Open Pregnant Roommates
"So now it's just a waiting game. Are you ready for them? Oh, I never did ask if you know their genders." Seeing Adrian look so excited with the birth of his twins had made him feel excited for his own. And as if making their presence known to their daddy, the babies made him hungry. "I didn't have any breakfast so do you mind if I order? Do you want anything? Its my treat as your new roommate."
Adrian says “Yup I’m expecting two active little boys.” “You can order, but you don’t have to pay for me with my cravings you’re wallet probably couldn’t handle it.”
"Two active little boys? Well that will be a handful for sure! Hopefully they are more behave when they come?" Keith tried to insist that it was fine to pay but lost to Adrian. He ordered for himself first, returning with 4 big pastries on his plate. "I'll order for you next. What do you want? I really wanted to pay for you but you're probably right. Got extreme cravings, huh? It must have been difficult."
Adrian replies “Of course when you’re eating for three you’re gonna crave a lot of food to satisfy everyone sometimes I have a real stomachache from all the food and special craving foods they demand.” “Hopefully they are more well behaved when they grow up.”
"Must be hard eating for three. Um, can't you control the cravings? I mean not get it when you think it's not healthy or you'll have a stomachache?" Keith said as he gave Adrian's own order to him. He sat and began to eat his own big meal. "I could also hope that you'll have angels instead of troublemakers. It won't be easy managing two rowdy kids." He was trying to be cheerful but inside he knew he'll face the same. Only thing is he has three to worry of in the future.
Adrian says “Yeah I can’t control them sometimes, but sometimes I can’t resist.” “Only the future can tell if I have rowdy kids or angels.”
(Bump)
(sorry, got sick)

Keith nodded. "That really can't be helped. We can only hope, I guess? Maybe we..." Keith stopped when he suddenly felt like vomiting. He raised a hand to his mouth. "U-m excuse me." He said before dashing to the restrooms to vomit. Keith wanted to return to Adrian soon but his nausea wasn't letting up that easy.
Adrian looked at Ryne and said “He’s been gone for awhile I’m going to go see if he’s alright.” Adrian went into the bathroom and knocked on the stall door “Hey Kieth you okay in there?”
Keith still felt so nauseous. "Y-yeah. I'll be out soon." He gulped and rubbed his stomach hoping it would settle, before standing and opening the door. He still looked green. "I'm sorry. I'm not feeling too well." He could feel another one and returned to kneeling in front of the toilet to vomit some more. Damn his extreme morning sickness. "I m-might take a while, you d-don't have to wait for me here. You should just really rest outside. Don't let me worry you."
Adrian says “Okay I’ll wait up on you outside so I can take you and Ryne to the apartment to judge it for yourselves.”
After a while, Keith finally felt his stomach settle enough to leave the restroom and head back. Though, he was still pale and shaky. "Sorry for the wait. Been fighting a stomach bug for some days now." He felt guilty making them wait. "Um, so let's go?"
Adrian tells them “Alright then both of you just follow my car and I’ll slow down if either of you start to get behind or you need to take a pit stop.”

(Hey DragonKnight you still doing this or is it gonna be just Shiro08 and me doing this?)
Keith nodded before heading for his own car. "So how long do you think we'll be? 
Adrian tells him “It’s about a twenty minute drive from here so it isn’t that far.”
Keith was happy to know that it won't take them long. "Okay, I'll get in my car and I'll follow you." He noticed Adrian struggling to get inside his own car and moved to assist the heavily pregnant man. "Here, sit slowly. Are you sure you're still good to drive? I can drive you, you know. We'll share the car."
Adrian repsonds “No I’m fine I can drive myself I try not to have my pregnancy hold me back so much.” After some effort Adrian gets inside his car “I’ll see you at my place and possibly soon to be out place.”
(Hey are both of you still doing this or are you quitting without telling me which I specifically said I did like I need a reason if you stop doing an RP.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,275 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,199 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,624 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,721 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,261 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,333 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,439 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,275 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,089 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y