Demon Breeder
You have been captured by a demon bent on creating his children. You will be impregnated and give birth after massive belly expansion. You will give birth in different ways(anal, penis, or anyway you can think of). Here's the necessary bio.

Name:
Description:
-------

Name: Twilight King
Description: A chimera-esque creature. With the top body of a man, the head and claws of a dragon, and the lower body of a scorpion. Blood red eyes, and a cruel personality.

Twilight King has finally found the perfect breeders for him. He looked upon his victims and smiled with his
Name: Phillip
# of Babies: 9
Description: He has curly brown hair around his face, a pale complexion, and is already far along into his pregnancy.

Phillip whimpered as the creature smiled down at them, tears in his eyes while he rubbed his swollen belly. "I just want to go home," he choked out. "I-I don't like it here!"

"This is your home. Don't worry though, you will learn to love it here." Twilight King said with a chersire grin. Tentacles came out his back and descended onto the young Philip.
Phillip cried out in fear when he saw the tentacles coming closer to his swollen body. He panicked and tried to scoot away from Twilight King, cradling his swollen belly. "I-I don't wanna like it here! I wanna go back to my real home!"
Twilight King laughed manically. "How do you think people would react when they see you filled with my brood? Accept this fate, it would be easier for you." His tentacles wrapped around Philips legs and arms.
Phillip yelped as the tentacles wrapped around his legs and arms, quivering in fear while he was forced to lay down on the floor. "I don't...I don't..." He tried to say, but eventually gave up and merely laid there.
I hope elves are allowed
Name:Suran
# of Babies: 10
Discription: long white hair that hangs down to his hips. his green eyes look like gems. his body is well muscled use to life in the forest.
(It's cool, probably should have mentioned having different races.)
Twilight King smiled at Philips acceptance as he looked onto his other breeder. "I hope you can give me many children elf." He said as more tentacles sprouted from his back and started making his way to the elf.
(its ok)

Suran tries to back away and starts to mutter magic. its easy to tell that he is very afraid.
Phillip looked over at the elf with pity as the tentacles shot out to wrap around the elf, squirming against the tentacles that bound his own body to the ground. "W-What will you do with us once we have your children? Will you let us go home?"
Twilight King laughed at Philip. "You think I will let you go that easily? No I have more plans for all of you." He smiled.
Phillip whimpered when Twilight King laughed, feeling the creatures stirring within his massively swollen belly. He moaned softly and tried to shift despite the tentacles holding him down, pouting up at him.

Suran keeps backing away close to the end of his spell
Phillip looked over at Alfr with wide, terrified eyes, yelping as he felt the tentacles exploring his swollen body. He let out a whimper when he felt the brood within his womb shifting and growing, gasping when he could feel and see his own belly expanding due to their size. Due to his small frame, the immense size of his stomach weighed him down and was almost painful. "I don't want to be a snack," he pleaded as he stared up at Twilight King. "I-I'll give you more children if y-you just spare us, please."
Suran stares at the others he has yet to be given any children but he knew that wouldn't last long if he didn't do something. he shouts the last of his fire shield spell hopeing it will keep the tentacles away from him long enough to cast a teleport spell.
Suran starts to mumble his magic again hoping to get free so he can help those down here get free as well
Phillip looked over at the elf that was chanting some kind of spell, eyes bright with hope when he saw the fire. Perhaps there was still some hope left after all for their escape. He turned back to look up at Twilight King and winced when he could feel his spawn moving within his womb, their tiny feet and hands pressing against his skin that was already stretched far too tight for his liking. "O-Oh god!" He cried as his belly jutted out even more, now looking as if he would pop at any moment. His eyes blurred with tears and he struggled to get into a comfortable position, the tentacles poking and prodding his body. "Please, make it stop!"

Suran falters as he hears the human cry out then resumes his casting
Twilight King continued his advances on Philip. "Why would I do that? If you continue to resist, I'll only make this less pleasurable." He looks Suran. "You really think your magic will protect you from me? Maybe a lesser demon but I have enough power to be a god!" Twilight Kong easily destroys the fire shield and wraps his tentacles around Suran. Lastly, he looks over to Alfr. "What gave you the idea that I would eat after words. I do enjoy a overworlder once in a while." Twilight King moves his tentacles to Alfr.
Suran struggles afraid "no!" he starts to mutter a different spell trying desperately to get free. his clothing does little to protect of his body from the twilight king.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,222 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,394 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,241 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,665 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 78,401 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,808 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,388 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,988 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 221,021 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,821 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder