Closed Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows)
They come in and do an ultrasound. I see a dot on the screen. "It is now confirmed you're pregnant!" The Dr says as she walks in and points to the spot on the screen. "I'm what?" I ask in a,shock looking at my mother.
“You’re pregnant, baby”, I told him, feeling a bit dazed. Obviously I was aware it could be a possibility but now it’s just so real.
"Is there something I should know?" I look at her. Not knowing what to think about now that I found out I'm pregnant
“Jack?”, I called out, waking him for his daydream. “I think we need to have a conversation”.
"What mom? I replied.
“When we get home”, I stated, I wanted to know who the father was and if he planned to keep it. How would he even raise it?
"I started dating two months ago." I said. "I'm not sure yet if I want to keep. There is alot going on"
I just hummed, wondering what would happen. I felt dazed knowing that my son currently held a child in his stomach. One that would be my grandchild. “Let’s get going then”, I told him as the nurses cleaned up.
"Talk to me mom." I said while we were in the car and I grabbed her hand and smiled. "Why wasn't anything said before? I'm not upset, I'm just curious as to why. I know I felt different all these years."
“I wasn’t fully aware you could conceive”, I murmured back, looking down at my lap, “if only I had listened to the doctors back when I had you”.
"I always knew I felt different some how, and I am very proud that I have a womb and is fully functional. I am glad that I have this journey ahead of me and carrying your grand child. I want you to be my guide and support throughout this journey, and be with me when it is time to give birth."
“Of course I will, sweetheart,” I said to him and smiled. I pat his thigh before starting the engine to the car and driving away. “How are you going to tell the babies father?”
"I just texted him to call me." I told her. As we drive off my phone rings. I tell him and she can see the look on my face as the conversation doesn't seem to be going well. I get off the phone take a deep breath. "He doesn't believe be" I told her. "I'm going to let him maybe think about it, and call him again later." I stare out the window as we are going down the road.
I frowned, continuing to drive home, “maybe you should go to him and show some ultrasound photos”, I suggested, looking over at him. “Your name is at the top of them so he will have no choice but to believe you”.
I grab the photos lay them on my lap and snap a couple of pictures and send them to him. "I'm not going to let this bother me right now." I say as we drive home. I get a response as soon as we get home. I'm not sure I want to be a part of this." It reads as I show her. "Let's eat!" I say
“You don’t need him then”, I said, looking down at my son, “you’d best not take him back if he comes running when he’s realised he’s made a mistake”. I bent down and placed a kiss on my sons stomach, “little grand baby”.

I headed over to the kitchen and began to make some lunch, it looked like it would be ham and cheese sandwiches today.
After we finish eating. I tried to call him again, and nothing. I let it go and decided to lay down a bit rubbing my stomach.

Weeks later went by and today waa the day I get to know the gender of my baby. I get dressed after I showered. My clothes were a little snug. I grabbed an over size sweatshirt. "I'd like to look at maternity clothes after my appointment today." You give ne a look of surprise when I say that.
“I can’t believe it’s been 16 weeks already”, I said looking down at my sons bump, I put my hand on it and have it a rub.

I was actually a little shocked when he suggested shopping because he usually hates it, “sure we can”
We get to my appointment, I sit there and have to pee really bad, but, can't until after the appointment. I look around the waiting room there is only one person ahead of me and another walking in with two other kids, one of them comes up to me curious. My bump is obviously showing a little. "Are you going to have a baby?" The kid ask. Politely I smile and say "why yes I am!!" He had a puzzled look on his face. "But, you look like a man." He replies. "I am a unique person. " I reply back. I smile and he runs back to his mom after she calls him over and tells him to leave me alone. I keep smiling and I look at you. I didn't feel embarrassed as I thought I would for some reason. Then we I get called back to the exam room. They prep me for an ultrasound as usual the gel is cold. I tear up a little the technician says "it's a girl!!!". She shows us the different spots of the feet head and lower abdomen. As soon as she's done we make another appointment for a few weeks. We go shopping. I start off with getting some overalls leggings and some shirts.
I was so excited finding out I would be having a granddaughter, so excited that I was willing to spend loads of money on clothes and appliances that the baby would need when she was born.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,314 11 hours ago
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,276 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,821 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,577 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,058 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,327 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,350 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 48,820 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,547 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy