the pregnant cleaner (close with Namiryuu)
john climaxed and arched his belly to the air. shots after shots of hot cum spread all over his big belly and Ryan hand. then john rubb the semen all over his big belly, make the skin shining and glowing.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryan kiss John's belly that coated with his own cum. "what do you want to do now baby?"
john moaned. "fuck me Ryan". he opened his legs wider and make his ass hole closer to Ryan huge cock. "fuck me like you never fucked anyone".
"will do babe" Ryan slip his cock tip inside John ass "You ready babe?" but before John can answer him he slammed his cock all the way inside and groaned when he felt John ass warp around his cock so tightly
john gasp and moan loudly as Ryan thrust his cock deep into his pregnant belly. he cant see Ryan beyond his belly but felt every thrust when he move deeper and deeper unto him. his babies start to kick as Ryan move. the pressure on his ass hole was huge. he hold his belly sides and let Ryan fuck him.
"Oh god, its heaven babe" Ryan keep moving inside John harder, deeper, faster. He groaned loudly everytime he felt John tighten around him. He can feel John's lower belly on her own stomach everytime he thrust all the way inside him.
john belly was boncing and jumping back and forth like a jelly. his babies move inside him, making him gasp and moan with pleasure. his legs grip around ryan weist to get him closer so he can pump deeper. he felt he almost reach hus cervix. he heard that if it does happen his plesure will double itself. "c'mon baby! ahhhh! fuck me deeper! i need your sperm inside my womb! offf!!!" he moaned.
Ryan just do as John request and go deeper and harder feeling his own orgam start to building on.
John moan wildly. he felt his going to explode. "im gonn come!" he shouts and after few seconds he arched his belly and cum and cum all over Ryan belly and his belly.
As Ryan felt John's cum all over his body and his ass tighten more when cum, he just cant help but cum deep inside John, a big load of cum, he panted slightly and slip out of John.
John felt how his belly expand from all the cum inside him, make him look bigger. he rubb his belly and try to get up but fail. he was too much heavy. he collapsed back on the bed and laughed. "look what you did to me " he said to Ryan and kissed him, smile on his face, "now i cant even get up to take a shower".
Ryan lay down beside John, "well seriously babe, just relax here first, you can take a shower later." he rub John belly
john kissed him again. "you are such a good lover. wish you were the father" he touch Ryan arm lightly. "do you want to marry me?" he asked, not seriously.
"can't babe, Agency rules. where is the father anyway?" Ryan rolled to his side and look at John "if you dont mind tell me that is"
"his at Alaska, in a vecation with his fionce" answered john. he look sad. "after he findout i got pregnant, he broke up with me". his voice was shaking. " i dont know what to do now". he cried.
Ryan hugs John as he saw him crying, "oh come on babe, thats his lose to leave you. you will be a great father for your babies. and beside you have this great Ryan as your neighbour."
"realy?" he asked Ryan, hoping. "will you be my boyfriend?"
Ryan shake his head, "i cant. beside you will never be happy have a boyfriend like me. but i can promise you one thing, i will be there everytime you need me"
"i see" john kissed him. "thank you". he tilted his head and lay on him, hug him and said "im so tired".
then he closed his eyes and fell a sleep.
Ryan put a blanket on John's naked body and kiss his forehead "sleep well babe"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,897 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,348 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,765 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,175 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,323 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,513 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,399 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,521 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls