Closed Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.)
“please” I return the hug and hold on, remembering our time 4 months ago.

“If you are sure, then of course i want you involved, it’s our baby after all.
I look into your eyes, my face close and eyes watering.
My heart broke for the young man infront of me, it wasn’t often that I saw him cry.

“Of course I will be”.
I hold you closer, showing that if not been held for some time.
“thank you” i say feeling like things have gotten better for the first time in months.

I lean into kiss you
I lean into the kiss with Max, enjoying it for a while before pulling back.

“We shouldn’t do this”, I whisper, “let’s just give it some time”.
“Please” I beg as I move in again. The contact ment so much too me, to be here with the mother of my babies and to feel safe and stable
I sigh, “Max come on, you know I could get into a lot of trouble”, I say, trying not to upset the boy more so than he was.
“I’m sorry, i didn’t mean too” I move back a little. “what ever do we do now?”
I think for a little before answering, “let’s get the appointment booked now then I think we should go home”.

I sit back down in my seat and drag another chair closer to myself, “sit here”.
I sit down and wait for you. “Home?” i ask curiously
“Yeah”, I said, “Y’know where you live?” I wasn’t too sure why he was questioning it but I quickly moved on. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him, “Ive got the number dialled you just need to call”.
“okay… yeah sorry” I smile taking your phone and pressing the number.

After a short conversation I book an appointment with your doctor. “Tomorrow, 9am”
I feel a little nervous
“are you going to come with me?”
I smile, “of course I am”, I responded.

I reached over and held onto his hand, “I’m going to be with you every step of the way”.
“Thank you, this means so much” I say elated with the current situation.

“I should get some clothes if i’m coming back to yours? my toiletries too”
“Oh right yes”, I say nodding, “I can drive you home if you like”.

I stood up and gathered my belongings, I didn’t expect my day to end like this.
“Please, let me go get some things and i’ll meet you by your car? You still park in the old campus car park?”
I think of what to pack and how much, i didn’t want to push my luck even know i was carrying our babies.
“Yeah I do and that’s fine”, I replied, opening the classroom door and leading the way out.

“Would you like me to help you bring your stuff down to the car?”
“I should be fine, I’m sure we don’t want people to talk if you are in my dorm”
I head over to my dorm and throw a bunch of clothes into a bag, along with my xbox and laptop.
It doesn’t occur to me that i might very soon be out growing them.

Once packed i hurry down to your waiting car.
I was sat in my car when I saw Max rush over and so I got out to open the boot. I take the stuff out of his arms and put them in making sure they won’t slide out whilst I drive.

“In you get then”, I say, opening the passenger door for him.
I get in and fasten my seatbelt. Having never been to your house I was looking very much forwards to seeing it and spending time with you.

“What are you going to say if anyone sees us?” I say curiously, feeling the excitement from a forbidden act.
I shrug, unbothered with the idea of being caught. “We’ll just lie and say I’m taking you to your parents house”, I say after thinking for a while.

I turn down my road and park outside my house, “well this is it”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,333 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,867 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,597 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,342 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 824 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,433 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 48,896 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush