Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve)
Mark slowly made his way over to his car keys. He would do anything for his children
Cody got to the keys before Mark could. "Dad, you stay here and rest," Cody said to his father. "You know it's not good for you to be up and around in your condition." Cody guided his father back to the couch. "Mark and I will take Andrea to get her hair done. You keep your feet up."
"Agreed." Snatching the keys off Cody. "I'll drive" I smile "do you want to pick up anything for you?" I ask as I help Cody to the front door.
Cody chuckled as Troy snatched the keys away from him. He knew his boyfriend didn't want him to overwork himself. Although, it annoyed him on occasion, but he still loves how caring he is.
Andrea rolled her eyes, "whatever, can we just be quick I'm already late."
"Alright, alright," Cody said, getting slightly annoyed with his sister as he stepped out the door and towards the car, "Just don't get your top in a bunch. We'll get there soon enough; just be patient." Cody opened the front-passenger side door, prepared to hop in.
Troy sat in the drivers seat and turned it on, the engine did nothing than make unhelpful groan. Troy climbed out and opened the Bonet smoke billowing out. "Well then...we're not going anywhere. Engine has a crack in it." I pull out my wallet and hand andrea a fifty.

"Guess your gonna be catching a cab."
"Oh well," Cody said as he unbuckled, opened the door and climbed back out of the car.
"Cody your okay with cars? Can you help me see what's wrong with the engine" I ask my pregnant partner. "I'm hoping we won't have to have the car towed"
"Of course," Cody said as he closed the door. "Lemme take a look." He stood next to his bf and looked and felt around inside the car, checking to see what's wrong.
"Anything?" Troy asked hopefully. His hand gently resting on cody's Butt cheek.
Cody smiled and chuckled at feeling his bf cop a feel of his ass as he found the problem, and easily fixes it. "There," he said. "I think I fixed the problem. Try it now."
I grin and sit in the drivers seat and the engine begins to work. I grin and turn the car off, coming over and putting my arms around you.

"My sexy pregnant mechanic." I smile. "I love you so much."
? Cody grinned happily at the compliment his beau gave him. "I love you too, Troy," he said as he hugged Troy, his belly bumping against him.
Cody was pleased that, despite his pregnant state, he was still able to be a Mr- Fix-it in some things that he excelled at, that'll become more difficult as their child grows within him. And the fact that Troy found him sexy working with his baby bump.
Troy smiled excitedly, he loved Cody pregnant. He liked seeing how Cody was changing and growing. He could never admit it to Cody, but he loved pregnant men it was his fetish.

"Let's get you inside, Cody" Troy said his hands gently stroking Troys stomach. "We can go up to your room for a bit" I hint subtly
Cody grinned at Troy. "Mmmm, I like the sound of that," he said with a wink as he led the way, his plumper butt moving a bit as he walked.
"God I'm lucky" I grin. Following behind you as we walk upstairs to your room. Enjoying watching your ass sway back and forth. Finally I shut the door behind you and pull you in for a passionate kiss.
"Mmmmm." Cody happily returned the kiss as his hands slowly wandered over Troy's body.
"All your clothes are too tight, I think I better get you out of them" I suggest wryly. My hands pulling at codys shirt. While one hand gently plays with Codys belly.
Cody chuckled softly at what Troy was saying, enjoying where this was going and happily complying, lifting up his arms so his shirt can come off easier for Troy, revealing his pregnant yet toned frame.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,284 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,299 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,729 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,984 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,297 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,459 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,361 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091