Centaur rp
Nikides looked amused as he leaned in to kiss at the boys neck, hands wrapping around his large waiste.
"Hard to say.... Some carrier make it to full term, others not so long..... I wonder how many foals you'll bear me....." He murmered quite happily, nipping at the soft skin of your neck, my fingers brushing over your nipples. The stallion clearly aroused by your pregnant state.
Jack blushed softly and moaned quietly at the arousal of his body. He closed his eyes humming quietly "You didnt answer my question...how much longer?"
Nikides playfully tweaked Jace's nipples, rubbing them between his thumb and forefinger, still kissing at his neck, his stallions prick growing hard and sliding from its sheath. "When the foal is ready....though, I know what can speed it up...." Nikides spoke in a husky voice, pulling away to look his newest mate up and down. "You'll be such a good brood mother for me, you could be my favorite before long....."
Jace panted quietly "Mhmm...." He mumbled closing his eyes moaning quietly feeling himself harden knowing the hormones were behind most of them. He ran his hands over his chest lightly feeling the defined muscle under his fingertips
Nikides smiled, able to smell the erection on the boy allready, and sliding his hand lower over the swell of belly and down to Jace's hardening shaft, giving it a few strokes. "From now on you're mine, only I can touch you...." The centaur spoke in a commanding voice thick with lust, as he slowly jacked Jace off.
Jace panted quickly "Oh! Oh! Okay!" He moaned holding onto him trying to keep his balance, his legs started shaking, he looked up at him shocked
Nikides smirked down at his little mare, prick hanging low between his stallion legs as he watched the other male before picking him up and carrying him over to a large fallen log. "Lean against that, it'll be easier like this....." Nikides commanded, waiting untill Jace had before trotting up and getting in position to mount him once more. "Be a good boy and I'll be gentle Jace." Niki soothed, reaching out to run his fingers through the boys hair.
Jace hummed softly closing his eyes waiting for the pain from last time but feeling so aroused he didn't know if he cared
Nikides was gentler this time, the wild heat of the mating night gone, this time he took his time, rubing the head of his cock over Jace's enterance, spearing precum over it, before slowly sliding in. "Thats a good boy, relax." Niki ordered, caressing the others neck soothingly, having to bite is lip to keep from ravaging him allready.
Jace whimpered quietly from the slight pain though it felt much better then before, he moaned softly and gently thrust back against him gasping out at the fullness
The chestnut stallion moaned as he felt the boy thrust back against him, steadily pounding in to Jace, loving the feeling of how tight the human was around him. The centaur forgot himself, letting out a groan of pleasure as he completely sheathed himself in the boy, Jace's rump pressed against his equine belly, and Niki felt the gurgle of the boys pregnant belly within wit each quick snap of his hips in and out of the boys right rear.
Jack screamed out in ecstasy holding himself steady as he felt himself cumming all over the tree in front. He panted quietly feeling his are tighten around the grant cock
Even as I was heading back to the camp, I could hear Jace and Niki going at it like crazy. I sighed and shook my head, wondering what it was that I saw in this guy. "Sheesh, such a sexaholic." I muttered as I made my way into the camp after filling my belly.
Im sorry I was gone for so long you guys, work was killing me this week and I just didnt have any energy by the time I got home! DDD: ))

Niki could feel Jace tighten around him, and the boys screams of ecstacy filling the air finally pushed the centaur over his edge. Ramming himself in to the boys tight hole a few more times, he finally emptied his load in to the human, enough cum to bloat his stomach even more.

Chuckling Nikides didnt pull out, making sure the cum didnt all just rush out, as he reached down to caress Jace's neck. "Not so bad being a mare is it?"
Jace moaned softly as he was filled "No, not bad....not bad" He mumbled thirdly
Nikides looked pleased with his mare, staying there burried inside of the other untill his cock finally slipped out and back in to its sheath, the centaur quickly catching Jace and hoisting him up on to his back.
"With how big you are, I doubt you'll be long now." He murmered happily, obviously pleased with his newest pet and their soon to be brood.
Jace rubbed his huge stomach absently "How big are they when they....come?" He asked shyly and a little afraid
Nikides shrugged his freckled shoulders, tossing his mane a bit. "Depends on you. Iv never had a human bear my young before, but im always told it depends on the mother. Its why we use males...... but you're so small." Niki smirked teasingly back at his mare, watching Jace rub his belly.
Jace blushed a little"Im not that small...." He looked down shyly at his stomach rubbing it gently
"No, you're getting quite large now...." Nikides smirked and decided his mare had earned a bit of a reward, galloping forward, the ride was short, and only a few minuets later they were in a new part of the forest, where a deep clear pool of fresh water stood.
Nikides trotted in to the water, the water going up to his human wast, as he set Jace down on a rock near the middle, so they were on height with eachother.
"There, we can get you cleaned up." He stated, reaching out to rub the boys belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,890 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,448 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,163 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,840 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,388 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,697 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9
  Centaur Breeders(Closed) Littleittyboy 1,101 476,364 03-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: (lovespregnancyRP)
  Centaur breeders Littleittyboy 188 59,498 12-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy