Family Life
"Aidan and Alexis are down for a nap. Caleb's playing in the other room," Aaron said. He quickly ran to the playroom. "Hey baby, Mommy and Daddy are going away for the weekend, okay? We'll be back soon. I love you!" Aaron cooed, laughing when Caleb gave him a wet kiss.

Returning to his husband, he said, "Alrght, babe, let's go."
Liam smiled and took his husband hand leading him to the car they got half way to their destination and Liam pulled out a blindfold " put this on and no peaking" little did Aaron know Liam had bought the beach house they wanted and when he went to "work" he was really painting and remodeling it for their liking
"Okay..." Aaron said, a bit suspicious but he had no idea what what was going on. The rest of the ride took about a half hour, which Aaron spent blindfolded and having no idea where he was going.
Finally Liam pulled into the driveway and led him into the house he tore off the blindfold smiling " this is ours now baby I've been painting it and stuff when I said I was at work I hope you like it I know you loved this beach house"
Aaron's eyes bugged out. "Liam..." he whispered, before throwing himself onto his husband's face and kissing him deeply.
Liam kissed Aaron deeply then pulled back " I have a surprise outside "
"There's more?" Aaron questioned. He got out of the car and slipped his hand into Liam's as his husband began to lead him.
In the front of the house their was a private beach Liam had a big black tent set up he pulled Arron into it and their was a fold out queen size bed with roses spread over the black silk comforter and candles everywhere there was a chest next to the he's filled with toys and whips and a bug bottle of lube also laying on the bed was a small black speedo Liam smiled " put it on"
Aaron grinned and stripped down into the tiny black speedo. He strode over to his husband and rubbed his ass against Liam's leg. "Let's make a baby or two," he whispered
Liam smiled and undid his pants quickly pushing his husband hard ontop the bed he jumped ontop of him and thrusted into Him riding him hard he grabbed a whip and started whipping Aaron's ass
"Ahhhhhhh!" Aaron cried out in pain. "No whip, no whip!" he screamed. He loved rough sex, but this was a bit much.
Liam dropped the whip and kissed Aaron neck lovingly " sorry baby..." He whispered as he thrusted hard and fast holding his husband hips he was determined to have twins
Aaron panted and moaned with each hard thrust. He put one of his hands back and stopped Liam from smacking into him. "Hold on. Let me ride you," he purred.
Liam eyes got wide and he smiled in agreement " okay baby take charge"
Aaron leaned forward to remove Liam's cock from his ass. He turned around and pushed Liam down onto the bed. He leaned over him with a sexy grin, lowering himself onto Liam's cock.
Liam smiled moaning loudly his eyes wide anxious and excited
Aaron grinned and circled his hips, moving Liam's cock around in his ass. He moaned and began sliding up and down the length.
Liam moaned throwing his head back in pleasure " fuck....mmmmm harder baby"
Aaron pulled his cheeks apart and bobbed up and down, smacking into Liam's crotch.
Liam moaned loudly in extasy and exploded into Aaron but quickly became hard in a matter of seconds flipping Aaron over he thrusted into him hard and fast

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,100 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,557 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 649 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Real-life monster high (With Torn) Hlperry 23 2,753 08-01-2017, 04:22 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,782 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Addom's Family Values shiro08 173 27,173 02-17-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  growing family jrcash 17 5,549 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98
Shocked family roleplay hugely pregnant (open) popop 14 7,496 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  O Experiments of Life (Open to all) Tomoshe 218 36,176 11-28-2016, 03:11 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Love Life (closed w/ Dots) StrikerLiker 24 5,145 11-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker