Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies
(11-26-2013, 03:27 AM)bellylover Wrote: I sat down on the couch that Fany helped direct me to, being able to rest my feet after carrying my huge belly.

fany wal in with a tray of snacks in her hand and place it on the table "you want some?" she asked
"Oh, yes please." I said as I looked at the tray of snacks hungrily.
"go for it" she said "we still have much for the others"
I helped myself to some of the snacks on the plate, using my belly as a support to hold them on while the children growing inside me eagerly awaited them.
Kai sat on the couch his legs spread as far as the could go. His six month belly already was reaching his knees. He leaned back onto the couch trying to stop the pain in his back.
(11-26-2013, 08:29 PM)bellylover Wrote: I helped myself to some of the snacks on the plate, using my belly as a support to hold them on while the children growing inside me eagerly awaited them.

"eat well okay tell me if you want more" i smiled
(11-27-2013, 11:49 PM)popop Wrote: Kai sat on the couch his legs spread as far as the could go. His six month belly already was reaching his knees. He leaned back onto the couch trying to stop the pain in his back.

Fany sit beside Kai and rubbed his back "hello kai nice to meet you"
"Hello, what's your name?" Kai asked
"It's Fany" she said
Name: Matt.
Number Of Babies: 17.
Additional Info: Matt's real name is Goran, as he is from Serbia, but he goes by Matt, and has not lived in Serbia since the age of 23. He's not a resident at the care center, but frequently visits as it's the only family he has that will accept him for being the way he is.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Name: Ace
Occupation Pregnant
# of babies: 6 (10 pounds each)
how far along: overdue by a day
any additional info : Ace was tall, broad shouldered however was weighed down by his sixty pound stomach.

Ace had came to the center being alone in this pregnancy after the father of the children left him out on the street. He waddled into the center, his stomach hanging low but no sign of the babies coming. Not finding anyone, Ace found a seat managing to get down onto it.
(11-29-2013, 07:20 PM)midi94 Wrote: Name: Matt.
Number Of Babies: 17.
Additional Info: Matt's real name is Goran, as he is from Serbia, but he goes by Matt, and has not lived in Serbia since the age of 23. He's not a resident at the care center, but frequently visits as it's the only family he has that will accept him for being the way he is.

Fany look up and meet eyes with Matt. She brightened. "Matt! you come!" she said happy since she havent see this friend of her for a while
(11-30-2013, 03:24 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Name: Ace
Occupation Pregnant
# of babies: 6 (10 pounds each)
how far along: overdue by a day
any additional info : Ace was tall, broad shouldered however was weighed down by his sixty pound stomach.

Ace had came to the center being alone in this pregnancy after the father of the children left him out on the street. He waddled into the center, his stomach hanging low but no sign of the babies coming. Not finding anyone, Ace found a seat managing to get down onto it.

Fany heard the chair in front of the center cracked she walked to the door and open it just to find someone that looked heavily pregnany sit on it "hello" she said smiling
"Hi, I hope you don't mind I came in. I needed a place to sit down, these babies are very low so it's hard to walk." Ace stated, "My name is Ace by the way."
Fany looked at his belly "its sure very low, how long are you?" she asked. "and of course i wont mind at all ,come in Ace call me Fany"
"I'm overdue and hoping to go into labor soon. However I knew I couldn't do this alone since each baby is at least 10 pounds or over." Ace stated standing up slowly following Fany inside.
"Its okay, Im here to help you.Something else you want?" she look at ace and told him to sit on one of the sofa before give him tea
"No thank you." Ace smiled taking the tea, "I have heard of this place from other men. However I would like to know what are the options you have when birth comes?"
Fany sit beside Ace "we actually let the patient choose themself which position they want in,sometimes they want to take 1 position for all baby because they used to it, but much of them always change they position by instinct and I'll just help them through it, do you have any plan?"
"I like to be squatting maybe using the stool." Ace yawned, "I'm sorry it's been a long journey."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 549,558 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,268 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,389 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Birth and Midwives Center (Open) Namiryuu 221 108,740 08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,904 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,944 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  Taking care of business. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 32 6,384 03-13-2017, 05:17 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Huge Hyper Boys with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 16 2,720 03-10-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  College Care (with StrikerLiker) Tomoshe 70 10,298 11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Pregnant Rehabilitation Center (open to all) bigbelly23 7 2,909 05-20-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: shiro08