap as bad happened to other patients due to their weight. He looked around to see who else was in the room with him
Name: Finn
Pregnant: Yes (42 babies, 10 months)

Finn sat in the reclining chair uncomfortably, his massive belly towering over him. He was so big, he hardly fit between the arms of the chair and the weight made it nearly impossible to breath. The last ten months had been miserable. He was beyond desperate to get these babies out but he showed no sign of giving birth any time soon. He didn’t know how much more he could take.
Name: Kevin
Pregnant: Yes, 35 months pregnant with 50 babies.

I had both hands on my gigantic belly, feeling the 50 babies bouncing around inside me. "Oof, hey, settle down in there, you guys! My insides are not punching bags!" I groaned.
Sam looked around at them feeling sorry for their situations too. “How are you guys doing?” He asked. Hoping that light conversation would distract him from his bladder.
I looked over at Sam, noticing how huge he was too, but not nearly as big as me. "Ugh, I'm fine, just dealing with all these babies beating my organs up." I said. "What about you?"
Yeah... sam said distracted by his size. How many you got in there anyways?
"I'm currently carrying 50 kids inside my belly and I'm 35 weeks along." I said, patting my massive belly lovingly.
Name Edward
Age 22
Pregnant yes with 35 babies
Edward looks at the people around him he's very shy of meeting new people he is 5 foot 4 with black hair and blue eyes he waddle very slowly to them "h hello
Wow...50 babies? Sam said rubbing his own belly. I don’t think I could do that. He looked at Edward. Hi there come take a seat. He tried to scoot over on the couch so Edward could sit
Wow...50 babies? Sam said rubbing his own belly. I don’t think I could do that. He looked at Edward. Hi there come take a seat. He tried to scoot over on the couch so Edward could sit
Edward smiles gently he sit down on the couch
Name: Clinton
Pregnant: yes with 42 babies, 10 months along

Clinton walked into the room in just the pants the nurses had given him. He looked around at everyone, then plucked up the courage to ask "is there anywhere I can get some clothes that fit or do I have to go around in just my boxers till I birth?"
I looked over at the new arrival, named Clinton, seeing how big his own belly was. "I don't think there is a place like that. I don't think there's anyone around here that can make clothes that fit us very pregnant guys like they do women." I said, rubbing my gigantic belly. "Although maybe you'd be willing to spring for women's maternity clothes."
Clinton sighs "I'm staying in boxerd then. He walks into the room and sits on the rug on the floor. He has to part his legs to make room for his belly. He rubs it lovingly and looks at Kevin "How far you along?" He asks
Edward looks at everyone he rubs his huge stomach feeling kicking from his babies "g guys I'm scared I never give birth before
"I'm currently 35 months along." I said, looking over at Clinton. "How about you?"
"Only ten" Clinton says "I already want them out"
"Ah, I see. Well, good luck with that." I said as I laid out on my back, my massive belly jutting up out of my frame. "Ooh, I wish my kids would stop beating up my organs."
Edward stands up very slowly from the couch his shirt doesn't fit his stomach "so guys want you want for lunch as he was mostly the chef for them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,275 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,193 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,621 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,706 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Rescued Experiment Lovebite 215 23,667 09-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,323 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,262 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,436 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,255 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers