Centaur rp
Jack whimpered quietly at the pain as he awoke, he tried to sit up a little but was too weak and fell back down crying out in pain, he blinked slowly breathing heavily looking around
Nikides looked down as Jace seemed to wake up, answering his lovers question with his whimpers, making the stallions ears fold back irritably. ''No rougher then I was with you.....'' He remarked, putting his arms around Jace's waist, and hefting the boy up, so his back was pressed against Nikides human chest, his strong arms supporting the boy in case he should fall over just sitting up.
Jace looked up terrified and seeing the centaur struggled weakly trying to escape before feeling something on his stomach , looking down he gasped at the prominent bump there
"I see that." I said, lowering my eyes towards the young boy. "Hello there, may I ask what your name is?"
Nikides snorted at the two, though he seemed not to mind, an running his hands over the bump allready there, it seemed the hot blooded and hot tempered centaur atleast seemed to be loving, if not possessive of his carriers.
"Jeez, Nikides, what'd you do to the poor kid?" I asked, looking at the other centaur with a raised eyebrow. "He's so terrified it looks like he's been through hell and back!"
"J-Jace" he sputtered quietly, terrified of what was going tp happen. He gingerly rubbed his stomach "How....how many babies am I having?" He asked shaking horribly, he started to cry quietly completely terrified
"I don't know, Jace. My name is Kevin, and I'm pregnant with eight foals." I said as I motioned to my bulging belly.
Nikides sighed, deciding to appease Kevin for now as he tenderly began combing Jace's hair with his fingers. ''He'll be allright, he's ours now.'' Nikides remarked, flicking his tail a bit. ''Jace, you're going to live here, and raise our foals, and I'll keep you safe, understand? You'll help Kevin too when he needs you.'' The stallion explained, it was obvious he fiercly guarded his tiny and soon to be growing herd.
I yawned and stretched, walked out of the camp, and went to use the bathroom.
Jace whimpered "I don't want to stay here...I want to go back home, why do i need to stay? Why do i even need to give birth to your children when you have capable male centaurs to do thatfor you?"
Nikides watched his lover leave, before turning Jace around to face him, looking very serious. "Because you are mine you will stay here, I have claimed you as my mare. Why? Because for every human a centaur has even taken, a thousand horses have been taken and used for worse, so you will do your part to bring back my people! I would not wish to turn my beloved mates in to breeding farms for human crimes anyway, they bear when they choose." Nikides snorted angrily, ears folded back as he lifted Jace with ease once more, so they were on eye level now.
"If you are very good you will have a good life and many foals to call your own."
I came back inside the camp and yawned again. "I think I'm going to bed now you two." I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Jace: "What did I do though?" He asked brokenly "Why not take the men who have done you wrong? Im not one of them" I said crying at both the suggestion of staying and the agony of him moving me
(hello..?)
The next morning, I wake up, use the restroom, and then I go to get something to eat to satisfy the eight foals inside me.
Im sorry, im still here, I was just really busy helping my friend move this weekend! ))

Nikides woke up the next morning as my pregnant mate returns, glancing around the camp to make sure Jace hasnt run away in the night, not that he could get far. I smile to see how round he allready is.
Jack woke and whimpered seeing the size of his stomach. Soon he knew he wouldn't be able to move at all. He groaned at the weight as he stood, panting at the effort, he put his hands on his back to maintain balance
Nikides watched as Jace tried to rise up, smirking a bit as he watched the boys stomach bounce obscenely for a bit before standing going over to him, helping the carrier up and letting his weight lean against him. "It wouldnt do for you to fall and hurt our foals. They're delicate and need a good mare to carry them." Nikides chided, fondly rubbing Jace's belly.
Jack rolled his eyes but accepted the support "I look full term my body won't be able to handle much more growing, how long til they are going to be full term?" I asked terrified of the size i would become

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,839 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,383 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,159 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,822 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,977 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,835 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,384 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,692 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9
  Centaur Breeders(Closed) Littleittyboy 1,101 476,299 03-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: (lovespregnancyRP)
  Centaur breeders Littleittyboy 188 59,492 12-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy