Family Life
Aaron nodded and patted his belly. "I feel it too. The next ultrasound we have is scheduled for next week. We should find out then," he replied. "Dinner's pasta and some chicken, but it won't be ready for about twenty minutes."

Aaron paused, a grin forming on his face. "I know what we could do to pass the time..." he whispered, running a finger across Liam's face.
Liam smiled " great we find out next week it's a boy because it is..." Liam smirked and leaned in kissing Aaron deeply then quickly flipped him over on his knees and nibbled the back of Aaron neck as he teased him smacking his ass playfully
Aaron moaned a little as Liam nibbled on his neck. His pregnant ass had grown a little meatier, and his husband loved it. He lowered hismelf so his belly was resting on the bed, so his back wasn't stressed. "Come on babe..." he cooed, "do it like when you put this baby inside of me."
Liam smirked nibbling and biting at Aaron's neck " you want it rough huh?" Liam whispered his voice deep and husky sounding Liam took off his boxers and slammed into Aaron without warning
"HAAAAAHHHHH!" Aaron suddenly screamed into the pillow. "Oh DAMN!" he moaned, trying not to wak the kids up. The sudden thrust took him off guard and caused his belly to sway forward. "Rough, Liam... rough."
Liam smirked and nibbled at Aaron's ear and whispered into it " be quiet your gonna wake the kids..." Liam's hands grabbed onto his husband hips and he started to go harder and faster thrusting into him harder and deeper each time once in awhile smacking Aaron's ass hard
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Aaron moaned, his face in the pillow. Liam knew exactly he wanted it, and with his hormones, the rough sex felt incredible. "Oh god, Liam..." he moaned
Liam smirked loving how horny his husband was now that he was pregnant Liam kept riding him hard thrusting in fast and deep as he smacked Aaron's ass with each thrust Liam moaned at the tightness " damn I misses this..."
Aaron moaned loudly with every hard thrust. "Rub...my belly..." he begged.
Liam's hand slid to Aaron's belly rubbing in circular motions on his belly as he kept thrusting biting his lip " baby I'm close..." He moaned
The hard pounding of his ass, the kicking of the baby, and Liam's rubs were bringing Aaron close to climax. He heard Liam moan behind him, and he squeezed his hole as tight as he could around his husband.
Liam moaned loudly at the tightness and climaxed with a loud moan exploding into his husband " oh baby..." He whispered
Aaron buried his face in the pillow to shout as he came. Liam rested on top of his back as he panted to gain back his breath. Aaron felt the baby lay completely still as he came down from the high. "Wow..." he breathed.
Liam smiled and gently got off of Aaron smacking his ass " that was great baby"
"Only the best from my loving husband. No one else can do it better," he said cheekily as Liam kissed him and gently kissed his belly again.
Liam smiled and grabbed some lotion rubbing it all over Aaron's belly and kissed his belly as well " mhmm your so handsome especially with your baby belly"
"This is only our third, babe. I'll be like this for a long time," Aaron joked, though knowng that they would definitely be having more kids.
Liam smirked " how many more kids? 5 maybe 10 I'm getting a promotion ad we can get a big house..." Liam leaned in kissing Aaron deeply
"Promotion? Babe, you're a CEO. How about a beach house instead of a bigger mansion?" Aaron laughed.

"I want as many babies as you want, Liam."
"Beach house sounds nice..." Liam smiled " well I want a lot of children and I want twins at one point maybe triplets"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,481 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 639 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Real-life monster high (With Torn) Hlperry 23 2,748 08-01-2017, 04:22 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,699 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Addom's Family Values shiro08 173 26,979 02-17-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  growing family jrcash 17 5,518 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98
Shocked family roleplay hugely pregnant (open) popop 14 7,467 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  O Experiments of Life (Open to all) Tomoshe 218 35,982 11-28-2016, 03:11 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Love Life (closed w/ Dots) StrikerLiker 24 5,140 11-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker