Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies
"nothing to be sorry for" I hold your hand again "the shoulder almost turn, now push on your next contraction"
Ace nodded trying not to squeeze too hard, before baring down pushing as hard as he could. Ace felt the first shoulder pop out followed by the second one, before giving a hard push the baby sliding out of him.
Fany catch Ace baby as he slid to her hand.She let go Ace hand and cut the baby cord before give him to Ace "its a baby boy"
Ace sat on the stool panting catching his breath smiling at the baby, "His name shall be Erik." Ace shortly felt contractions picking up, "Fany I want to walk around."
"its a good name" she said. "of course,let me put Erik first" Fany put Eric on his own bed before helping Ace up and walk.
Ace groaned feeling his second child coming down the birth canal as he held onto Fany walking around. Soon Ace held onto Fany as he spread his legs giving into the urge to push, "Nnnghhh....ahhhh!!!!"
Fany got shocked as Ace held onto her and pushing "gosh its here already?Lets get you in bed Ace" Fany said as Ace pushing.
Ace shook his head, "No I don't want to lay down. Just let me stand here." Ace kept pushing not moving from the spot.
"okay, just let me break the water for you" she half knelt between Ace spreading legs and push her hand into his opening breaking his water.
Ace let out a sigh of relief of his water breaking as he continued to push feeling his second baby coming. Wanting to feel it, Ace reached down touching his opening but didn't feel the head, "The head isn't coming out!!! It's backwards..."
"Oh my really?" I looked down your opening "its really backwards!dont panic Ace, now you just need to push hard okay we have to deliver this baby fast." she touch both Ace arms and stroke it giving him courage.
Ace nodded baring down as hard as he could screaming in the process. He could feel his baby coming out but not as fast as he wanted. He continued to bare down, "Pull it out!!!!'
Name: Hunter
Occupation (Pregnant/Caretaker): Pregnant
# of babies: 9
how far along: 33 weeks
any additional info:

"Hi, sorry I'm new. I hate to be a bother..." Hunter said as he held his bump. "Is there any room left?"
"you push again its almost here!" I said as little by little pull the baby out.
Ace nodded giving the hardest push he had inside him, screaming as the baby came all the way out up to it's head. Trying to push again, Ace felt his opening coming around the babies head.
(12-03-2013, 04:25 AM)IThinkImNormal Wrote: Name: Hunter
Occupation (Pregnant/Caretaker): Pregnant
# of babies: 9
how far along: 33 weeks
any additional info:

"Hi, sorry I'm new. I hate to be a bother..." Hunter said as he held his bump. "Is there any room left?"

Fany looked up at the door and run to him panting "Hello to you too,we have several room in here just choose whichever you like, there is a bell just push it if you need me and i'll be there okay" she looked at his huge belly.
"you did it!now its the ardest part Ace, push the head out i know you can do this" I hold the baby waiting for full baby to out.
Ace spreaded his legs giving into the urge to push again as he bore down, not stopping until he felt the babies head pop out of him as he dropped to his knees his legs going out.
"Thanks, i really appreciate this!" Hunter heads to his room and gets settled. He hears all the action going on and rubs his belly as he notices Fany eyeing it.
Fany catch the baby and Ace too making him not fall hard into the hard floor. She smiles "you're doing good really" she cut the baby cord "another boy Ace"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 550,549 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,666 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 229,469 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Birth and Midwives Center (Open) Namiryuu 221 108,893 08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,936 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,962 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  Taking care of business. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 32 6,419 03-13-2017, 05:17 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Huge Hyper Boys with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 16 2,758 03-10-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  College Care (with StrikerLiker) Tomoshe 70 10,392 11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Pregnant Rehabilitation Center (open to all) bigbelly23 7 2,935 05-20-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: shiro08