Centaur breeders
Jace bit his lip "How long will we be pregnant for? How many children are inside us? How do they get out? How long will birthing them take? How long does labour last?" He said looking a little terrified of the answers
Tirian answered all questions without blinking, "Four months, one to three foals, same way they got in, birthing and labour is painfully long usually lasts weeks, days if you're lucky."
Jace looked petrified, he was shaking slightly as tears rolled down his cheeks, he was terrified and he was horrible at handling pain and if he had to be in pain for most likely weeks he didn't know how he would cope.
It was at this point that Markus began to worry. He looked down again at his already-huge stomach and felt the unborn lives inside kick; they had heard their father's voice. Feeling around his belly, Markus could feel three distinct shapes inside.
"I'm already so big," Markus said to the centaur, "Am I really going to get bigger?"
"I'm afraid so Markus." he saw Jace and sighed, "You two, come here." he said as the chains loosened, his hands were outstretched to them, ready to comfort the two.
Markus immediately ran as fast as his girth would allow into the arms of his comforter. It was the only place that he felt safe.
Jace moved slowly and curled into the large creature his body shaking as he cried quietly afraid of what was happening to him. "How...how big will they be...in proportion to human babies"
Tirian shushed them, kissing their heads, "They are bigger than your children...but fret not, there are good caretakers here in the forest." he whispered as he embraced both of them, "Markus, Jace, if I were to leave on business, the naiads and dryads shall care for you, but most of the time, I will be here." he said as he kissed them again.
Jace tucked himself in to him tighter shaking lightly still, he kissed the bare chest of his lover as he held onto him tightly
Markus separated himself from the embrace and walked to another part of the den. Again he rubbed his belly - he wasn't sure what it was that was so fascinating to him about it. The more he had been thinking about it, the more he realized that he liked being pregnant. He faced Tirias,
"Tirias," he asked, "How soon can I get pregnant after I give birth?"
"Don't worry, you'll be fine." Tirian whispered to Jace, rubbing Jace's belly.
Tirian frowned at Markus' question, "Well there's a month of rest then when the moon is bright like tonight, you will be bred again should you wish it." he said as he looked confusedly at Markus.
Jace looked up at him scared "What if I'm not?" He asked quietly biting his lip lightly his hand resting on his lower stomach, a prominent bulge already there
"Great!" Markus sat down and quietly held his belly while looking at the scene around him.
"Not what my dear?" Tirian asked looking at Jace, concerned with Jace's question, he let Markus look at the scenery, trusting him not to run away.
Jace bit his lip looking up at him "What if I'm not...okay?" He whispered softly "I'm not good with pain and you said it lasts weeks..."
"The dryads bring the best herbs, so I think tge pain can be coped a bit." Tirian assured Jace, his hand on Jace's belly.
Jace watched him biting his lip "Okay, I trust you" he said softly looking up at him putting his hand on top of Tirian's
"I need to leave tomorrow, it's only to get you needed supplies for a dwelling, the creatures of the forest will care for you." Tirian said when he saw a green hand on the bark of his tree, he iled, "I can see you Evergreen." he said as a young dryad stepped into view, she shrugged, "You have two breeders, larger than the rest." she said bluntly.
Jace looked at the creature biting his lip lightly, looking at her shyly. Sometimes, he hated being shy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 31,125 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Mars Needs Breeders! (Closed with Mpregbelliespls) Pregali64 98 8,817 10-31-2018, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Pregali64
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,901 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,219 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,844 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The Ultimate Breeders with PreggySergal Roxas Atlas 10 1,583 03-17-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 27,028 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,888 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,426 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C The Breeders of Prena IV (Closed RP with SeanWoods221) Pregali64 146 21,262 03-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Pregali64